Accenture Analyst Interview Questions | Glassdoor.com.au

Accenture Analyst Interview Questions

Interviews at Accenture

2.9

Analyst Interview

Anonymous Employee in New York, NY (US)

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at Accenture (New York, NY (US)) in November 2011.

Interview

asked behavior questions. interviewed with many different people across different industries across various levels. Had multiple rounds of interviews. Did on campus recruiting. Hiring manager was very slow to get back to candidates

Other Interview Reviews for Accenture

Analyst Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at Accenture.

Interview

Interviewed with multiple people and a manager. A lot of explaining the role and feeling out my interest level. Individuals shared their experiences on different client engagements. Very candid about pros and cons of different engagements and expectations of junior analysts.

Analyst Interview

Anonymous Employee in Houston, TX (US)

Application

I applied online. The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at Accenture (Houston, TX (US)) in May 2015.

Interview

The interview was a three stage process which consisted of the HR rep., supervisor and hiring manager. Every one in the interview process asked basically the same questions. I prepared by going over commonly asked interview questions, studying my resume, and researching the company.

Analyst Interview

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Accenture in August 2015.

Interview

It was a little nerve racking. They asked about 10 questions and from what I could tell rated you on a 1 to 10 scale. They asked about: how do you define success in personal life and business life?

Interview Questions

Negotiation

I have no yet finished the negotiation phase.

Analyst Interview

Anonymous Employee in Dallas, TX (US)

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Accenture (Dallas, TX (US)) in April 2012.

Interview

Analysts are given several interviews (3 - 4). One is behavioral and the others are more specific to your aligned group / work force. Various different levels are selected to do the interviews with the final interview being with a very senior person in your assigned group / work force.

Interview Questions

Negotiation

Simple. Accenture does not negotiate with entry level analysts.

Analyst Interview

Anonymous Employee in San Francisco, CA (US)

Application

I applied online. The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at Accenture (San Francisco, CA (US)) in December 2011.

Interview

4 interview stages: 1 - phone screening with recruitment lead, 2 - 1:1 with a manager (behavioral), 3 - 1:1 with a senior manager (behavioral), and 4 - 1:1 with a managing director (cultural fit)

Analyst Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 2+ weeks. I interviewed at Accenture.

Interview

There are two deep interview process by phone, and face to face interview with Project Manager and Partner. It took almost 1 month in the total. Then after the last interview, within 1 week they send me the offer and contact me to come over reviewing the packages.

Interview Questions

• - Tell me about your work experiences?
      - Do you know someone working here?
      - Tell me about your self?
      - What is your biggest achievement so far?
      - What is your strength and weakness?   Answer Question

Analyst Interview

Anonymous Employee in Austin, TX (US)

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Accenture (Austin, TX (US)) in September 2015.

Interview

2 rounds of on-campus interviews. First round was purely behavioral with a new assessment test they have implemented. Second round was 2 back-to-back interviews. First was a standardized case with a manager and second was a "confirmation"/exit interview with a senior manager reviewing resume and determining fit.

Interview Questions

• Tell me about a time when you had difficulty working with a team member   1 Answer

Analyst Interview

Anonymous Employee in New York, NY (US)

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 3+ weeks. I interviewed at Accenture (New York, NY (US)) in April 2011.

Interview

2 phone interviews, 2 one hour in person interviews. Phone interviews were just very basic screenings. In person interviews were heavily behavioral, tell me a time when... and once I explained my answer to each of those questions we'd spend about 10 mins or so discussing that situation and other things that happened at that time.

Interview Questions

• Tell me a time when you had conflict with someone you were working with   Answer Question

Negotiation

Startd out of college, salary was non-negotiable

Analyst Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at Accenture in December 2014.

Interview

Three rounds of interviews with progressive depth of questions. First was just a phone screen and the final was about half of a day on site at the main office with a few different people. Really not that intense. Want to make sure u are driven and flexible. Also if u are open to travel and sometimes extensively.

Interview Questions

Upload a CV to easily apply to jobs from anywhere. It's simple to set up.