Accenture Consultant Interview Questions | Glassdoor.com.au

Accenture Consultant Interview Questions

Interviews at Accenture

Consultant Interview

Interview

The process was organized. The case studies required thorough review and analysis. You have to prepare for the questions they will ask you about the solution or product you create.

Interview Questions

• What are some challenges you might face when launching the product?   Answer Question

Other Interview Reviews for Accenture

Consultant Interview

Interview

Dude came 40 mins late for my case study. Everything else was good but didn’t get it cause I failed the case smh. They didn’t factor that he came late

Consultant Interview

Application

I applied through an employee referral. I interviewed at Accenture.

Interview

Online Challenge - some analysis questions, some questions asking how you would respond to different situations by ranking 5 different responses, Behavioral Interview, Client presentation (haven't done this part yet)

Consultant Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Germany, TX (US)

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Accenture (Germany, TX (US)) in September 2020.

Interview

First phone interview was with HR to check my German ability. Then after that there were two "technical" interviews with interviewers from Duesserdorf, Munich and Berlin. But it is very strange that they don't ask me any programming language questions, but asked me lots about details of my previous projects. It seems they are not truly hiring, but cheating applicants to do free-of-charge consultant for them so that they can resell the ideas to their customers and earn profits.
    ATTENTION: they are not truly hiring but cheating to get free knowledge. Look at this consultant company.

Interview Questions

• Q: They only asked me to explain the details of my previous projects?   1 Answer

Consultant Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Austin, TX (US)

Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at Accenture (Austin, TX (US)) in September 2020.

Interview

During COVID they administered an assessment instead of the typical case interview, that involved scenarios with different behavioral options. There were some technical questions but they mostly wanted to see how you would act in different situations.

Interview Questions

• **Senerio**
      Rate the following responses in the order from your most likely response to least likely...   Answer Question

Consultant Interview

Interview

Behavioral Interview to kick things off with a recruiter. Then transitioned to on-site several round interview. Was at the office for the entire morning meeting with a variety of people.

Interview Questions

• Tell me about an instance where you failed in one of your past roles.   1 Answer

Consultant Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Pittsburgh, PA (US)

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Accenture (Pittsburgh, PA (US)) in November 2019.

Interview

They had me go through phase one where they asked me general questions. Then for phase two, they split it into two sections- one section is similar to phase one and the second section tested my ability to problem-solve through a problem.

Interview Questions

• Why do you want to apply to this job?   1 Answer
    • Explain XYZ on your resume.   1 Answer

Consultant Interview

Anonymous Employee in Chicago, IL (US)

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 5 weeks. I interviewed at Accenture (Chicago, IL (US)).

Interview

Typical behavioral interview. Following a round of phone interviews, I flew to Chicago to meet with a host of Partners for a morning. I'm not certain whether this is the standard approach now, as most people I have seen interviewed since I joined simply get a single interview and then a decision. It may be a difference between the workforces.

Interview Questions

• Tell me about a time when you were challenged.   1 Answer

Consultant Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Seattle, WA (US)

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Accenture (Seattle, WA (US)).

Interview

The interviewers were very kind and friendly. I reached out to one of them after the fact just wanting to ask for advice and they were easily willing and very helpful.

Consultant Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Accenture in October 2019.

Interview

Thorough, but lengthy. Too many rounds, could be completed in fewer rounds to allow for a swifter process. After 5 rounds and flying out of state for the final round, was told that they are no longer filling the position.

Interview Questions

• Tell me about a challenge you overcame.
      Tell me about a time you took initiative.   Answer Question

Upload a CV to easily apply to jobs from anywhere. It's simple to set up.