Accenture Associate Manager Interview Questions | Glassdoor.com.au

Accenture Associate Manager Interview Questions

Interviews at Accenture

3.2

Associate Manager Interview

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Accenture.

Interview

Walkin, after that HR, then tech telephone call, then in person interview. Easy process, but very lengthy in time. Make sure you read about their policies. Also have a good attitude towards problem solving.

Interview Questions

• NDA doesnt allow me to write all.   1 Answer

Other Interview Reviews for Accenture

Associate Manager Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Accenture.

Interview

There were many rounds of interviews— Telephonic-3 rounds and skype- technical round with sr. Manager and client manager and Human resources manager also——-interview level was difficult and quite technical. Interviews with clients until yorU are selected for some assignment

Associate Manager Interview

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at Accenture in June 2018.

Interview

I applied online through an employee referral. The next day I received an email from an HR recruiter expressing interest in me (I was surprised at how fast she responded as I had previously applied for positions and never heard back). From there, I had a phone scan interview, then an hour phone interview with the direct manager (boss). Due to the long distance location between myself and the office, I participated in two separate video interviews. The first one was with the direct manager and his boss. The second was with another higher up manager.

Interview Questions

• How would you handle a star employee with a bad attitude?   Answer Question

Associate Manager Interview

Application

I applied through other source. I interviewed at Accenture.

Interview

Became an employee through rebadge process. Did not go through interview process. Understand their interview process is straight forward but thorough. Do not have first hand experience about their interview process though.

Interview Questions

• Did not go through interview process as I was rebadged from another company   Answer Question

Associate Manager Interview

Application

I applied through a recruiter. I interviewed at Accenture in July 2017.

Interview

Great experience with all interviewers. All four interviewers were knowledgeable about the company, had reviewed my resume in detail and were just flat out amazing. Whole process from initial contact to offer was about four weeks.

Interview Questions

• There weren't any trick questions. Interviews were very casual and easy to respond to focused on my skills and area of expertise.   Answer Question

Associate Manager Interview

Application

I applied through other source. The process took 4 weeks. I interviewed at Accenture.

Interview

Hiring was fast tracked as there were immediate needs in a growing practice- hence the process was accelerated and I was even allowed to join after 3 month period.
    There were three rounds of in-person interviews- technical, managerial and HR, all in the same day- offer was release within a week and was given a week to respond.

Interview Questions

• None- most of it was casual work related and behavior questions   Answer Question

Negotiation

Pretty firm; also because I hadn't done my research and accepted what they offered

Associate Manager Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Accenture in April 2011.

Interview

Telephonic round then f2f then HR, and final salary. compensation is based on last salary and offered with variable pay. default profieciency rating given at the beginings. salary is devided in 3 parts Salary+Hot skill bonus+ Variable pay

Interview Questions

• define the order management process   1 Answer

Associate Manager Interview

Application

I applied in-person. I interviewed at Accenture.

Interview

It took a while to get an interview scheduled but once it was scheduled everything went smoothly. Everyone was courteous, the questions were relevant and good and the overall process was easy to follow.

Associate Manager Interview

Anonymous Employee in New Delhi (India)

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Accenture (New Delhi (India)) in June 2017.

Interview

It was very structured and quite organised. Interviewer was on time and HR was quick and quite responsive as well. Overall I would say it was a very smooth process and would highly recommend.

Associate Manager Interview

Anonymous Employee in Pune (India)

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at Accenture (Pune (India)) in May 2015.

Interview

Resume Screening, HR call, Technical Interview 1 schedule , Scheduling Technical interview 2, Scheduling Management Interview , Scheduling HR interview , Salary Discussion, Discussion on other benefits and bonus, Resume Screening, HR call, Technical Interview 1 schedule ,Resume Screening, HR call, Technical Interview 1 schedule ,Resume Screening, HR call, Technical Interview 1 schedule ,Resume Screening, HR call, Technical Interview 1 schedule ,Resume Screening, HR call, Technical Interview 1 schedule ,Resume Screening, HR call, Technical Interview 1 schedule ,Resume Screening, HR call, Technical Interview 1 schedule ,Resume Screening, HR call, Technical Interview 1 schedule

Interview Questions

Upload a CV to easily apply to jobs from anywhere. It's simple to set up.