Accenture Business Analyst Interview Questions | Glassdoor.com.au

Accenture Business Analyst Interview Questions

Interviews at Accenture

Business Analyst Interview

Anonymous Employee in Houston, TX (US)

Application

The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Accenture (Houston, TX (US)) in March 2011.

Interview

The first interview was a standard phone interview from an HR rep. Pretty basic "tell me about yourself and why you're interested in the company" stuff, just to make sure you're capable of basic human interaction. The second interview was also a phone interview but it was a case interview with a manager in the company. For the third round, they flew me out to the office location I was interviewing for. There were about 5 other candidates, and it started with a presentation about the company. Then we split up and each did 3 one on one case interviews with people in the company ranging from manager to senior executive. We flew home on the same day. I recommend studying up on business cases as the whole point of their interview process is to determine whether you can think critically and present logical, strategic solutions to the case they present you with. Don't be afraid to take your time, use a structured approach and bring graph paper in case you want to draw them some kind of visual.

Interview Questions

• "You are a head chef at a restaurant and your team has been selected to be on Iron Chef. How do you prepare your team for the competition and how do you leverage the competition for your restaurant?"   5 Answers

Other Interview Reviews for Accenture

Business Analyst Interview

Anonymous Employee in Chicago, IL (US)

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at Accenture (Chicago, IL (US)) in January 2008.

Interview

It was a very long process. Not sure what the result would be. Got offers from other companies but preferred this company over the others because of the brand value and information from the friends. Overall its was a lenghtly and delayed process.

Business Analyst Interview

Anonymous Employee in Houston, TX (US)

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Accenture (Houston, TX (US)) in October 2009.

Interview

The interview process was standard. Uses a similar approach to case studies and behavioral interviews like other companies.

Business Analyst Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Columbus, OH (US)

Application

The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Accenture (Columbus, OH (US)) in October 2011.

Interview

They seem to have fast tracked me because the project was ramping up, pretty basic get to know type questions and asking me about skills i learned in college.

Interview Questions

Low offer, 42k a year when my background is doing 50-55k in ohio.

Business Analyst Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Houston, TX (US)

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Accenture (Houston, TX (US)) in April 2012.

Interview

(1) Phone Interview - HR questions relating to job experience (15 min)
     -background
     -interest in job
     -why I fit the role
    (2) Phone Interview - HR questions relating to specific work experience (30 min)
     -work experience
     -tough situations
     -behavioral questions
     -performance questions

Salary

Business Analyst Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Accenture.

Interview

There were a couple of phone interviews some were technical related specifically around Java development. There was 1 in-person "interview" which was really a see you in person once for about 5 minutes with no real questions asked, although an oppertunity to answer questions. It was a new grad situation so not much needed I guess.

Interview Questions

• Describe if you would rather be an expert in a field or generalist.   2 Answers

Negotiation

Very little room for negotiation. Start date even wasn't negotiable, despite a long-distance move with a move package that didn't fully cover the move.

Business Analyst Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Princeton, NJ (US)

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took 5 days. I interviewed at Accenture (Princeton, NJ (US)) in December 2012.

Interview

The Interview was very theoretical and no question was asked regarding my work experience. Mostly definitions were asked and I am not sure how many people remember definitions while they work.

Business Analyst Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at Accenture.

Interview

Applied via campus recruiting tool

Interview Questions

• Tell us a time where you faced a difficult situation and how did you handle it?   Answer Question

Business Analyst Interview

Anonymous Employee in Chicago, IL (US)

Application

I applied online. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Accenture (Chicago, IL (US)).

Interview

Behavioral and general hR interviews then in office interview with leadership

Interview Questions

• Describe a time when you had to deal with an unexpected situation   Answer Question

Negotiation

Did not negotiate

Business Analyst Interview

Interview

College Recruiting (on-campus rounds)

Negotiation

No negotiation

Upload a CV to easily apply to jobs from anywhere. It's simple to set up.