Accenture Consulting Analyst Interview Questions | Glassdoor.com.au

Find jobs for Consulting Analyst

Accenture Consulting Analyst Interview Questions

Interviews at Accenture

Consulting Analyst Interview

Anonymous Employee in Washington, DC (US)

Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at Accenture (Washington, DC (US)).

Interview

applied through campus recruiting. one phone interview and then on site. two rounds for onsite - case test and behavior questions. behavioral is very conversational and friendly. Test case is to give you a paper and read the case yourself. expected good summary after reading, as well as questions. very intuitive discussion with the interviewee.

Interview Questions

Other Interview Reviews for Accenture

Consulting Analyst Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at Accenture in April 2016.

Interview

I met with them at a career fair, and was scheduled for an interview. The first interview was just basic and discussed resume contents. Then a final onsite interview, which consisted of a case interview, and a confirmation interview. The case interview was a little different from what I expected, but I was able to use my understanding of systems to pull through. The confirmation interview questions were basic behavioral questions.

Consulting Analyst Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Chapel Hill, NC (US)

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Accenture (Chapel Hill, NC (US)) in February 2016.

Interview

I applied through an online application and an application through my university's career site. First they paired you with an interview buddy, then had a call to go over the interview process, then there was a dinner with some employees and the other interviewees, and then two rounds of interviews, including a case interview. They did a great job of engaging interviewees throughout the process.

Consulting Analyst Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Charlottesville, VA (US)

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took a week. I interviewed at Accenture (Charlottesville, VA (US)) in February 2016.

Interview

Two interviews
    First Behavioral
    Second Behavioral and Case

Overall the interview process was not overly difficult. The interviewers were extremely friendly and asked pretty standard interview questions. The case interview was an atypical interview where they gave you a paper describing a company's problem and your opinion on it.

Consulting Analyst Interview

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Accenture in February 2016.

Interview

Lots of steps, common among consulting firms. Recruiter reached out to talk about some things, and then moved on to 2 interviews with Senior Managers. Case interview is difficult but interviewer is likely to help you out if you ask the right questions. Ended with an interview by a Managing Director.

Interview Questions

• Tell me about a team project, your role within that project, and the outcome.   1 Answer

Consulting Analyst Interview

Anonymous Employee in New York, NY (US)

Interview

Went to an on-campus recruiting event and followed up with an application through my college's career website. First there was a behavioral interview then a second round with one case study, another behavioral, and a "fit" interview.

Interview Questions

• Tell me about a time where something did not go according to plan and you had to correct it.   1 Answer

Consulting Analyst Interview

Anonymous Employee in Pittsburgh, PA (US)

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Accenture (Pittsburgh, PA (US)) in November 2016.

Interview

First round was 45 min behavioral interview (and 15 min to ask your own questions - come prepared!). Second round was two 45 min interviews: a case interview and a confirm interview. Confirm interview was just another behavioral interview and case interview was very straightforward. All the interviewers were really nice and all the questions were pretty standard behavioral. It was not a hard interview, but the hard part is standing out. Showing your enthusiasm for the company is important and the interviewers can definitely tell when you are being genuine and when you are not.

Interview Questions

• Why do you want to work at Accenture?   1 Answer
    • Tell me about a time when you were in a leadership role.   1 Answer
    • What is your proudest accomplishment?   1 Answer

Consulting Analyst Interview

Anonymous Employee in State College, PA (US)

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 9+ months. I interviewed at Accenture (State College, PA (US)) in October 2016.

Interview

First interview is all behavioral. Second round was a small case study followed by a closing interview. Interviewer was very nice and genuinely wanted to know what I wanted and a bit more about my story.

Interview Questions

• Most of the questions were in the form of tell me more about this experience.   1 Answer

Consulting Analyst Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Accenture in September 2016.

Interview

There were three rounds of interviews: the first one was an initial screening interview, in which they asked me behavioral questions. Most interviewers all around were very polite and outgoing, although my first interviewer was somewhat shut off/blunt (perhaps on purpose to make me feel uneasy).

The next one was a case interview, in which I had to analyze how to develop and push forward an app for a fictional company.

The last one was a "confirming" interview, in which they simply re-asked me behavioral questions similar to the first round of interviews.

Overall, once the process got going after about 2 weeks after my initial online application, the interviews took place in one week.

Interview Questions

• Case Interview: How would you help this company oversee the deployment of their new app, in order to beat out their competitor?   1 Answer

Consulting Analyst Interview

Anonymous Employee in Ann Arbor, MI (US)

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Accenture (Ann Arbor, MI (US)) in October 2016.

Interview

First round interview mostly involves talking about your past experiences and lasts about one hour. Second round has one behavioral component and one case study component, each lasting about 45 minutes. Before the case interview it is really helpful to run a few practice cases with your Accenture "buddy."

Interview Questions

• Case Question: What factors would you consider when merging two hospital IT divisions?   Answer Question

Upload a CV to easily apply to jobs from anywhere. It's simple to set up.