Accenture Interview Questions | Glassdoor.com.au

12,802 Interview Reviews

2.8

1. Featured Interview

Senior Analyst Interview

Anonymous Employee in Atlanta, GA (US)

Application

I applied online. The process took 3+ weeks. I interviewed at Accenture (Atlanta, GA (US)) in January 2019.

Interview

Four steps in the hiring process:

1. Phone screen with a recruiter
    2. Phone skills interview with an associate manager
    3. Video skills interview with a senior manager
    4. Video personality interview with a managing director

The whole process took place over a few weeks. It required a lot of patience. You receive a verbal offer; then a background check is conducted. Afterwards, the final written offer is received.

My recruiter was amazing and made the whole process smooth. I am big on communication, which she was good at especially around updating me throughout the process.

Interview Questions

• I can't remember exactly, but it was around presentation and teamwork.   Answer Question

Software Developer Interview

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Accenture in September 2019.

Interview

Someone from Accenture reached out on LinkedIn and in days I was scheduling a Skype interview. The interview with the Talent Acquisition was fine and we scheduled a interview with the Hiring Manager for a Technical Interview. That interview was one of the worst I had so far. It was as if the interviewer had a reference book open. The questions were formulated in a really broad way. If you answered something that is technically right but out of what they wanted you to answer, they'd lecture you about it like you gave the wrong answer. The feeling I got from the interview is that they want someone that memorizes everything. Having an understanding of things doesn't matter, you need to be sharp as a blade and read their minds. If you never worked with the tools they use but understands how things work you don't stand a chance unless you memorize everything or have google open in a tab.

Interview Questions

• Tell me a file existing inside a Tomcat's conf folder.   1 Answer
    • Tell me a important file in Maven.   1 Answer
    • Tell me tags, other than dependencies, that are located inside a pom.xml.   1 Answer
    • How do you implement a test case on JUnit   1 Answer

Technology Strategy Consultant Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Los Angeles, CA (US)

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Accenture (Los Angeles, CA (US)) in February 2019.

Interview

I went through the phone behavioral interview for Accenture in February 2019. It was probably the most intense behavioral interview I've had to date.

Be prepared to discuss every single detail of any work project you want to use from your resume. Team size, your exact role and responsibilities on the team, exactly what you did on a day to day basis, your teammates' responsibilities, everything. You'll have a hard time if you want to try to present team successes/accomplishments as your own. You'll have a hard time if you want to exaggerate your importance to the project, because you WILL get follow up after follow up that are designed to get the bottom of what you personally did or did not do.

Make sure you have a good story ready to go for all of the standard behavioral questions. Because they drill down so hard on every story, you don't want to be in a situation where you're trying to pivot to talk about better work experience you have, as you may not get time.

Interview Questions

• Tell me about a time when you had to deal with a difficult team member. What was the source of the difficulty? What did you do about it? What was the result? (Plus MANY clarifying questions).   Answer Question

Software Engineering Analyst Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Kuala Lumpur (Malaysia)

Application

I applied online. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Accenture (Kuala Lumpur (Malaysia)) in June 2019.

Interview

Firstly, there will be a game based test by using pymetrics. It’s a personality test, once you have passed the pymetrics test. You are required to do a video recording interview by using hirevue. Once you pass the hirevue test, hr will pass your cv/resume to project manager and then will have a technical/skill sets interview

Interview Questions

• Hirevue, challenges you faced, how you overcome   Answer Question
    • Hirevue, have you work with people that comes from different culture, background and etc   Answer Question
    • Hirevue, interesting ways that you have been using communication tools and technology   Answer Question
    • Skill sets interview, write in any programming language or pseudo code in printing the half pyramid. Then by using a single loop   Answer Question
    • Skill sets interview, difference between c#, java and python   Answer Question
    • Skill sets interview, data structure and how to use them   Answer Question

General Accounting Ops Specialist Interview

Anonymous Employee in Gurgaon, Haryana (India)

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Accenture (Gurgaon, Haryana (India)) in February 2015.

Interview

Know what you want in a candidate before you begin the interview.
    Know the job and its responsibilities.
    Prepare a list of standard questions concerning the candidate's skills, abilities and past work performance that you want him/her to answer.
    Prepare a list of prioritized and measurable criteria for analyzing and comparing the candidates.
    Review the candidate's resume prior to the interview.
    Set specific appointment times and reasonable time limits.
    Be prepared to justify the use of any required employment test.

Interview Questions

• What Are Basic Accounting Concepts?   1 Answer
    • Explain The Meaning Of Accrued Liabilities?   1 Answer
    • What Is The Classification Of Unearned Revenue?   1 Answer
    • What is Revenue Recognition ?   1 Answer

Applications Development Specialist Interview

Anonymous Employee in Manila, Manila (Philippines)

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 3+ months. I interviewed at Accenture (Manila, Manila (Philippines)) in January 2015.

Interview

It took 4 interviews before I able to hire in this company. I also had technical interviews. I was interviewed by manager and senior manager. It took me 3 months before I hired to this company.

Contract Specialist Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Buenos Aires (Argentina)

Application

The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at Accenture (Buenos Aires (Argentina)) in May 2019.

Interview

Me llamaron por telefono 2 veces con un mes de diferencia. Nunca te llaman a entrevista presencial. En mi opinión los de rrhh no se que criterios usan para descartar gente.

Manager Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Accenture.

Interview

I've been through a fair amount of interviews and Accenture was honestly one of the harder ones. My call with HR wasn't a standard call where you check off housekeeping items, it was an in-depth one hour long interview, asking me to not only describe my experience but heavily STAR focused, they also threw in some situational questions where I had to solve some problems on the spot. Without a doubt the most thorough phone screen I have gone through.

Upon making it to onsite interviews I was presented with random cases and required to solve them on the spot with very little time to formulate an analysis. It was only 3-4 rounds but they were intense. Every person I met with was extremely nice andI felt like they all respected my time, they were very quick to get back to me and the process took under a month. They also made a strong offer. Overall I had a pleasant experience

SAP Consultant Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Hyderabad (India)

Application

I applied online. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Accenture (Hyderabad (India)) in June 2019.

Interview

Overall interview process and what are the rounds they conducting and how prepare interview step by step. What they asking technical round and hr round .in technical round what they asking from basic onwords questions

ASE Interview

Interview

It was an off campus drive with multiple rounds

Aptitude Test
    Group Discussion
    Personal Interview

All the rounds had cutoffs which had to be cleared to get to the next round a lot of candidates typically will be present for the interviews and thus the cutoffs could be quite high

Associate Applications Developer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Chennai (India)

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Accenture (Chennai (India)) in December 2018.

Interview

First round is apps
    Second round is tech and general hr.
    Even you perform well they will hire mostly girls not the knowledge.Hr's are brainless I don't know how they hire poor knowledge craps.

Interview Questions

• prepare well about your project .but whatever you say they won't mind.If they lik you they will hire you just by seeing   Answer Question

Upload a CV to easily apply to jobs from anywhere. It's simple to set up.