Accenture Associate Software Engineer Interview Questions | Glassdoor.com.au

1,736 Interview Reviews

2.4

1,736 Candidate Interview ReviewsBack to all Interviews

Associate Software Engineer Interview

Interview

Didn't really ask me about my qualifications and work experience, asked what I did throughout school and the assignments I worked on. They kind of talked more about themselves and the company and I don't feel that I was given a proper chance to sell myself

Interview Questions

Other Interview Reviews for Accenture

Associate Software Engineer Interview

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Accenture in January 2013.

Interview

it had basci questions of maths and english.I was selected through AMCAT and then had 2 interviews. first was technical interview where they asked basics of btech and next was an hr interview which was a piece of cake. Just stay confident and flexible. Technical interview had various topics like dbms,os,and java. Amcat was not so difficutl.
    it had basci questions of maths and english.

Interview Questions

• I was selected through AMCAT and then had 2 interviews. first was technical interview where they asked basics of btech and next was an hr interview which was a piece of cake. Just stay confident and flexible. Technical interview had various topics like dbms,os,and java. Amcat was not so difficutl.
      it had basci questions of maths and english.   1 Answer

Associate Software Engineer Interview

Anonymous Employee in New York, NY (US)

Application

I applied through other source. The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at Accenture (New York, NY (US)) in February 2011.

Interview

Two rounds- one with client and one with department people. Questions asked where around domain and excel. Client asked very domain specific questions whereas the department questions were more technical based.

Associate Software Engineer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Chantilly, VA (US)

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 3+ months. I interviewed at Accenture (Chantilly, VA (US)) in October 2015.

Interview

I submitted an application through college job fair. I was lucky to be reviewed and set up for online webcam interview relating to yourself and also technical skills challenge. I was then chosen with a bunch of people for face interview at their office location. The interview was two 45 minutes with different managers.

Interview Questions

• Tell me about your recent project. Describe a time where a team member was not efficient ? and what did you do about it.   1 Answer

I still need time with my studies as am in my senior year of my studies and need a lot of personal studies.

Associate Software Engineer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Washington, DC (US)

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Accenture (Washington, DC (US)) in June 2014.

Interview

Two part interview: One technical portion, another more character based. Very typical questions asked in both segments. Technical questions were fairly rudimentary. Very basic object oriented principles that you learn in introductory computer science courses. I would like to note that you will get a job offer response very quickly.

Interview Questions

• What is inheritance in regards to object oriented programming?   Answer Question

Associate Software Engineer Interview

Interview

It was pretty cool. Technical interview was for name sake. They just wanted to hire more and more candidates. Cut off was 60% for all branches of engineering. 1 online written exam (logical reasoning), 1 technical interview, 1 HR interview. Thats it. Interviews were for 5 min max.

Associate Software Engineer Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Accenture in March 2012.

Interview

1. aptitude test - objective- written test
    2. Technical round- starting with the favourite subject and why, explaining them the projects that you have worked on. The software tools that you learnt. (20-30 mins)
    3. HR round (20-30mins)

Interview Questions

• 1. Technical round revolved around the resume
      2. HR round- why Accenture, career goals and aspirations, hobby   Answer Question

Associate Software Engineer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Washington, DC (US)

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Accenture (Washington, DC (US)).

Interview

The process is a half hour presentation followed by 2 half hour interviews. One was technical and the other I felt was more just feeling out your personality. In the technical they simply asked me to talk about a project I have worked on in the past and explain my contributions to it. The interviewer would stop me here and there for more detailed explanations but they seemed more concerned with gauging experience rather than technical ability. The HR interview was basically just talking about where I could fit in the company based on what I had on my resume.

Interview Questions

• Explain a time that a group member wasn't doing there share of work and how you handled it.   1 Answer

Associate Software Engineer Interview

Interview

2 round, HR and technical. Very simple and easy. The interviewer was friendly.With my result oriented attitude, analytical thought process, adaptability, relevant coursework and professional experience, I am confident of my abilities to excel at TMC Biodesign I would very much enjoy the opportunity to interview with you. Thank you for your time and consideration, and I look forward to hearing from you about my candidacy.

Associate Software Engineer Interview

Interview

Aptitude test and followed by 2 interview. The aptitude test was normal mathematics. After that, I had a technical round on C++ and then I had a HR round which was very easy to crack.

Interview Questions

• HR questions and technical questions   1 Answer

Upload a CV to easily apply to jobs from anywhere. It's simple to set up.