Accenture Interview Questions | Glassdoor.com.au

12,186 Interview Reviews

2.8

Software Engineer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Melbourne

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Accenture (Melbourne) in April 2019.

Interview

I was called and asked a variety of questions, my university scores , my visa status and what I can bring to the company. They provided me with some links on my email to prepare for the interview, it's a good idea to check out who is interviewing you and learn about them a little.

Interview Questions

• What Do you know about Accenture? what type of position are you interested in?   1 Answer

Sales Representative Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in San Diego, CA (US)

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Accenture (San Diego, CA (US)) in January 2017.

Interview

Nothing abnormal about the interview process. There were two phone screens and a video conference call with the Sales Manager who is the decision maker. Fairly standard and straightforward process

Interview Questions

• They want to get a sense for how well you communicate and ask you to present product demonstration   1 Answer

IT Analyst Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in London, England (UK)

Application

I applied online. The process took 5+ months. I interviewed at Accenture (London, England (UK)) in February 2019.

Interview

HR work experience interview (30 mins) about the role and work experience check
    Skill interview (supervisor interview) 1 hour- Technical questions/ work experience
    Skill interview (Department head) 1 hour- Career development plan and project experience

Senior PLM Consultant Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Pune (India)

Application

I applied online. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Accenture (Pune (India)) in May 2019.

Interview

Process is very complex in terms of Hirevue cause i gave interview twice but both time the one who conduct interview is face some technical challenges and conduct telephonic instead on hirevue. So HR called me and asked to do it again on Hirevue so better i decided to go face to face instead video. so i have mail mail to talent coach who never replies to mail so resolve any concern of mine.

Data Scientist Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Toronto, ON (Canada)

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Accenture (Toronto, ON (Canada)) in May 2019.

Interview

Applied online, then had a couple phone screens with HR and a technical interview. All interviews were conducted via Skype. There was no coding component, and the interview process was pretty informal overall.

Workday Payroll Analyst Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Dallas, TX (US)

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 4 weeks. I interviewed at Accenture (Dallas, TX (US)) in May 2019.

Interview

The recruiter originally reached out to me via email to gauge my interest in the role itself. Thinking that I was no longer considered for the role, after the initial first phone screening I did not hear back from the recruiter until about a month later. At that time he asked me if I would like to come in for an all day interview process within the Dallas office. The in person interview itself was a different story. Though I had 3 years of Workday experience as a whole, the recruiters initially ensured me that my lack of experience with payroll implementation and complex configurations would not be an issue because of the foundation that was already in place. The interviewees all noted the lack of experience with implementation as a pin point and not enough experience configuring tenants as a whole. After following back up the recruiter to question the logic behind it all no response was received. The company as a whole seemed like a really good company and I would have enjoyed working for it, but it sucks that I did not have the required experience and was talked up as if the experience I did have was good enough when it wasn't.

Analyst Interview

Interview

It had a lengthy interview process. May extend to long for scheduling of next round..Multiple rounds on interview for selection and it is expected as it's a big brand organization, lucky if selected even after these all efforts.

Accounting Associate Interview

Interview

It was hard i had to wait for a long time. Exam then accounting exam then interview. Then they said to wait for a call. Pls be considerate. Say if they are hired or not

Interview Questions

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Accenture in August 2015.

Interview

I got interviewed for SharePoint technologies.
    Process was very smooth and interview was done on phone call and through Skype.Even they have released my offer within one month. I got early joining bonus too after joining the company.

Interview Questions

• What is event receiver and types?   1 Answer

Associate Applications Developer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Pune (India)

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Accenture (Pune (India)) in June 2015.

Interview

Interview was scheduled via AMCAT aptitude test,
    followed by face to face interview with accenture representatives.

Questions were very simple it seemed like they were looking for candidates with good,
    communication skills and passion to learn new technologies.

Interview Questions

• Tell me something about your self.

Academic project based questions.
      Strong and weak subjects.

Java:
      static, final, class, variables, loops etc   Answer Question

Upload a CV to easily apply to jobs from anywhere. It's simple to set up.