Accenture Associate Interview Questions | Glassdoor.com.au

Accenture Associate Interview Questions

Interviews at Accenture

2.5

Associate Interview

Anonymous Employee in Hubli (India)

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at Accenture (Hubli (India)) in March 2015.

Interview

Very easy and to the point questions being asked on interview. Very few technical questions and most of the questions focus on understanding communication. No need to provide elaborate answers and be prepared for the common questions asked during interview. Brush up few of the programming concept in the language you are good at.

Interview Questions

• What programming language I am good at ? What are the other passion in my life ?   1 Answer

Other Interview Reviews for Accenture

Associate Interview

Anonymous Employee in Noida (India)

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Accenture (Noida (India)) in February 2017.

Interview

I selected for interview through amcat.
    I got call letter from amcat. It was scheduled at Amity Noida. There were only a F2F round. It was a group interview. Both HR and Tech person as interviewer.
    They asked general questions to check communications skills and one or two technical questions which was easy.

Associate Interview

Interview

You will be given a situation in which you will be asked to prioritize, analyze, and ultimately draw conclusions and/or recommendations. The focus of this interview is to explore your problem-solving and analytical abilities. To learn more about case interviews, please refer to the Management Consulting Case Workbook.

Interview Questions

• How will you tackle a situation where there is bug in the program and it is not reproducible in the production ?   Answer Question

Associate Interview

Anonymous Employee in New Delhi (India)

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Accenture (New Delhi (India)) in September 2015.

Interview

I was interviewed directly from college. The questions were pretty easy and straight forward . Be prepared for some basic C/C++ algorithms and data structures questions . Rest they will only ask about yourselves ( likes , dislikes, hobbies etc)

Associate Interview

Anonymous Employee in Belo Horizonte, Minas Gerais (Brazil)

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at Accenture (Belo Horizonte, Minas Gerais (Brazil)) in February 2015.

Interview

Very interesting process, I had a brief discuss about the job in my first step of what I was supposed to do. First of all, I had an interview with my future manager and after all, HR called me to another interview where all my benefits were presented. My process was a little differente due to the fact they were rushing to find a new guy to replace the vacancy and also my cv was sent by an employee referrel.

Associate Interview

Interview

It was two day long process by Accenture. The aptitude assessment was given to private assessment company Merittrac. The aptitude was as simple to crack as walking through the door. Selected students were called next day for Group Interviews. A group of 5people were asked to sit with 2 interviewee in each room. we were asked about our background, internship, and the most common question of all "why do you want Accenture?"
    The result came the next day and I was selected.

Associate Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Accenture in September 2014.

Interview

Very easy process with only 2 rounds
    Round 1: Aptitude (Arithmetic and logical) and verbal ability online test
    Round 2: Group - panel interview with five interviewees and two interviewers.

Associate Interview

Anonymous Employee in Mississauga, ON (Canada)

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 3+ months. I interviewed at Accenture (Mississauga, ON (Canada)) in August 2014.

Interview

At first the recruiter will reach out to you and say they think you can be a good fit; they will set up a time for phone screening with you and ask some simple questions about your resume.

Once you pass that stage, they will have someone from the state to schedule a phone interview with you which is going to be 45 minutes non-stop behavioral Q&A, although everyone should have answers for all questions (as they are all about YOU!), it is kind of overwhelming.

Than here comes the 2 round in-person interview which is behavioral + technical. Decision will be made after this round.

Interview Questions

• Why you want to leave your current company as you have only been with them for 9 months?   Answer Question

Associate Interview

Anonymous Employee in New Delhi (India)

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Accenture (New Delhi (India)) in August 2017.

Interview

easy and simple. Just concentrate on your communicate skills and prepare for an aptitude test. The HR seems friendly but the key is more you interact with them, greater your chances off getting in.

Associate Interview

Interview

3 Round of interview process including one english interview. (Remaining interviews were held with my native language). 1st and 2nd round focused on the fit more, and 3rd one focused on case more.