Accenture Associate Interview Questions | Glassdoor.com.au

Accenture Associate Interview Questions

Interviews at Accenture

2.5

Associate Interview

Anonymous Employee in Chennai (India)

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Accenture (Chennai (India)) in September 2018.

Interview

First they conduct aptitude test ,it little bit easy and they conduct HR interview in group .
they ask some general question about me and some technical question about the topic in the resume .

Interview Questions

Other Interview Reviews for Accenture

Associate Interview

Anonymous Employee in Bhubaneswar (India)

Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at Accenture (Bhubaneswar (India)) in September 2018.

Interview

It was a Group interview. 5 people were interviewed by 2 interviewers. Asking mostly 2 questions from each but also 4-5 questions related to tge projects that they did from some.

Associate Interview

Anonymous Employee in New Delhi (India)

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Accenture (New Delhi (India)) in September 2018.

Interview

Accenture have come to our campus for recruitment process on 2nd of sept 2018.
    their process includes two rounds in which the first round is an aptitude test(having 20,20,20 que from quant,reasoning,english respt).and the second round was the group interview round(5students from ece cse it chosen randomly were made to sit)

Interview Questions

• If u have gud communication skill plus confidence then u will definitely sail through. Thats why they dont have any technical round.   Answer Question

Associate Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Accenture in September 2018.

Interview

Interview had 2 interviewer , one as a tech and other as a HR. It was a group interview of 5 people. They asked question about project, about company from each from us and also asked for extra curricular activities.
    A 10 min interview and they were keen to check your soft skill and confidence.

Associate Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Hyderabad (India)

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Accenture (Hyderabad (India)) in September 2018.

Interview

Interview went very Peacefully. The vendor was Cocubes and was very strict.
    Question Pattern was 20Q from Quant, 20Q from Verbal,20Q from Analytical and logical. I attended the First round and got disqualified.

Associate Interview

Anonymous Employee in Bhubaneswar (India)

Application

Interview

It was a on campus recruitment where there was basially 2 rounds, The first was on applitude, then there was a final round which we got both hr and technical questions.

Interview Questions

• Tell me about yourself, tell me about the projects that you have done, project pin point questions, Cv related questions to check technical skills   Answer Question

Associate Interview

Anonymous Employee in Mumbai (India)

Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at Accenture (Mumbai (India)) in August 2018.

Interview

It was on campus recruitment process . First was aptitude which was quite easy . 90 students cleared aptitude out of 150 . Next rount was HR interview actually it was a group interview .we were divided into 5 groups . Interview questions were very first question was tell me about yourself , then they asked me about my project and thats it . they only check your confidence and communication skills . 60 students were placed out of 90.

Associate Interview

Interview

Had a one on one interview with HR followed by technically round. Once we get through, there will be another round of interview with Manager.
    Later, HR has informed that they will call on the results.

The interview process was takelots of time and need to be patience to get your turn.

Associate Interview

Interview

3 Round of interview process including one english interview. (Remaining interviews were held with my native language). 1st and 2nd round focused on the fit more, and 3rd one focused on case more.

Associate Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Hyderabad (India)

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Accenture (Hyderabad (India)) in April 2018.

Interview

Please don't go to Accenture nanakraguda, Hyderabad. It is a waste of time. If you have luck or any kind of work experience you will be in or else good bye. The process had started from 9A.M till 10 P. M. 6-7 hour we need to stand for the queue as if though we are all vagrants. Almost all who were standing for the queue were commenting about it. Just lost the interest of that brand name and the worst experience ever. There were 3 rounds and same process to check the communication skills and
    HR's of the final round were just sitting over there for rejection only . Only regional people might get placed. So hectic process and most of them even don't know what's going on over there. They didn't even ask whether we had our food or not. So inhuman. Never and ever request anyone to go there at all.