Accenture Associate Interview Questions | Glassdoor.com.au

Updated 24 May 2019

2.5

102 Candidate Interview ReviewsBack to all Interviews

Associate Interview

Anonymous Employee in Bengaluru (India)

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took 5+ months. I interviewed at Accenture (Bengaluru (India)) in September 2011.

Interview

First was Telephonic interview then there was GD round followed by 2 HR round

Interview Questions

• There was no such technical questions...it was all general questions to judge the communication skills   Answer Question

Other Interview Reviews for Accenture

Associate Interview

Anonymous Employee in Bengaluru (India)

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Accenture (Bengaluru (India)) in May 2012.

Interview

Screening the candidate's basic communication with neutral accent, Voice and accent round, listening skills, operations round, salary negotiations...etc. One has to go through some 5-6 rounds of interview but, the person with sincere, confident and I can do attitude will always get the priority.

Interview Questions

• Why you want to join Accenture or Why did you quit your previous organization?
      Where you will see yourself in 2 years down the line?
      What were the roles and responsibilities in the previous company?
                              These are the tricky questions that one can expect to check your eligibility and your stability to the company.   1 Answer

Negotiation

Salary negotiation was bit challenging in terms of experienced candidate. Be more specific, confident and prove the interviewer why you deserve that position and salary.
    For freshers, proving that you deserve the applied position is the most and salary as per the standards will do.

Associate Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Chennai (India)

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Accenture (Chennai (India)) in January 2012.

Interview

Interviw must be in one day process direct HR for Experienced Peoples and For Freshers App, Operational round and HR round, they are asking so many questions for freshers.

Associate Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Accenture in September 2014.

Interview

Very easy process with only 2 rounds
    Round 1: Aptitude (Arithmetic and logical) and verbal ability online test
    Round 2: Group - panel interview with five interviewees and two interviewers.

Associate Interview

Interview

It was two day long process by Accenture. The aptitude assessment was given to private assessment company Merittrac. The aptitude was as simple to crack as walking through the door. Selected students were called next day for Group Interviews. A group of 5people were asked to sit with 2 interviewee in each room. we were asked about our background, internship, and the most common question of all "why do you want Accenture?"
    The result came the next day and I was selected.

Associate Interview

Anonymous Employee in London, England (UK)

Application

I applied online. The process took 4+ months. I interviewed at Accenture (London, England (UK)) in September 2013.

Interview

I applied for Accenture's technology graduate programme through its online application form. The initial stage was a standard experiences and company knowledge form. This was followed up by a phone interview, which checked on my motivation for joining the company, the hardest decision I had to take in my university, et al - fairly standard HR question with nothing technical in it.

My face-to-face interview took longer to arrange due to scheduling issues. It was a two-part interview, with the first one being taken by an HR manager. It went over teamwork examples that I had done during my industrial placement year and specific choices that I had made regarding my degree pathway. This was followed by a technical interview which went into specifics of work experience and academic projects that I had worked on in software. I also got asked some standard questions about the software development life cycle, testing and integration, and methodologies such as Agile.

Since I had extenuating circumstances on my application, I was initially given a conditional job offer, which was confirmed after an investigation into my circumstances.

Interview Questions

• What's the difference between the standard waterfall model of software development vs Agile?   Answer Question

Associate Interview

Anonymous Employee in Chennai (India)

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Accenture (Chennai (India)) in May 2013.

Interview

> Self intro ( Need to introduce your self in front of every one in the interview hall)
    > Aptitude ( Not so hard questions, mostly wont consider for associate position, can proceed to next round even if you not done well)
    > Group Discussion
    > HR intreview

Interview Questions

• What if you got a opportunity to run a small business, will you leave the job?????   Answer Question

Negotiation

> Don't accept the salary package which they say, Ask more.....
    > Ask senior level if you are experienced

Associate Interview

Interview

1. HR round
    2. Interview with Business executive

Interview Questions

• All the questions were related to accounts . Interviewer covered almost everything in accounts like accounting concepts, prepaid expenses, outstanding expenses,depreciation,current assets , non current assets,trial balance,provision ,reserves, brs etc.   Answer Question

Associate Interview

Anonymous Employee in Gurgaon, Haryana (India)

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Accenture (Gurgaon, Haryana (India)) in June 2012.

Interview

it was a good experience to appear for the interview. Had the interview through the placement cell of our college, the whole process was completed in a single day. first had gd, followed by an aptitude test, follwed by technical round, asked about data structure and simple programming, and then the r round. overall a good experience

Associate Interview

Anonymous Employee in Airoli (India)

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at Accenture (Airoli (India)) in October 2014.

Interview

Got a call for interview in Airoli.
    3 round interview:
    - conference call
    - Operations Round
    Got the offer and accepted within a week.
    Got a call for verification process and then got to sign the offer letter and Joining Kit.

Interview Questions

See What Accenture Employees Are Saying

StarStarStarStarStar   Former Senior Manager in Canberra

Pros: “Great place to learn about how big projects and organisations work and how to get things done in a complex environment. Some really good lessons to be learned here, especially early on in...”“Great place to learn about how big projects and organisations work and how to get things done in a complex environment. Some really good lessons to be learned here, especially early on in your career. Has standard ways of doing things but plenty of flexibility - it's not an organisation that is dragged down by its own red tape (but often you'll have plenty of the customer's red tape and processes to deal with). Overall does a good job of promoting and rewarding the right people (and fixing its mistakes on the odd occasion that a bozo does get promoted when they shouldn't have been!) I met a lot of Accenture people in the time I worked there, and the people who did well and lasted there were generally decent, well-intentioned, trustworthy, likeable people who cared about the company, its customers, and their people.” – Full Review

Upload a CV to easily apply to jobs from anywhere. It's simple to set up.