Accenture Associate Interview Questions | Glassdoor.com.au

Accenture Associate Interview Questions

Interviews at Accenture

2.5

Associate Interview

Anonymous Employee in Mumbai (India)

Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at Accenture (Mumbai (India)) in August 2018.

Interview

It was on campus recruitment process . First was aptitude which was quite easy . 90 students cleared aptitude out of 150 . Next rount was HR interview actually it was a group interview .we were divided into 5 groups . Interview questions were very first question was tell me about yourself , then they asked me about my project and thats it . they only check your confidence and communication skills . 60 students were placed out of 90.

Interview Questions

Other Interview Reviews for Accenture

Associate Interview

Anonymous Employee in Chennai (India)

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Accenture (Chennai (India)) in September 2018.

Interview

First they conduct aptitude test ,it little bit easy and they conduct HR interview in group .
    they ask some general question about me and some technical question about the topic in the resume .

Associate Interview

Interview

It was very easy and interviewer was cordial. He gave all the time to speak.
    Technical questions related to java was asked.
    Also there were total 3 rounds. All completed in a single day.

Associate Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Bengaluru (India)

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Accenture (Bengaluru (India)) in March 2018.

Interview

Wriiten test followed by f2f interviews (3 of them).
    Apptitude questions were moderate and 2 programming questions and 1 DBMS Quarry was there.
    The company environment looked good.
    Interview process was smooth and well managed.

Interview Questions

• 2 programs related to array and string and a DBMS quarry

3 Hr round introduction and policies   Answer Question

Associate Interview

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at Accenture in August 2017.

Interview

Very long, they first interview with them and then with the client, who can make very difficult questions about technical topics. Also they prepare you for questions the client can make you.

Associate Interview

Anonymous Employee in New Delhi (India)

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. I interviewed at Accenture (New Delhi (India)) in February 2018.

Interview

i have given AM-CAT examination and selected through it.
    got mail regarding interview than only HR round happen which was so friendly so that easy to answer question asked by HR.

Interview Questions

• tell me about youself?
      what language you learn?
      on scale 1 to 5 how much you give yourself?
      what project you make in last semester?
      what technology used in project   Answer Question

Associate Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Hyderabad (India)

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Accenture (Hyderabad (India)) in September 2018.

Interview

Interview went very Peacefully. The vendor was Cocubes and was very strict.
    Question Pattern was 20Q from Quant, 20Q from Verbal,20Q from Analytical and logical. I attended the First round and got disqualified.

Associate Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Accenture in September 2018.

Interview

Interview had 2 interviewer , one as a tech and other as a HR. It was a group interview of 5 people. They asked question about project, about company from each from us and also asked for extra curricular activities.
    A 10 min interview and they were keen to check your soft skill and confidence.

Associate Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Accenture.

Interview

Panel interview in a group of 5 people, with general question about the work I have done and the projects I have made. The line of questioning follows the answers you give.

Associate Interview

Anonymous Employee in Bhubaneswar (India)

Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at Accenture (Bhubaneswar (India)) in September 2018.

Interview

It was a Group interview. 5 people were interviewed by 2 interviewers. Asking mostly 2 questions from each but also 4-5 questions related to tge projects that they did from some.