AT&T Interview Questions | Glassdoor.com.au

Updated 21 Oct 2017
3,197 Interview Reviews

2.7

Account Manager Interview

Interview

Don't work here. Things change constantly, your role, your accounts, your manager, the product you sell. It's a complete poop show. Go work in software, nobody works in telecom anymore unless you are an aging dinasore

AT&T Retail Sales Consultant Interview

Anonymous Employee in Bell, CA (US)

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at AT&T (Bell, CA (US)) in October 2017.

Interview

Applied, within 2 days did the video interview. Then a week later an in person interview. As soon as I left the interview, manager called me and offered me the job. Now just waiting for background check and drug screen.

Interview Questions

• How do you like to be managed?   1 Answer

Software Engineer Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at AT&T.

Interview

The "pre interview" process was not very pleasant, the people in the career fair was not patient enough to listen to you what you are talking, they showed up in the career only for company visibility, waste of time.

Wire Technician Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at AT&T.

Interview

First you go to a testing center and take a test on a computer. When you pass then they give you another call (could be weeks or months later) to go in for a RJP (Real Job Preview) where the managers ask you a fixed set of questions and show you a video. If chosen from there you take your drug test and then off to training you go. Even though you get the job there are 3 pass/fail weeks in training where they can basically fire you on the spot for failing one of these weeks.

Software Development Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at AT&T.

Interview

After the initial online coding assessment, set up an initial 30 minute phone screen with recruiter. Recruiter was 20 minutes late. He asked 3 behavioral questions, and the interview was over in 10 minutes. Recruiter did not seem to really care about the interview.

Interview Questions

• Describe a time where you had a conflict with a teammate.   Answer Question

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at AT&T.

Interview

face to face, took 3 weeks..drug test and it was very easy, tour of company, and side by side with another rep....went well met other supervisors and sat with a rep to get a feel for the calls

Junior Front End Developer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Bedminster, NJ (US)

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at AT&T (Bedminster, NJ (US)).

Interview

Application

I applied online. The process was quick only took about 1 week. I interviewed in Bedminster New Jersey.

Interview

The initial interview process was mostly based on a set of questions that ask one to tell about how he or she solved issues when faced with technical and people challenges.

Interview Questions

• Tell me about a time when you had to...? How did you address the situation, and what was the outcome? General Questions.   1 Answer

Universal Agent Interview

Anonymous Employee in Piscataway, NJ (US)

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at AT&T (Piscataway, NJ (US)).

Interview

The interview was set up by a recruiter. Brought me in for a face to face interview. I was interview by a manager and a team lead that asked me questions about my past work experience and how my past work experience would relate to the current work structure.

Interview Questions

• How would you describe the cloud computing to your grandparents or a child   Answer Question

Software Engineer Interview

Interview

I received a phone screen from a recruiter. They only asked typical behavioral problems. The recruiter told me that I would receive a technical interview after that, but they emailed me a few weeks later telling me that I will not receive anymore interviews.

Part Time Retail Sales Consultant Interview

Anonymous Employee in New York, NY (US)

Application

The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at AT&T (New York, NY (US)) in October 2017.

Interview

I took the assessment, and then got an email for the video interview. 5 days after I did the interview, I got an email saying I was still being considered. Couple days after that the recruiter called me and a week later I did the in person interview. Did the in person interview on Tuesday and got the call with the offer on Friday! ( Neutral experience because : it took some back and forth for a week with the recruiter to actually get the final interview)

Interview Questions

• Tell me about a time when you persuaded someone to do something.   Answer Question
    • Tell me about time when you dealt with a difficult customer and the steps you took to resolve it.   Answer Question

Upload a CV to easily apply to jobs from anywhere. It's simple to set up.