AT&T Interview Questions | Glassdoor.com.au

AT&T Interview Questions

Updated 28 May 2017
3,028 Interview Reviews

2.7

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at AT&T.

Interview

Applied online, got an email a few hours later asking me to do an assessment. Consisted of some memory questions and a personality quiz. Got an email a few hours later to schedule a phone screen for a week later. Got a call from a recruiter for the phone screen who went over the position and asked me about my experience after that she scheduled me an interview with the hiring manager. The interview took place 5 days later with two managers at the call center. After that I recieved an email 3 days later saying I got the job based on passing a drug screen and background check. The background check took a week. It is very rigorous so be prepared to have w2s or paystubs handy if they arent able to verifiy past employment. A week later I got an email with my offer letter and start date! Very straightforward process the recruiter is your best friend dont be afraid to call them with any questions you have!

Interview Questions

• How did you change a customers mind on a product?   1 Answer

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at AT&T.

Interview

I interviewed with a manager that was bright and capable. Would have loved to work for that person. I found after accepting the position they moved the role under someone I would never have agreed to work for. Bait and switch.

Interview Questions

• What would you do if. Long list of questions related to the position   Answer Question

Technology Development Program Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at AT&T.

Interview

The process was smooth, albeit long. The first round was job fit and behavioral, and the interviewer put me through to the next round. After that, it took about 6 weeks to get a letter notifying me that I would not even get a second interview.

Interview Questions

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at AT&T.

Interview

There was an initial online application. Once the application was reviewed there was a very long personality assessment that I completed online. I then was contacted over the phone to schedule the first interview with the regional hiring manager, then there was an interview with a store manager in the area I applied for.

Interview Questions

• What previous retail experience did I have and how would that apply with AT&T.   1 Answer

Call Center Sales Interview

Anonymous Employee in Rantoul, IL (US)

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at AT&T (Rantoul, IL (US)) in May 2017.

Interview

Interview process was extremely easy. I did an over the phone interview first with a recruiter who then passed my information along to the hiring manager at the local office. The interview was more personal and not so professional. I enjoyed that beyond words!! As a lifer in the customer service field, a customer service position is based soley on your personality! It makes a huge difference when youre interviewing with a company that realizes that "robots need not apply". I am so excited to start with such an amazing company!!

Interview Questions

• Role Playing with the hiring manager acting as an upset customer   1 Answer

Retail Sales Consultant Interview

Anonymous Employee in Raleigh, NC (US)

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at AT&T (Raleigh, NC (US)) in May 2017.

Interview

I filled out 2 assessments and about a week later was emailed to conduct a prerecorded FaceTime interview. Couple days after that I was called to schedule an phone interview. Once the phone interview was completed she scheduled me an in store interview with the manager.

Interview Questions

• When was a time you had to convince someone to do something?   Answer Question

Big Data Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at AT&T in May 2017.

Interview

I applied via glassdoor and got an email a month later from an HR to schedule an interview. The first interview was just going through the resume and a few other questions like why at&t and what do you know about the company. Second interview was scheduled a day later and it was a 30 mins long technical interview. I was asked to write some SQL queries, a few questions on map reduce, and previous work experience related questions.

Interview Questions

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at AT&T in May 2017.

Interview

Video Interview where the questions were pre-recorded, and you record your responses live... and upload them back to H.R. It was the first that I've experienced this type of interview, but I must admit... I liked it.

Interview Questions

• The first interview is comprised of typical/basic interview questions designed to learn more about you and tell you more about the company and the position. You give your employment and education history, as well as describe specific situations that occurred on you job.   Answer Question

Retail Sales Consultant Interview

Anonymous Employee in Saint Louis, MO (US)

Application

I applied through an employee referral. I interviewed at AT&T (Saint Louis, MO (US)).

Interview

I don't remember, it was so long ago. I believe I was referred to interview with another store manager fter I interviewed with "my" store manager first. They wanted to make sure that they were in agreement. Understandable.

Interview Questions

• They said sell me this pen. I said. So customer based on what you have told me, you don't have a pen and you see where having a pen would be an extreme advantage. I would make a professional recommendation to buy 2 pens, because it has been my experience that with pens, they are easily lost and often taken, so this will allow you an extra pen in case that happens, which it probably will.   1 Answer

AT&T Retail Sales Consultant Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New Iberia, LA (US)

Application

The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at AT&T (New Iberia, LA (US)).

Interview

First I received a email about a video interview. Completed that. They sent me another email for second video interview, I completed that one then two days later I got the update that I didn't get the position. I was pretty bummed because I thought the interviews went well.. however no one ever called me!! Everything was via email, which was very weird! The whole process took 2 weeks!

Interview Questions

• Tell us about yourself?
      Why do you wanna work for at&t?
      Answer Question

Upload a CV to easily apply to jobs from anywhere. It's simple to set up.