Accenture Consultant Interview Questions | Glassdoor.com.au

Accenture Consultant Interview Questions

Interviews at Accenture

Consulting Interview

Anonymous Employee in Minneapolis, MN (US)

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 5 weeks. I interviewed at Accenture (Minneapolis, MN (US)) in February 2015.

Interview

Super laid back. I applied on campus and got an email letting me know I got the interview. There were two back to back 30 min interviews. The first was all case the second was half case half get to know me/ask questions. Sent thank you notes and didn't hear anything for a week. I got a super cryptic email from the recruiter asking to chat the next morning. On the call the recruiter offered me the internship.

Interview Questions

• The first case was more math based the second was more big picture thinking "how would you solve x problem."   1 Answer

Other Interview Reviews for Accenture

Consulting Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY (US)

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Accenture (New York, NY (US)) in October 2016.

Interview

Two rounds, first one was an hour behavioral, second was an hour case and an hour behavioral. Think they try to phase you during the case interview but as long as you don't get flustered its ok.

Consultant Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Atlanta, GA (US)

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Accenture (Atlanta, GA (US)) in August 2018.

Interview

Initial phone screen with recruiter, then a skills interview and behavioral interview. Had I passed that, I would have had an on-site confirming interview.

Never heard back from my recruiter after my 2 interviews. Pretty unprofessional to not even send a rejection email. Skills interview went well and they asked me about my past work experiences and got a feel for my technical abilities with cloud computing platforms. Behavioral interview was standard STAR Q&A but my interviewer was extremely combative and interruptive while I was trying to answer the questions and lay the situation out.

Interview Questions

• Name an accomplishment in the last year that you're proud of; name a time   Answer Question

Consultant Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Dallas, TX (US)

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took a week. I interviewed at Accenture (Dallas, TX (US)) in September 2018.

Interview

2 interviews, 1 phone one the next day in person. THey were pretty quick to get in contact with me and following the first interview i was contacted for the second within an hour

Interview Questions

• tell me about yourself?
      Why accenture?

tell me a time where you didnt have all the necessary information to succeed and what did you do and how did you succeed?   Answer Question

Consultant Interview

Anonymous Employee in Ann Arbor, MI (US)

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 4 weeks. I interviewed at Accenture (Ann Arbor, MI (US)) in October 2014.

Interview

Typical consulting case interview where they present a case and you have 45 minutes to respond in a logical fashion- see any consulting interview prep guide. 3 rounds of case interviews with networking events in between.

Consultant Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Accenture.

Interview

We discussed topics related to the job. It was an easy interview, very nice office. THey also offered me water and snacks. After the snacks, I took a long nap in the parking gargage.

Interview Questions

• How much money do you want to make?   1 Answer

Consultant Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Accenture.

Interview

First step was phone screen with recruiter, next was situational interview with various behavioral questions with someone from HR, then there were two different interviews with managing directors who work in the practice area I'd be joining. Had plenty of chances to ask your own questions throughout the process too

Interview Questions

• Various industry-specific questions as consulting role is for one specific industry. Just know your industry really well to be successful.   Answer Question

Consultant Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Accenture.

Interview

2 interview process very easy. It was a 2-week process for an entry-level supply chain position. They had me speak to current employees to get an idea of the culture and give a realistic review of what the work life would be like.

Consultant Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY (US)

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 6+ weeks. I interviewed at Accenture (New York, NY (US)).

Interview

Accenture recruiter reached out via LinkedIn then directly have me do a phone interview with one of the managers in the practices. First interview was good and positive.
    Second/ final interview was with a senior manager and it was a little unprofessional - he said he didn’t know what position I applied to and started saying I could do different things. He asked some questions and when I was giving an answer he just interrupted - maybe that’s a test on my customer facing attitude? Anyways, made me feel no respected.
    Interview was not too technical and mostly around what I have on my resume. Feels wired that there’s only two rounds of interviews ... also recruiter schedule calls very last min and not very responsive.

Consultant Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 4+ months. I interviewed at Accenture in March 2019.

Interview

Initial request for an interview came through email one month after I applied, but took two weeks for a response to confirm a time. First short HR interview to go over basics of my resume, confirm that I live close enough to an Accenture office, and a review of salary. Was told it may be 100% travel (job description said "may require travel...travel may be weekly"). Was told they would push me through to the next level. No word for three months, then a request for a second interview. Very nice person, long interview going over my skills, but still confusing on what the job would entail. Again they confirmed that I lived within the required distance from an office. Again was told it might be 100% travel, it might not be. They might relocate me, they might have me work on other projects - but still no clue what the true job will be. Was emailed for a third interview one week later, set up the interview. Never received the interview call, was then told that they tried calling and leaving messages but that my cell phone must be the problem. At that point, they told me that I was too far from an Accenture office and I could continue the interview process only if I relocate.

Everyone I talked to was very nice, and the interviews were enjoyable, but I still don't know what the job was and still don't know how much travel or where I would travel to. One interviewer told me she took a year off because the travel was so exhausting. Confusing and frustrating. I don't even know if I should be disappointed that I didn't get to continue with the rest of the interview process.

Interview Questions

• What experience do you have in leading a team through major changes?   Answer Question

Upload a CV to easily apply to jobs from anywhere. It's simple to set up.