Accenture Internship Interview Questions | Glassdoor.com.au

Accenture Internship Interview Questions

Interviews at Accenture

2.8

Internship Interview

Interview

I Applied through Handshake. They ask for resume and cover letter. It is a typical one on one interview. it is almsot all behaviroal questions with very little techinical knowledeg being tested.

Interview Questions

Other Interview Reviews for Accenture

Internship Interview

Interview

screening interview is the first step, if you get past the first round then you will have a behavioral interview and the final round is a case interview. I have heard that accenture is moving away from the case interview and try something different.

Internship Interview

Application

I applied through a recruiter. I interviewed at Accenture in August 2020.

Interview

I applied through my university and got a spot in their student empowerment program (ASEP). After going through the program, I had the opportunity to go through the final stage of the interview process for an internship. The interview was not hard at all, with basic questions like why I wanted to work for the company. There was a part that I was supposed to be given 24 hours to prepare for, but was only given a little less than 12. I interviewed in July, then waited months on end for a response. 6 months later, I found out through someone working at Accenture (my "buddy" from the program) that I was rejected. They couldn't even call me and tell me themselves. Although they are going through a lot of changes this year and dealing with the pandemic just like the rest of us, it's not that hard to send a quick email response.

Internship Interview

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 6 weeks. I interviewed at Accenture in November 2019.

Interview

It took about a month and was almost all virtual except the final round. I really enjoyed the process and learned a lot with the unique structure. The people are amazing and it seems like a great place to build a career.

Internship Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY (US)

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Accenture (New York, NY (US)) in November 2019.

Interview

The process was handled poorly. I received no notice before my first round interview as I only had 18 hours to prepare. I was then told that there were no spots left for the internship position.

Interview Questions

• Why accenture? What do you know about accenture? What do you know about the CDP program?   Answer Question

Internship Interview

Anonymous Employee in Columbus, OH (US)

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Accenture (Columbus, OH (US)) in July 2018.

Interview

It consist of two parts. The behavioral and Case interviews. I think both of them were straight forward and not hard at all. Just relax and come with an open mind for the case part and prepare for the behavioral part.

Interview Questions

• Tell me about a time that you had to deal with a difficult co-worker?
      Why do you want to work here?   Answer Question

Internship Interview

Application

I applied through a recruiter. I interviewed at Accenture.

Interview

Met with recruiter at a university sponsored career fair, followed up with online application, and then emailed back weeks later. Correspondence via email was slow and not reliable.

Internship Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY (US)

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Accenture (New York, NY (US)).

Interview

its was very easy and fair. you have to prepare very well before showing yourself out.have to be well educated before applying to any of her job. yes yes.before the interview process,make sure yur resume is well updated with good qualification

Internship Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at Accenture.

Interview

Applied through campus website and online portal, then went on to receive first round interview and then called back for a final interview. First round was one interviewer for 45 minutes and completely behavioral.

Interview Questions

• Asked me about my resume and really wanted me to go through all the different aspects of it   Answer Question

Internship Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Accenture.

Interview

Everyone is very friendly and genuine. Accenture put up a bunch of great events with opportunities to network and get a feel for the company. 2 rounds of interviews, 2 interviews each round. 1 behavioral and 1 case.

Interview Questions

Upload a CV to easily apply to jobs from anywhere. It's simple to set up.