Accenture Associate Interview Questions | Glassdoor.com.au

Accenture Associate Interview Questions

Interviews at Accenture

2.5

Associate Interview

Anonymous Employee in New Delhi (India)

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Accenture (New Delhi (India)) in August 2017.

Interview

easy and simple. Just concentrate on your communicate skills and prepare for an aptitude test. The HR seems friendly but the key is more you interact with them, greater your chances off getting in.

Interview Questions

Other Interview Reviews for Accenture

Associate Interview

Interview

3 Round of interview process including one english interview. (Remaining interviews were held with my native language). 1st and 2nd round focused on the fit more, and 3rd one focused on case more.

Associate Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Accenture in October 2017.

Interview

It was a group interview with two persons asking the questions with a group of 5 members and only they ask very simple questions which are very easy to answer

Associate Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Pune (India)

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Accenture (Pune (India)) in February 2018.

Interview

It took a while to get an interview scheduled but once it was scheduled everything went smoothly. Everyone was courteous, the questions were relevant and good and the overall process was easy to follow.

Associate Interview

Anonymous Employee in Brussels (Belgium)

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Accenture (Brussels (Belgium)) in April 2016.

Interview

There were two tests:
    1) Comprehension test - you get some passages that you have to interpret. Also some logic questions.
    2) Math test - almost pure math questions along with some logic questions.

Interview Questions

• Where do you see yourself in 5 years?
      Whose job would you like to have?
      What technologies do you like?
      What do you do in your free time?
      ...   Answer Question

Associate Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New Delhi (India)

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Accenture (New Delhi (India)) in September 2017.

Interview

it took two days for one day is online test which was conducted by amcat next day there was a group interview in which there are 2 interviewers and a batch of 5 students each one is given a chance to present .

Associate Interview

Anonymous Employee in Chennai (India)

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Accenture (Chennai (India)) in September 2017.

Interview

The interview process took two days. I interviewed at my college. there was an aptitude test, consists of aptitude questions, logical reasoning. Then there was a group interview. They ask about the information which you have provided on your resume.

Associate Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Hyderabad (India)

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Accenture (Hyderabad (India)) in April 2018.

Interview

Please don't go to Accenture nanakraguda, Hyderabad. It is a waste of time. If you have luck or any kind of work experience you will be in or else good bye. The process had started from 9A.M till 10 P. M. 6-7 hour we need to stand for the queue as if though we are all vagrants. Almost all who were standing for the queue were commenting about it. Just lost the interest of that brand name and the worst experience ever. There were 3 rounds and same process to check the communication skills and
    HR's of the final round were just sitting over there for rejection only . Only regional people might get placed. So hectic process and most of them even don't know what's going on over there. They didn't even ask whether we had our food or not. So inhuman. Never and ever request anyone to go there at all.

Associate Interview

Anonymous Employee in Ecatepec de Morelos (Mexico)

Application

I applied online. The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at Accenture (Ecatepec de Morelos (Mexico)) in January 2017.

Interview

First 2 phone interviews, one with the HR department and the other with the Manager of the area, then the psychological tests and an exam on site, finally a final on-site interview

Interview Questions

• How many doors does the metro train have?   1 Answer

Associate Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at Accenture.

Interview

It was through campus recruitment. There was 60 aptitude questions in first round. Next was the interview. Interview was great as they asked all basics of the domain of expertise.

Interview Questions

• Tell me what you know about Accenture. Talk about any topic of your wish for 5 minutes.   Answer Question