Accenture Intern Interview Questions | Glassdoor.com.au

Accenture Intern Interview Questions

Interviews at Accenture

2.8

Intern Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY (US)

Application

I applied online. The process took 5 days. I interviewed at Accenture (New York, NY (US)) in February 2020.

Interview

First, they will ask you to do the pymetrics test. This test is meant to define your personality.

Right after you finish the pymetrics, they will send you link to do the online interview through HireVue where there will be 6 questions, 4 in the form of video and 2 in written.

Interview Questions

• Describe a time when you needed to integrate knowledge on different subjects in order to achieve a goal?   Answer Question

Other Interview Reviews for Accenture

Intern Interview

Interview

I got the interview through my university and the recruiting was on campus. The first interview was behavioral, and then the second round consisted of a behavioral interview then a case interview.

Intern Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Accenture.

Interview

Applied online, got an on-campus interview. met with the interviewer in a college facility and we went on to have a behavioral interview and a mini case. afterwards, got second round and was invited to their Chicago office then had series of interviews with more in-depth cases. definitely pretty tricky but they guided me through it well

Intern Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Accenture in October 2019.

Interview

One hour behavioral in the first round, followed by a case interview and confirming interview in the second.

Felt very disrespected throughout the whole process. Showed up for the second round and they did not have me on the schedule. When Accenture rescheduled, I was set up for the virtual interview when the interviewer cancelled 30 minutes before. I felt my time was not respected.

While I did not receive an offer, my timeline was extended far beyond what was typical at my university. I completed the interview process the same day decisions went out to those with offers on campus, and I highly doubt my application was considered in full due to faulty logistics.

Intern Interview

Anonymous Employee in Chicago, IL (US)

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Accenture (Chicago, IL (US)) in February 2019.

Interview

I applied online and got an email from a recuiter 3 weeks later requesting for a phone interview. I got scheduled for an in person interview with the managers. Got an offer 2 weeks after.

Interview Questions

• Tell me about a time you had to deal with a conflict in a team.   1 Answer
    • Why are you interested in the position?   Answer Question

Intern Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Accenture.

Interview

It was two rounds: first round was entirely behavioral and second one was split between a case and behavioral. I first spoke with them at a university career fair, attended a few events, and then after the application closed, I was invited to interview.

Intern Interview

Interview

Required online application, then was selected for a HireVue questionare and was chosen for first round interviews from there. Then selected for second and third round interviews from there.

Interview Questions

• Behavioral interview questions, a case study, and confirming interview questions.   Answer Question

Intern Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Accenture.

Interview

The position was project specific, so pretty much about culture fit. The interviewer asked around 6 behavioral questions based on my resume, and then we discussed about her expectations from me.

Intern Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Accenture.

Interview

Process took about 2 weeks, I was invited to a networking event the night before the interview via the University. It gave us a chance to mingle with Accenture employees that would potentially be interviewing us the next day. The questions were basic, why consulting, do you like to travel, why an analyst, etc.

Intern Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Warsaw, MN (US)

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at Accenture (Warsaw, MN (US)) in March 2018.

Interview

Call from recruiter, then face to face interview. Quick programming test, questions about my experience, skills and education. I was interviewed directly by project managers. Atmosphere was rather nice and chilled. Project seemed to be very interesting. Lasted for about an hour. Good experience overall.

Interview Questions

• There weren't any unexpected questions, everything was pretty standard.   Answer Question

Upload a CV to easily apply to jobs from anywhere. It's simple to set up.