Accenture Analyst Interview Questions | Glassdoor.com.au

Accenture Analyst Interview Questions

Interviews at Accenture

2.9

Analyst Interview

Application

I applied through a recruiter. I interviewed at Accenture.

Interview

Chill, as long as you are well prepped. It should be fine. 3 parts: innovation application, personal information, case study. The personal info is just the basic tell us about yourself questions. Case study they ask how you would act with clients in various scenarios.

Interview Questions

• What sets Accenture apart from other professional service firms?   Answer Question

Other Interview Reviews for Accenture

Analyst Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Accenture.

Interview

The recruiter reached out to me on a Friday morning to schedule a phone interview to discuss an open analyst opportunity I applied for. By Friday afternoon, we set up a call for the following Monday early in the morning.

After waiting roughly 10 minutes during the scheduled phone call and not receiving a phone call, I e-mailed the recruiter and asked if the phone call was still happening. She replied letting me know the position had already been filled. Needless to say, it was a frustrating experience given I had to scramble to make time in the morning for this initial phone screen, and there were realistically only five business hours between when we set up the call and when the call was scheduled to happen. I'm sure this was a result of miscommunication between the recruiter and the hiring manager for this position, but it has turned me off from ever wanting to apply to Accenture again.

Analyst Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at Accenture.

Interview

Terrible experience. went through school, first round interviews (an hour of just behavioral questions), and was selected final round interview (an hour of behavioral and case). The recruiter didn't schedule my case interview, even after my following up with her, and I was left in the dark about the entire process.

Analyst Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at Accenture.

Interview

Applied through campus job board, received an on campus interview. Did a short 30 minute one on one interview with an associate at the company. Interview was fairly laid back, there where no technical questions.

Interview Questions

• Basic questions, tell me about yourself, why are you interested in working at Accenture.   Answer Question

Analyst Interview

Interview

Fairly standard behavioral interview. There was also a case interview, but it was pretty straight forward and the math was simple. They are mainly testing your communication skills and your fit within the company.

Analyst Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at Accenture.

Interview

The process consisted of a 1st and 2nd round of interviews. The first round consists of mostly behavioral questions while the 2nd round consists of a business case study. The case study assesses whether you can think critically and make decisions backed by logic.

Interview Questions

• Tell me about a time when you had to deal with a conflict with your colleague.   Answer Question

Analyst Interview

Interview

Not too difficult overall, fairly straightforward. Definitely somewhat of a lengthy process on campus but still only took a week with several interviews. Organized and timely with interesting conversations throughout.

Interview Questions

• How would you improve this current business process   1 Answer

Analyst Interview

Interview

Three rounds of interviews, all by phone. Little technical analysis, more resume review and problem solving skills. I had to do an in depth problem solving case study that was actually quite fun and interesting

Interview Questions

• How would you solve a problem involving updating an aging technology system?   Answer Question

Analyst Interview

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Accenture.

Interview

Three interviews. One behavioral for fit, one case interview, followed by a final interview.
    There was a meet and greet where you met the interviewers, allowed for a much nerveless interview process. Very genuine process.

Analyst Interview

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 3+ months. I interviewed at Accenture in October 2019.

Interview

Super Day that involved a strengths based interview, technology presentation, and virtual reality component. the VR was the hardest part, but none of it was like a typical interview.

Interview Questions

• Lots of questions that you have 2 minutes to answer-- how do you work in a team? what are your strengths, etc. Not a typical behavioral   Answer Question

Upload a CV to easily apply to jobs from anywhere. It's simple to set up.