AT&T Interview Questions | Glassdoor.com.au

AT&T Interview Questions

Interviews at AT&T

4,063 Interview Reviews

2.7

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at AT&T.

Interview

It takes a long time and you go through at least 3 interviews. Two phone and two in person. If it’s a quick in person, you probably didn’t get the job.

FLDP Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at AT&T.

Interview

The process consists of two rounds. Each round is an interview with one of the programs recruiters. Interviews lasted 30-45 min and consisted of behavioural questions and a high-level case.

Interview Questions

• Why AT&T?
      Why FLDP?
      Tell me about a time you acted ethically
      Tell me about a time you had to implement a system
      Tell me about a time you had a disagreement with a colleague   Answer Question

B2B(Summer Program) Interview

Interview

Not bad, got the interview through participating in the sales competition. Fairly general interview questions. First round was a Webex meeting and the second round was my final round in the sales competition.

SWE Intern Interview

Interview

Was very well done, they were super nice. Asked some pretty easy technical questions. Unfortunately things moved really slow, and the biggest downside was that I was basically ghosted for 3 months between interviews.

Interview Questions

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at AT&T.

Interview

The interview process started with a phone interview. Once you passed the phone interview you will have a face to face interview. The interview is about 30-45 minutes. You are asked a series of basic question and then a series of behavioral based questions.

Interview Questions

• Tell me about a time you had to help an irate customer?   Answer Question

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at AT&T.

Interview

Initial Phone interview 30 minutes
    Second round about 2 hours and HR interview about 30 minutes.
    It was very difficult to get an interview at the first place. Intense job application process. They do require last four of social on their job portal fo create a job profile.

Interview Questions

• Technical interview
      Behavioral questions and
      HR interview   Answer Question

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at AT&T.

Interview

Great service and great staff they are always so friendly and helpful really nice place to work hopefully I get a offer I will keep y’all updated and let y’all know how it went

Interview Questions

Interview

There is a three part interview process. The first part is by phone, second with the interviewer, and third with the store manager of the location that is hiring. .

Interview Questions

• What steps would you take if a customer does not seem interested in a product?   Answer Question

Interview

the interview process was very smooth, even though I did have prior sales experience all they were looking for was candidates wanting to advance in the company, and also willing to relocate to another city or state.

Interview Questions

• do I want to advance in the company   1 Answer
    • was I willing to relocate ?   1 Answer

B2B Sales Representative Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at AT&T.

Interview

The interview was over video conference and it was a presentation about myself over powerpoint. Then there was time for questions after the presentation for both sides. Overall it was a pretty standard interview.

Interview Questions

• When was a time you faced a problem and how did you overcome it.   Answer Question

Upload a CV to easily apply to jobs from anywhere. It's simple to set up.