Accenture GRADUATE POSITION Interview Questions | Glassdoor.com.au

Accenture GRADUATE POSITION Interview Questions

Interviews at Accenture

Anonymous Employee in Melbourne

Application

I applied online. The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at Accenture (Melbourne) in August 2016.

Interview

One night I got a phone call from Accenture to see if I am still interested. As it was for ever since I have applied for the position. when I said yes the guy told me that it is going to be very quick as he is in a hurry to submit the names through.
He send the Online test that night and told me to do it that night. The next morning he sent an Online video interview and told me to do it that night. and he said the next step is the final interview with a manager.
It took them 3 weeks to manage that time for the interview. It was online and something went wrong from their end because they ended up calling my mobile phone for the interview which I did not expect.
And the interview was like half an hour with a guy with a thick Accent :D
I got the contract the next week.

Interview Questions

• Tell me about a situation where you had to make a hard decision?   Answer Question

Other Interview Reviews for Accenture

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Sydney

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Accenture (Sydney) in February 2013.

Interview

I really enjoyed the Accenture Interview process. I have an interview with all the consulting firms and a few Investment banks. Out of all these I found accenture to have the most friendly and interesting people.
    The actual interview process was on parr with other consulting firms with the only difference being all the case studies at accenture were done via their accenture adventure. This was a lot of fun, I think a lot of other companies could learn a lot from the accenture process.

Interview Questions

• Just some of the self reflecting questions   1 Answer

Decide consulting was not for me, instead I went for a investment banking job.

Anonymous Employee in Sydney

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 4+ months. I interviewed at Accenture (Sydney) in February 2013.

Interview

There were multiple interviews over a few months. Phone interview, Face to face interview, personality testing and then a group day along with more one on one interview during the day.

Interview Questions

• How many bowling balls can I fit into a private jet.   1 Answer

Negotiation

Zero, take it or leave it. Although it was a very good offer.

GRADUATE POSITION Interview

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 6 weeks. I interviewed at Accenture.

Interview

1st video interview, for some telephone with general competency questions. focus on why accenture, why you and what skill can you offer

2nd AC
    analytical skils - they give you a folder with some information(graphs mostly) and 5 questions to write the answers. it is basically describing the graphs. this section is 25min long, do not focus on the first question only, because there is not much time to go into details, but try to answer everything - be direct

group case study (30min)- try to be as collaborative as you can, show that you know cases that accenture previously did, focus quickly on the problem and show strong decision making skills

1:1 interview = first part is 15min talking about the case where you will be given 4 more solutions from which you need to choose what is best suited for what you have previously decided as a team

second part is competency based questions and why accenture

Interview Questions

• tell me about the time when you had to show problem solving skills?
      tell me about the time you were doing something and did not go as expected, so you had to change the plan in other to achieve your goal?   Answer Question

GRADUATE POSITION Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Accenture.

Interview

The interview process was two 45-minute sessions. One personal interview followed by a technical interview including a small 10-minute case. In the personal interview they asked about my motivation for applying for the position and why I wanted to be a consultant at their firm. The technical interview was more Java-focused, despite the fact that they, in their advert, stated that they were looking for everyone with scientific backgrounds even though they didn't know any programing. This was kind of weird.

Interview Questions

• They asked if I had any experience working on large Java projects   Answer Question

Upload a CV to easily apply to jobs from anywhere. It's simple to set up.