Accenture Consulting Analyst Interview Questions | Glassdoor.com.au

Accenture Consulting Analyst Interview Questions

Interviews at Accenture

Consulting Analyst Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Accenture.

Interview

First, there was an online case study, next I had a resume interview with a regional hiring manager, then an interview with an exec at the office I was applying to.

Interview Questions

Other Interview Reviews for Accenture

Consulting Analyst Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Overland Park, KS (US)

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Accenture (Overland Park, KS (US)) in October 2020.

Interview

The interview was very nice, didn't say much about the company but more focus on your understanding of the role. I applied online and get to do the online assessment and got a screen interview

Consulting Analyst Interview

Interview

Integrated with university recruiting process - networking events & 1st round interview were on campus.

2nd & 3rd round was on the same day onsite in local Accenture office. Overall, great interview experience - the recruiting team was engaged and helpful throughout the entire process

Interview Questions

• Tell me about your previous experiences and how they might relate to a consulting role.   Answer Question

Consulting Analyst Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Accenture.

Interview

The interview process was streamlined and there was clear communication from recruiters. Make sure you study about the services Accenture offers and know quick facts about the company. The resources provided before the case study interview were helpful when prepping for possible questions.

Consulting Analyst Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at Accenture.

Interview

Pretty straightforward process. First round interview on campus and then a super day at one of their centers. The final round interview involved VR, on the job questions, and a case study. Heard back with an offer within a week. Very smooth process and the recruiter was extremely helpful.

Consulting Analyst Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at Accenture.

Interview

Spoke to recruiters on campus. They reached out about a week later to schedule first interview. After first interview, next two interviews were next day. Three separate interviews. One behavioral, one case, and a last behavioral.

Consulting Analyst Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 4 weeks. I interviewed at Accenture.

Interview

There were three interviews. In the first round, there was one behavioral interview led by a manager at the firm. The second round came a week after the first round and it comprised of a case interview and a confirming interview.

Consulting Analyst Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 5 days. I interviewed at Accenture.

Interview

Very friendly & easy overall process. You're interviewed by two people for the first interview and one for the second, longer interview for a case. If you're knowledgable on basic technology and business, should be fine.

Interview Questions

• What interests you about Accenture   1 Answer

Consulting Analyst Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at Accenture.

Interview

Three rounds of interviews for Full-Time position. Out of those interview one of them is a Case interview.

The hiring managers are inconsistent with describing the needs of the company. Different recruiters will tell you different things.

Consulting Analyst Interview

Anonymous Employee in Seattle, WA (US)

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Accenture (Seattle, WA (US)) in November 2019.

Interview

Two rounds of interviews. First round was very conversational and the second was divided into a difficult Case interview followed by a very casual conversation. Both of my interviewers were kind, professional, and welcoming.

Interview Questions

Upload a CV to easily apply to jobs from anywhere. It's simple to set up.