Accenture Consultant Interview Questions | Glassdoor.com.au

Find jobs for Consultant

Accenture Consultant Interview Questions

Interviews at Accenture

Consultant Interview

Interview

Behavioral Interview to kick things off with a recruiter. Then transitioned to on-site several round interview. Was at the office for the entire morning meeting with a variety of people.

Interview Questions

• Tell me about an instance where you failed in one of your past roles.   1 Answer

Other Interview Reviews for Accenture

Consulting Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Accenture.

Interview

Very quick turn around. I applied through my school's job portal and within 2/3 weeks I was contacted for a first-round interview. The first-round interview is getting to know you and understanding your fit with the company. The second round (the last round) is working a case. The case was sent over beforehand and you have time to work it. They also sent materials to help students know what to look for in the case.

Consulting Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at Accenture.

Interview

The firm held a meet and greet the night before on-campus interviews. The atmosphere was very chill. The next day interviews were held with senior members you met the night before .

Interview Questions

• Explain an instance in which you faced an issue on a project.   Answer Question

Consultant Interview

Anonymous Employee in Chicago, IL (US)

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 5 weeks. I interviewed at Accenture (Chicago, IL (US)).

Interview

Typical behavioral interview. Following a round of phone interviews, I flew to Chicago to meet with a host of Partners for a morning. I'm not certain whether this is the standard approach now, as most people I have seen interviewed since I joined simply get a single interview and then a decision. It may be a difference between the workforces.

Interview Questions

• Tell me about a time when you were challenged.   1 Answer

Consultant Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Seattle, WA (US)

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Accenture (Seattle, WA (US)).

Interview

The interviewers were very kind and friendly. I reached out to one of them after the fact just wanting to ask for advice and they were easily willing and very helpful.

Consultant Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 4 weeks. I interviewed at Accenture in September 2019.

Interview

First, there was a resume and cover letter submission. I was invited to first-round interviews on campus (one 45-minute behavioral interview) and subsequently invited to final round interviews (also on campus.) The final round consisted of one relaxed case interview and one confirming/behavioral interview. They were not prompt with sending out offers, it took over two weeks after the final interview for most candidates (who did and did not receive offers) to hear from Accenture.

Interview Questions

• Why consulting? Why consulting at Accenture?   1 Answer

Consultant Interview

Interview

The interview process was difficult yet enjoyable. It was my first interview, so it was great experience in preparing me for other interviews in the future. I used skills from this interview in later interviews that landed me a job.

Interview Questions

• My interviewer asked me an example of how I have displayed qualification and passion for the job before.   Answer Question

Consultant Interview

Anonymous Employee in Houston, TX (US)

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at Accenture (Houston, TX (US)) in August 2019.

Interview

I applied through a career fair and had 1 phone screen, 1 behavioral interview, then a face to face interview with a Managing Director. The phone screen was brief, they wanted to make sure I met the requirements. The Behavioral Interview took 1 hour, but they only asked me 3 questions, my one on one interview was only 30 minutes, but they asked me questions about how I did my job, instead of what I did in my job.

Interview Questions

• One of the most important questions during the first situational (ABI) interview was, "Describe a time you had conflict with a team mate or supervisor"; During the final interview I was asked "Why Accenture and where do you want your career to go in Accenture?"   1 Answer

Consultant Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 3+ months. I interviewed at Accenture.

Interview

Accenture has a very painfully slow process. It is easy to get thru was not sure I would move forward went weeks without hearing from the company. They said there was no drug test but the client drug tested me once I was hired.

Interview Questions

• Describe a time you resolved a conflict in a group setting.   Answer Question

Consultant Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Accenture.

Interview

First step was phone screen with recruiter, next was situational interview with various behavioral questions with someone from HR, then there were two different interviews with managing directors who work in the practice area I'd be joining. Had plenty of chances to ask your own questions throughout the process too

Interview Questions

• Various industry-specific questions as consulting role is for one specific industry. Just know your industry really well to be successful.   Answer Question

Upload a CV to easily apply to jobs from anywhere. It's simple to set up.