Accenture Associate Interview Questions | Glassdoor.com.au

Accenture Associate Interview Questions

Interviews at Accenture

2.5

Associate Interview

Anonymous Employee in Hyderabad (India)

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Accenture (Hyderabad (India)) in August 2015.

Interview

It was my first interview.we hav gone in group of 5.there were two panelist's sitting.one of them was women nd she introduced herself and then asked us one after the other to introduce.all of us were done.then she asked each of us if we hav done any projects.i hav done no project till then and said the same. then she randomly picked 1 after the other from 5 of us and asked us to talk about a topic of our own choice.one spoke about cricket.other spoke about social media.then she asked me. i startd speaking about accenture itself.they impresed when i said tht i wanna talk about company itself.Then the other panelist asked a girl who was the nly girl among us to talk about ragging in our college.she spoke extremely well. Then the women posed a question on all of us which was 'does coca cola comany need to b banned in india'.i took the initiative and spoke about it.then the other panelist asked ' what do u think about women empowerment'.this time the girl took the initiative nd spoke alot about it.after she has done none of us were daring to talk about it.the panelist looked at me and i jst added two / three points.
thats it.then the panelist asked if others wanted to add anything.none dared to do soo.thats it.interview finished.

results came two days later.
Me and that grl got selectd out of five of us.
tips.:
Allways take the initiative skills to speak.never be shy.
excellent english is not required bt u should be able to talk wit gud english.

Interview Questions

• Does coca cola company need to b banned in india.   1 Answer

Other Interview Reviews for Accenture

Associate Interview

Anonymous Employee in Mysore (India)

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Accenture (Mysore (India)) in September 2015.

Interview

Easy going...Clear the Aptitude round thats the only hurdle, you can do that easily too, no difficult question. Speak clearly in the interview process. They don't ask any technical questions. Be confident and talk with fluency. Know about the company, they might also ask questions on the company presentation. Since its a panel interview try to be bold and speak to the point.

Interview Questions

• If you had a super power what it would be? Talk about this for a minute.   1 Answer

Associate Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Hyderabad (India)

Application

I applied through other source. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Accenture (Hyderabad (India)) in June 2016.

Interview

The Interview was done in Accenture canteen(don't laugh, i am not joking) . I was interviewed for the position of Content Review Analyst. The first round was Group discussion where HR ( a women, her name is Sabita i guess ) will concentrate on your communication skills. If you have good CS, you will clear it easily. The second round would be face to face interview(it is done at one corner of the canteen). Actually, I prepared everything about Accenture, job description,bla bla .. but the intelligent HR (he wore spectacles and with t shirt and jeans ) didn't ask anything and he asked about my graduation details. I told him very frankly about my back logs and how did I clear back logs and got first class certificate in my graduation days . When I was discussing about my back logs, HR was uneven and lose all the interest about what I am saying ( He behaved like he didn't fail in any subjects and he got 99% or some what like that ) rejected me ( I even don't know why I got rejected ). " THIS SPECTACLES HR GUY BLOCKED TALENT TO ENTER ACCENTURE. Finally, I would like to say something to Accenture and this Spectacles HR guy, "One day you guys will come to me and ask for my Autograph"...

Interview Questions

• What ever you mentioned in your resume as your skills, they will touch those for sure.   1 Answer

Associate Interview

Anonymous Employee in Belo Horizonte, Minas Gerais (Brazil)

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at Accenture (Belo Horizonte, Minas Gerais (Brazil)) in February 2015.

Interview

Very interesting process, I had a brief discuss about the job in my first step of what I was supposed to do. First of all, I had an interview with my future manager and after all, HR called me to another interview where all my benefits were presented. My process was a little differente due to the fact they were rushing to find a new guy to replace the vacancy and also my cv was sent by an employee referrel.

Associate Interview

Anonymous Employee in Mississauga, ON (Canada)

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 3+ months. I interviewed at Accenture (Mississauga, ON (Canada)) in August 2014.

Interview

At first the recruiter will reach out to you and say they think you can be a good fit; they will set up a time for phone screening with you and ask some simple questions about your resume.

Once you pass that stage, they will have someone from the state to schedule a phone interview with you which is going to be 45 minutes non-stop behavioral Q&A, although everyone should have answers for all questions (as they are all about YOU!), it is kind of overwhelming.

Than here comes the 2 round in-person interview which is behavioral + technical. Decision will be made after this round.

Interview Questions

• Why you want to leave your current company as you have only been with them for 9 months?   Answer Question

Associate Interview

Interview

3 Round of interview process including one english interview. (Remaining interviews were held with my native language). 1st and 2nd round focused on the fit more, and 3rd one focused on case more.

Associate Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Accenture in October 2017.

Interview

It was a group interview with two persons asking the questions with a group of 5 members and only they ask very simple questions which are very easy to answer

Associate Interview

Anonymous Employee in New Delhi (India)

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Accenture (New Delhi (India)) in August 2017.

Interview

easy and simple. Just concentrate on your communicate skills and prepare for an aptitude test. The HR seems friendly but the key is more you interact with them, greater your chances off getting in.

Associate Interview

Anonymous Employee in Mumbai (India)

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at Accenture (Mumbai (India)) in July 2014.

Interview

Interview consisted of three rounds. Written, technical and HR. Written exam is mandatory to move for technical round. Technical would be more scenario based and they would expect you to answer the way you approach to solve it.

Associate Interview

Anonymous Employee in London, England (UK)

Application

I applied online. The process took 5+ months. I interviewed at Accenture (London, England (UK)) in March 2017.

Interview

The interview process is less complex than other multinational firms, with online test, and then digital interview (very long) and followed by an assessment centre. The only thing is that they give out offers for the next year, i,e. you apply in March but they will ask you to start the job in next year's March.