Accenture Associate Interview Questions | Glassdoor.com.au

Accenture Associate Interview Questions

Interviews at Accenture

2.5

Associate Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Chennai (India)

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Accenture (Chennai (India)) in October 2017.

Interview

The test was conducted by acmat. first ppt then followed by online test. then the result sent to candidates mobile number as message . then selected candidates are allowed for group interview questions are asked from resume only.

Interview Questions

• Logarthamic , probability, profit &loss , and verbal reasoning , analytical. test was conducted by acmat.   1 Answer

Other Interview Reviews for Accenture

Associate Interview

Anonymous Employee in Chandigarh (India)

Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at Accenture (Chandigarh (India)).

Interview

Joint Campus

- Written Aptitude
    - Group Discussion
    - HR interview
    - Technical Interview

Written Test to GD took close to 6 months. That was a bit tiring
    GD to Interview took was a 2 day process. That was a easy
    Offer Letter came after 6 months

Interview Questions

• Engineering Specialization based, Basic Programming, IQ related   1 Answer

Associate Interview

Anonymous Employee in Chennai (India)

Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at Accenture (Chennai (India)).

Interview

There was two rounds : 1. Written test 2. Group HR
    1. Written test : AMCAT - Logical + quants + verbal
    2. Group HR : A two member panel interviewed five candidates at a time.

Interview Questions

• What do you know about Accenture?   1 Answer

Associate Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Accenture.

Interview

There were 2 rounds held in our college. 1st was aptitude conducted by AMCAT. It was pretty easy and an adaptive test. It had the regular pattern. The shortlisted students attended interview the next day. The questions were direct and basic. Communication skills matter the most and have basic knowledge about the core subjects. Most important thing know your resume and projects to the core.

Associate Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at Accenture in September 2017.

Interview

It was a campus placement. First there was an aptitude test consisting of 75 questions in 95 minutes.

Aptitude test:
    25 questions Quantitative ability
    25 questions Verbal ability
    25 questions Logical Reasoning

I recommend referring RS Agrawal quant and Logical Reasoning
    For Verbal ability no need to prepare

We had 947 people from our college out of which 397 passed

Next day was interview .. There were 2 panelists one HR and one technical .. They were very friendly and 5 candidate were called in a group

They selected a total of 135 students from 397.. I was one of them

ADVICE : They just need fluency in English and a lot of confidence. Research about the company a lot.

Associate Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New Delhi (India)

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Accenture (New Delhi (India)) in September 2017.

Interview

it took two days for one day is online test which was conducted by amcat next day there was a group interview in which there are 2 interviewers and a batch of 5 students each one is given a chance to present .

Associate Interview

Anonymous Employee in Chennai (India)

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Accenture (Chennai (India)) in September 2017.

Interview

The interview process took two days. I interviewed at my college. there was an aptitude test, consists of aptitude questions, logical reasoning. Then there was a group interview. They ask about the information which you have provided on your resume.

Associate Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Accenture in September 2017.

Interview

Very good n easy process!! Very chilled out interviews and even the aptitude questions are pretty simple!! Aptitude consists of the basic format quants logic and verbal!! All the questions r of easy to medium difficulty

Interview Questions

• Normal questions tell me about yourself
      Hobbies
      Everything on ur resume basically
      Technical questions basic questions
      Ur achievements!!
      If your open to relocation!! Very chilled out interview process!! And the people are also very good   Answer Question

Associate Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New Delhi (India)

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Accenture (New Delhi (India)) in September 2017.

Interview

group interview of 5 persons and only 2 questions were asked. seemed the hr(s) were not interested and were ready to accept on who spoke more the ladies were just having their refreshments and did not even cross question anyone i felt they had already decided which one to select

Interview Questions

• Tell us about yourself and why should we hire you?   1 Answer

Associate Interview

Anonymous Employee in Bhubaneswar (India)

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Accenture (Bhubaneswar (India)) in September 2017.

Interview

First round was written test which was very easy to clear. out of 2500, 2000 got selected then 2nd stage was group interview in which basic HR questions were asked. 575 selected at last.