Accenture Business Analyst Interview Questions | Glassdoor.com.au

Accenture Business Analyst Interview Questions

Interviews at Accenture

Business Analyst Interview

Interview

3 rounds of interview. First 2 were on campus and last was at their local office. First interview was about your resume, 2nd one was situation based. Last interview was with executives at the office, more of a get to know your personality type.

Interview Questions

Other Interview Reviews for Accenture

Business Analyst Interview

Anonymous Employee in New York, NY (US)

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Accenture (New York, NY (US)) in September 2018.

Interview

First round of behavioral, second round is a case, third and closing round is another behavioral. The process was well structured and the recruiters were helpful in clarifying every step.

Interview Questions

• 1. Tell me how a classic consulting engagement works.
      2. How does accenture make money?   Answer Question

Business Analyst Interview

Anonymous Employee in Madison, WI (US)

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Accenture (Madison, WI (US)).

Interview

I got the interview through the campus recruiting process at University of Wisconsin, Madison school of engineering. Met them at the booth, came back next day for in person interview 1 hour of behavior-type. Mid week, had a 30 min interview on the phone. Got invited to Chicago office the following Friday for a full day and had an offer by the following Monday. End to end was less than 3 weeks.

Interview Questions

• Tell us about a time when you...... most all behavior based questions.   1 Answer

Business Analyst Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Accenture in November 2017.

Interview

It was two rounds one with just behavioral questions and another that was half behavioral and the other half consisted of one case. Although the behavioral one was not case related, be prepared to have well thought out answers to typical interview style questions. They expect planned answers.

Business Analyst Interview

Interview

two rounds of interview, first round consisted of generic health IT questions. The second round consisted in depth inquiries including the day to day maintenance processes. They gave me situations and asked how would be able to tackle appropriate solutions.

Interview Questions

• In depth EDI knowledge and how they life cycle currently works and how I can fit in.   Answer Question

Business Analyst Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Boston, MA (US)

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Accenture (Boston, MA (US)) in October 2017.

Interview

The first round of the interview process consisted of behavioral questions while the second round was a case study. Overall the interview was not too bad, just make sure you are prepared to answer current business issues and things of that nature.

Business Analyst Interview

Anonymous Employee in State College, PA (US)

Application

I interviewed at Accenture (State College, PA (US)) in September 2017.

Interview

I found them through the career fair at college. There is a behavioral interview if they propose one to you and a case study. I have heard from people that they will fly you out to NYC for another interview, however I was just given a phone call with the offer 2 months later.

Business Analyst Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at Accenture.

Interview

Only had phone interview. Was asked both personal and technical questions. Very kind and encouraging interviewers. Shared a good amount about themselves during interview so understood who I would be working with if I accepted offer

Business Analyst Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Accenture.

Interview

Phone interview with recruiter over background. Next,45 min phone skills interview. Finally, confirming interview via webcam. Called for weeks afterwords and was told I would be given a project...never received an offer.

Business Analyst Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at Accenture.

Interview

Filled out an application after meeting recruiters at a school career fair. I was notified to participate in an interview. The interview was a positive experience overall. There were recent hires there to talk to you about the position before you went into the official interview. The first interview was with a manager. The questions were pretty standard behavioral and STAR questions.

Interview Questions

• What was a time you were on a team, and how did you contribute?   Answer Question

Upload a CV to easily apply to jobs from anywhere. It's simple to set up.