Accenture Associate Interview Questions | Glassdoor.com.au

Accenture Associate Interview Questions

Interviews at Accenture

2.5

Associate Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New Delhi (India)

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Accenture (New Delhi (India)) in September 2017.

Interview

group interview of 5 persons and only 2 questions were asked. seemed the hr(s) were not interested and were ready to accept on who spoke more the ladies were just having their refreshments and did not even cross question anyone i felt they had already decided which one to select

Interview Questions

• Tell us about yourself and why should we hire you?   1 Answer

Other Interview Reviews for Accenture

Associate Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Accenture in September 2017.

Interview

1. Apti
    2. After clearing apti, the next round was interview. It was a group interview. If you just open up yourself then you are placed.
    There will be no technical questions asked.
    Maybe it also depends on HR's.

Associate Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Jaipur, Rajasthan (India)

Application

I interviewed at Accenture (Jaipur, Rajasthan (India)) in September 2017.

Interview

It was Pretty Nice and fast.It was a campus recruitmnet.First there Was an apptitude test then there was a F2F interview which included technical as well as Hr Round and asked very basic questions.

Associate Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New Delhi (India)

Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at Accenture (New Delhi (India)) in September 2017.

Interview

There was a basic aptitude test and almost 300 out of 600 cleared it.The interview was of group one.5 students gave it at a time.The interviewer seemed not interested and most people were selected on luck and not on merit.

Interview Questions

• tell me something about yourself,major blunder in your life in last one year.   Answer Question

Associate Interview

Anonymous Employee in Bengaluru (India)

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Accenture (Bengaluru (India)) in September 2017.

Interview

It came to our college for recruitment. Aptitude round was fairly easy and the results were announced the same day. Next day was the interview day. We were randomly clubbed in groups of 5 people. Each group was sent for the interview together. There were 2 people taking the interview, one technical and one HR interviewer. There were no further rounds.

Interview Questions

• HR question: How would you make the world a better place using your field of work?   1 Answer

Associate Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Bengaluru (India)

Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at Accenture (Bengaluru (India)) in September 2017.

Interview

I applied through college. There was an aptitude test including quants, verbal and logical, and reasoning. Then there was an interview process. The test was easy. RS Agarwal book is sufficient for preparation. The interview was a group interview. There were 5 members in my panel. Three people took interview

Interview Questions

• Tell me about yourself, academic projects, and about any latest technology   Answer Question

Associate Interview

Anonymous Employee in New Delhi (India)

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Accenture (New Delhi (India)) in August 2017.

Interview

easy and simple. Just concentrate on your communicate skills and prepare for an aptitude test. The HR seems friendly but the key is more you interact with them, greater your chances off getting in.

Associate Interview

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at Accenture in August 2017.

Interview

Very long, they first interview with them and then with the client, who can make very difficult questions about technical topics. Also they prepare you for questions the client can make you.

Associate Interview

Anonymous Employee in Mumbai (India)

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Accenture (Mumbai (India)) in August 2017.

Interview

Interview was in 2 round .Aptitude conducted by AMCAT which was adapting .Second a personal interview with group of 5.n which basic questions on Project and personalities were directed.the interview was very easy to crack

Associate Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at Accenture in August 2017.

Interview

they took the interview for 2 days
    1) apti
    2)interviews
    for interview they had 6 pannels
    the process was very smooth..
    accenture is the best company.
    everyone should try in this company. just be confident and ans the questions properly
    all the best