Accenture Interview Questions | Glassdoor.com.au

Interviews at Accenture

15,617 Interview Reviews

2.8

Project Manager Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 4 weeks. I interviewed at Accenture.

Interview

Great interview experience. Started out with a 30 or so minute interview with HR/Recruiter asking me standard questions regarding experience. Once I passed that interview, I had a phone interview with the leading manager of the team. After that, I had two interviews; a video interview with a Senior manager and a phone interview with a team member. This was all during Covid times, so none of the interviews were done in person. Everyone was exceptional. All were very well informed, and very friendly.

Interview Questions

• What can you tell me about Accenture?
      Why do you want to work for Accenture?
      What experience do you have in project management?
      Walk me through your resume.
      Tell me how you deal with conflict.
      Tell me a time where you had a difficult client and how you dealt with it.
      Walk me through a day at your current position. What do you do?
      Mostly behavioral questions
      How do you deal with conflict?
      How would a previous employer or current employer describe your work/attitude?   1 Answer

Project Manager Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Accenture.

Interview

How to Prepare for an Accenture Interview
    Tip #1: Learn about the company. ...
    Tip #2: Prepare answers to the most common interview questions. ...
    Tip #3: List your skills and the reasons a consulting firm should hire you. ...
    Tip #4: Prepare 4-5 questions to ask your interviewer. ...
    Tip #5: Practice “IQ tests”

Business Analyst Interview

Interview

3 rounds; first one is with HR and goes over the interview and hiring process, second is usually with the team lead and 3rd is typically the manager over that department. The 1st and 2nd interviews are over the phone, the 3rd via Skype with video.

Entry Level Software Engineer Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at Accenture.

Interview

It was an On-campus interview obtained from the university. There was an initial test and after passing that, there was a face to face interview conducted with a group. It was fairly average and could crack it with sufficjnet preparation.

Business Analyst Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at Accenture.

Interview

Round 1 consisted of one behavioral and one case interview. Round 2 consisted of a phone interview with a practice lead. Round 1 behavioral and case interviews were with different interviews. The case was specific to my industry I was applying to.

Interview Questions

• Describe a weakness and how you overcame it.   1 Answer

Senior Manager Interview

Interview

It was a bit slower than I expected, but in the end it seemed to work out and it has definitely been worth the wait.
    Ask questions upfront so you can make an educated decision.

Management Consulting Analyst Interview

Interview

Two rounds both on campus. First was behavioral with your standard questions and the second was a case study.

Interview questions were interesting but the interviewer seemed like they did not want to be there.

Interview Questions

• Tell me about a time you lead a team through a difficult objective   Answer Question

Interview

Case study; very good. My interview was a total of three rounds, first was HR, second was case study and last was a talk with the manager to close out the interview.

Interview Questions

• Questions related to case study and my generic thoughts on the same.   Answer Question

Cloud Security Architect Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Accenture.

Interview

Went through 3 rounds of interviews (screening, technical, behavioral) and just got ghosted. Recruiter was very rude and was bashing me for asking about salary expectations. I had to constantly email the recruiter to get any sort of answers up until I was completely ghosted. I did very well in my technical and behavioral interview and was even told I was the “perfect fit”.... absolutely horrible recruiters that need to be fired.

Interview Questions

• Recruiter was absolutely trash and decided to ghost me. Unprofessional.   Answer Question

Auditor Interview

Interview

Long and many people. Seemed to ask similar questions. All very nice. Was not clear what they intended with the role. Took more time to get back to me but that is understandable with COVID

Interview Questions

Upload a CV to easily apply to jobs from anywhere. It's simple to set up.