AXA Advisors Interview Questions | Glassdoor.com.au

AXA Advisors Interview Questions

Updated 16 Jan 2018

2.3

Advisor Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY (US)

Application

I applied online. The process took 7+ months. I interviewed at AXA Advisors (New York, NY (US)).

Interview

The process was very quick and easy. At first I was contacted by email to set up a phone interview. From there you schedule the first of 3 interviews. Each interview is progressively harder and longer. Overall, they want to know you are a personable person and willing to take on an entrepreneurial role.

Interview Questions

• Describe what your business model would be to attract new clients.   1 Answer

Financial Professional Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Chicago, IL (US)

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at AXA Advisors (Chicago, IL (US)).

Interview

I had 2 interviews, both being a phone call. The first one was a ver short 10 min phone interview asking about how I heard about the company and if I knew what they did. After that they filled me in on the company and the different roles they had. The second one was with a manager and was more oriented around my skills. It was also fairly short and lasted about 15 minutes. The manager seemed in a rush to get all the questions answered.

Financial Advisor Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at AXA Advisors.

Interview

Casual and conversational. Mainly asked about desire to be in the role and what it would take to do succeed. I did not really want to be a financial analyst so i did not continue with process

Retirement Benefits Group Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Philadelphia, PA (US)

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 4 weeks. I interviewed at AXA Advisors (Philadelphia, PA (US)) in December 2017.

Interview

First step was a 15 or 20 minute phone interview with a VP that found me on LinkedIN. Questions were relatively easy and I was invited back to interview in their regional office.

Financial Advisor Interview

Anonymous Employee in Richmond, VA (US)

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at AXA Advisors (Richmond, VA (US)) in November 2017.

Interview

It was fairly simple and straight forward. I met with the team leader of the division and chatted about myself and why I was there and formed a great connection. It was a relaxed setting and highly conversational style. I was able to lead most of the conversation and ask many questions.

Financial Consultant Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at AXA Advisors.

Interview

A series of phone calls that were primarily talking about how great the company is and how much money I could potentially make while at AXA. Was required to read a document and had to relay information back to the employer as I would to a potential client.

Financial Services Professional Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 4 days. I interviewed at AXA Advisors.

Interview

This wasnt even an interview. I arrived 15 minutes before my appointment and i waited another 40 minutes before my interviewer came to claim he had a prolem with his computer. VERY DISRESPECTFULL. The first question he asked was if I know lots of people to sell them insurance. He didn't even bother himself to get to know who I am.

Financial Advisor Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Clifton Park, NY (US)

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at AXA Advisors (Clifton Park, NY (US)) in October 2017.

Interview

Got a phone call from the VP in Clifton Park, NY then set up a time to meet the week after. Went to the office and sat down and talked about the position in depth.

Interview Questions

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at AXA Advisors.

Interview

The branch manager came to the office I and my co-intern were interning for. He talked about the "great" things about working for AXA, the share plan, the 401(k), the health insurance, etc. Nothing about the drawbacks, and he did not ask any questions. One electronic application (that took an act of Congress to upload) later and I was accepted.

Executive Assistant Interview

Anonymous Employee in Dallas, TX (US)

Application

I applied online. The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at AXA Advisors (Dallas, TX (US)) in October 2017.

Interview

Have interview with executive alone. 20 mins for each interviewee. The executive will introduce herself and team, and the company's service. The interview took place in a small room, only executive and interviewee, more relax. Most are behavioral interview.

Interview Questions

Upload a CV to easily apply to jobs from anywhere. It's simple to set up.