Accenture Internship Interview Questions | Glassdoor.com.au

Accenture Internship Interview Questions

Interviews at Accenture

2.8

Internship Interview

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 6 weeks. I interviewed at Accenture in November 2019.

Interview

It took about a month and was almost all virtual except the final round. I really enjoyed the process and learned a lot with the unique structure. The people are amazing and it seems like a great place to build a career.

Interview Questions

Other Interview Reviews for Accenture

Internship Interview

Anonymous Employee in Columbus, OH (US)

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Accenture (Columbus, OH (US)) in July 2018.

Interview

It consist of two parts. The behavioral and Case interviews. I think both of them were straight forward and not hard at all. Just relax and come with an open mind for the case part and prepare for the behavioral part.

Interview Questions

• Tell me about a time that you had to deal with a difficult co-worker?
      Why do you want to work here?   Answer Question

Internship Interview

Application

I applied through a recruiter. I interviewed at Accenture.

Interview

Met with recruiter at a university sponsored career fair, followed up with online application, and then emailed back weeks later. Correspondence via email was slow and not reliable.

Internship Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY (US)

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Accenture (New York, NY (US)).

Interview

its was very easy and fair. you have to prepare very well before showing yourself out.have to be well educated before applying to any of her job. yes yes.before the interview process,make sure yur resume is well updated with good qualification

Internship Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at Accenture.

Interview

Applied through campus website and online portal, then went on to receive first round interview and then called back for a final interview. First round was one interviewer for 45 minutes and completely behavioral.

Interview Questions

• Asked me about my resume and really wanted me to go through all the different aspects of it   Answer Question

Internship Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Accenture.

Interview

Everyone is very friendly and genuine. Accenture put up a bunch of great events with opportunities to network and get a feel for the company. 2 rounds of interviews, 2 interviews each round. 1 behavioral and 1 case.

Internship Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Minneapolis, MN (US)

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at Accenture (Minneapolis, MN (US)) in January 2017.

Interview

Standard, digital, through the computer through Hirevue. Not live, recorded responses on the computer through a series of online questions. I thought it was pretty average, the questions can be found on other glassdoor reviews; pretty typical questions such as talking about experience and how you are a good fit for Accenture.

Interview Questions

• What does Accenture do, talk about a time when a teammate did not have the same alignment of ideas as you.   1 Answer

Internship Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at Accenture.

Interview

I applied through my university, Brief phone call interview, followed by an in person behavioral interview questions were largely asking about my experience working with group, times where I was a leader etc.

Interview Questions

• What was a time you struggled with a group on a project? how did you overcome it?   Answer Question

Internship Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Seattle, WA (US)

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 5 days. I interviewed at Accenture (Seattle, WA (US)) in March 2015.

Interview

I started my interview process at a college career fair where I talked to some Accenture representatives. They then contacted me for an in person interview. I succeeded at that, and then had another in person interview which I also succeeded at.

Interview Questions

• Q: What do you like to do in your free time?   1 Answer

Internship Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at Accenture.

Interview

Application through university career service. Subsequently fisrt round phone interview with HR team related to behavioural and motivational questions. Last Skype interview with Team managers testing soft skills, and interest for starting a position in tech field.

Interview Questions

• Tell me about a situation where you disagreed with other team members, but you knew you were right.   Answer Question

Upload a CV to easily apply to jobs from anywhere. It's simple to set up.