Accenture Associate Interview Questions | Glassdoor.com.au

Updated 24 May 2019

2.5

102 Candidate Interview ReviewsBack to all Interviews

Associate Interview

Interview

Had a one on one interview with HR followed by technically round. Once we get through, there will be another round of interview with Manager.
Later, HR has informed that they will call on the results.

The interview process was takelots of time and need to be patience to get your turn.

Interview Questions

Other Interview Reviews for Accenture

Associate Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Accenture in September 2017.

Interview

Very good n easy process!! Very chilled out interviews and even the aptitude questions are pretty simple!! Aptitude consists of the basic format quants logic and verbal!! All the questions r of easy to medium difficulty

Interview Questions

• Normal questions tell me about yourself
      Hobbies
      Everything on ur resume basically
      Technical questions basic questions
      Ur achievements!!
      If your open to relocation!! Very chilled out interview process!! And the people are also very good   Answer Question

Associate Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Pune (India)

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Accenture (Pune (India)) in February 2018.

Interview

It took a while to get an interview scheduled but once it was scheduled everything went smoothly. Everyone was courteous, the questions were relevant and good and the overall process was easy to follow.

Associate Interview

Anonymous Employee in Brussels (Belgium)

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Accenture (Brussels (Belgium)) in April 2016.

Interview

There were two tests:
    1) Comprehension test - you get some passages that you have to interpret. Also some logic questions.
    2) Math test - almost pure math questions along with some logic questions.

Interview Questions

• Where do you see yourself in 5 years?
      Whose job would you like to have?
      What technologies do you like?
      What do you do in your free time?
      ...   Answer Question

Associate Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New Delhi (India)

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Accenture (New Delhi (India)) in September 2017.

Interview

it took two days for one day is online test which was conducted by amcat next day there was a group interview in which there are 2 interviewers and a batch of 5 students each one is given a chance to present .

Associate Interview

Anonymous Employee in Chennai (India)

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Accenture (Chennai (India)) in September 2017.

Interview

The interview process took two days. I interviewed at my college. there was an aptitude test, consists of aptitude questions, logical reasoning. Then there was a group interview. They ask about the information which you have provided on your resume.

Associate Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Hyderabad (India)

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Accenture (Hyderabad (India)) in April 2018.

Interview

Please don't go to Accenture nanakraguda, Hyderabad. It is a waste of time. If you have luck or any kind of work experience you will be in or else good bye. The process had started from 9A.M till 10 P. M. 6-7 hour we need to stand for the queue as if though we are all vagrants. Almost all who were standing for the queue were commenting about it. Just lost the interest of that brand name and the worst experience ever. There were 3 rounds and same process to check the communication skills and
    HR's of the final round were just sitting over there for rejection only . Only regional people might get placed. So hectic process and most of them even don't know what's going on over there. They didn't even ask whether we had our food or not. So inhuman. Never and ever request anyone to go there at all.

Associate Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Hyderabad (India)

Application

I applied through other source. I interviewed at Accenture (Hyderabad (India)) in June 2017.

Interview

first there was a certificate verification, then online registration on accenture website, then there was a communication round, then they told to come on other particular day for next rounds of interview, on the other day there was a hr round, they made to wait for longer time, first they were conducting interview for one process and the other day the process was different

Interview Questions

• latest technologies
      how did you spend your last weekend
      how did you spend your last birthday   Answer Question

Associate Interview

Anonymous Employee in Bengaluru (India)

Application

I applied through other source. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Accenture (Bengaluru (India)) in September 2014.

Interview

Technical and hr round was taken in one round . There were two people in the panel, taking interview in groups (we were group of 6 people) . The questions asked were easy as i applied as a fresher .

Interview Questions

• basic questions about SDLC like waterfall model and agile   1 Answer

Associate Interview

Anonymous Employee in Noida (India)

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Accenture (Noida (India)) in September 2016.

Interview

Hr round will be held than face to face round... If they want they can took one more round manager round . For r2r more core accounting questions. Also your confidence and communication skills are checked.