Accenture Associate Interview Questions | Glassdoor.com.au

Accenture Associate Interview Questions

Interviews at Accenture

2.5

Associate Interview

Anonymous Employee in New Delhi (India)

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. I interviewed at Accenture (New Delhi (India)) in February 2018.

Interview

i have given AM-CAT examination and selected through it.
got mail regarding interview than only HR round happen which was so friendly so that easy to answer question asked by HR.

Interview Questions

• tell me about youself?
    what language you learn?
    on scale 1 to 5 how much you give yourself?
    what project you make in last semester?
    what technology used in project   Answer Question

Other Interview Reviews for Accenture

Associate Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Pune (India)

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Accenture (Pune (India)) in February 2018.

Interview

It took a while to get an interview scheduled but once it was scheduled everything went smoothly. Everyone was courteous, the questions were relevant and good and the overall process was easy to follow.

Associate Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Accenture in January 2018.

Interview

The process took several weeks, 3 rounds in total.
    My first and second was with HR.
    But in the last round of the interview, my interviewer was two of my managers, and it lasted over 30 mins.

Associate Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Accenture in October 2017.

Interview

It was a group interview with two persons asking the questions with a group of 5 members and only they ask very simple questions which are very easy to answer

Anonymous Employee in Coimbatore (India)

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Accenture (Coimbatore (India)) in October 2017.

Interview

Interview was not like a formal one rather a casual one. They don't check for your technical knowledge instead they check whether you are capable to be trained. Be honest and confident for each answer you provide.

Anonymous Employee in Coimbatore (India)

Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at Accenture (Coimbatore (India)) in October 2017.

Interview

It went smooth and the panel were good and interactive. All depends on your panel and the others who are also participating in the group interview. be thorough of what is mentioned in your resume.Peace

Associate Interview

Anonymous Employee in Visakhapatnam (India)

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Accenture (Visakhapatnam (India)) in October 2017.

Interview

Our HR panel was very friendly and made us free of our nerves before starting the interview. They asked one question to each one of us and then asked questions regarding it. For example: If you told reading is your hobby. They might ask, what books do you read? or why do you like to read that genre? what did you learn from it like that.

Interview Questions

• Tell me in detail about your project such that one might get a complete idea about it even without knowing the language or whatever with which you are doing the project.   Answer Question

Associate Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Chennai (India)

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Accenture (Chennai (India)) in October 2017.

Interview

The test was conducted by acmat. first ppt then followed by online test. then the result sent to candidates mobile number as message . then selected candidates are allowed for group interview questions are asked from resume only.

Interview Questions

• Logarthamic , probability, profit &loss , and verbal reasoning , analytical. test was conducted by acmat.   1 Answer

Anonymous Employee in Coimbatore (India)

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Accenture (Coimbatore (India)) in October 2017.

Interview

We had an online test which consisted of Aptitude, Reasoning and Verbal. It will be easy if you prepare before. I got shortlisted for that. And the interview round we went as a group of 5. The panel was really friendly panel. We had discussions about the projects i have done and more about myself. I got shortlisted in the interview as well.

Associate Interview

Anonymous Employee in Chandigarh (India)

Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at Accenture (Chandigarh (India)).

Interview

Joint Campus

- Written Aptitude
    - Group Discussion
    - HR interview
    - Technical Interview

Written Test to GD took close to 6 months. That was a bit tiring
    GD to Interview took was a 2 day process. That was a easy
    Offer Letter came after 6 months

Interview Questions

• Engineering Specialization based, Basic Programming, IQ related   1 Answer