AT&T Interview Questions | Glassdoor.com.au

Interviews at AT&T

3,997 Interview Reviews

2.7

Sales Consultant Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at AT&T.

Interview

I applied and then got a video after two days. I applied online and they emailed me the interview. I had a week to finish the interview and submit it.

Retail Sales Associate Interview

Interview

There was no privacy and the regional supervisor was late and not organized. A complete mess and entirely unprofessional. Also asked basic questions and did try to engage with me at all.

IT Support Analyst Interview

Interview

Was pretty quick - one interview. This was for a contract position so the interview process may be different for full time employees. I was interviewed by 2 associate directors, one of which was to be my boss.

Call Center Interview

Interview

Called, asked 5 basic background info then never called back. i did not try and reach out for a follow up. the interview wasnt bad the jt called at a bad time s

Interview Questions

• Have i ever worked in call center or i have ever worked in customer services   3 Answers

Customer Service Representative Interview

Anonymous Employee in Broken Arrow, OK (US)

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at AT&T (Broken Arrow, OK (US)) in May 2020.

Interview

Applied Online
    Took Assessment
    Asked to take Video Interview
    Take Video Interview- AND THEN WHAT?
    I am not waiting for a response from the company so we will see how everything went.
    *Some positions dont let you review questions**

Interview Questions

• How I would Describe my working style.   1 Answer

Interview

It was mostly behavioral interviews with an interview consisting of programming questions that were fairly basic. You should be okay with the programming portion of the interviews if you have studied basic algorithms

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at AT&T.

Interview

I had a phone Interview then in-person interview on campus in New Jersey. The process took two weeks. I applied online through their website. I had a phone Interview then in-person interview on campus in New Jersey. The process took two weeks. I applied online through their website

Interview Questions

• What is the biggest challenge you faced in your last job?   Answer Question

Retail Sales Consultant Interview

Interview

10 questions filmed on videos. You can edit them if you do not like how you did. First three questions are based on experience. Some are based on "what would you do" questions.

Interview Questions

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at AT&T.

Interview

2 Part interview; 1 Web (Prerecorded questions. You get multiple tries, just in case you didn't like the answer you submitted) and in person. Interview was pretty easy. Was asked about previous employment, work ethic and what you're looking for. You interview with the the DM, SM, ASM.

Interview Questions

• Why do you want to work for AT&T   1 Answer

Intern Interview

Application

I applied through an employee referral. I interviewed at AT&T.

Interview

Two calls and one Skype interview. Interview was straight forward simple behavioral questions. After the Skype interview in about two weeks I had to pick my top three locations and a week later i received and offer letter.

Interview Questions

Upload a CV to easily apply to jobs from anywhere. It's simple to set up.