Accenture Interview Questions | Glassdoor.com.au

Interviews at Accenture

12,826 Interview Reviews

2.8

Information Technology Interview

Anonymous Employee in Cubao (Philippines)

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Accenture (Cubao (Philippines)) in January 2018.

Interview

When an interviewer asks you to talk about yourself, they’re looking for information about how your qualities and characteristics align with the skills they believe are required to succeed in the role. If possible, include quantifiable results to demonstrate how you use your best attributes to drive success.

Programador JAVA Interview

Anonymous Employee in Recife, Pernambuco (Brazil)

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 3+ months. I interviewed at Accenture (Recife, Pernambuco (Brazil)).

Interview

Razoavelmente bom, não tenho muito o que dizer porque eles tem um processo seletivo muito particular, mas acredito que falta preparação do quadro de colaboradores dos recursos humanos.

Business Analyst Interview

Anonymous Employee in Rio de Janeiro (Brazil)

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at Accenture (Rio de Janeiro (Brazil)).

Interview

Avaliação de curriculo e duas entrevistas de case. A avaliação de curriculo foi bem rigorosa e cortou muitos candidatos. Além disso as duas entrevistas foram estilo resolução de case e não foram simples. Estudar case é fundamental

Software Developer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Orlando, FL (US)

Application

I applied through a recruiter. I interviewed at Accenture (Orlando, FL (US)).

Interview

I was contacted by a recruiter of Accenture, passed screening interview, then they made an appointment for a technical interview.

At the technical interview i was interviewed by a guy talking with very strong indian accent. I'm literally could not understand a word he saying. I was trying very hard to catch at least some words and explain something what i know about it.
    Are they weren't able to assign somebody speak English ? Really ?

At the end of the process, the recruiter who contacted me, gave me some feedback, something like "they don't think you're a perfect fit for the position".
    What they were expecting from me ? Mind reading skills ?

I've never seen in my life such an unprofessional and disrespectful approach to hiring process.

Customer Service Representative Interview

Anonymous Employee in Cubao (Philippines)

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at Accenture (Cubao (Philippines)) in August 2018.

Interview

Its a one day interview process. And all the tests taken were part of the job criteria. You should be able to pass each set to get ahead of the next. It will make you wait but it will be worth it. I bended and the interview went well.

Interview Questions

• How will you contribute to this company   1 Answer
    • How did I know qbout the offer?   1 Answer
    • Am I amenable to attend shiftung schedule   1 Answer
    • What will be the best challenge in this job   1 Answer

ASE Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Manila, Manila (Philippines)

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Accenture (Manila, Manila (Philippines)).

Interview

Not so good. Please make a valid reason and a valid proof on how the exam goes. Thank you. But thank you for giving lots of opportunity to the people of the Philippines. More power.

Business Course 2018 Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Amsterdam (Netherlands)

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Accenture (Amsterdam (Netherlands)) in April 2018.

Interview

Er waren twee selectie rondes waar de eerste een online capaciteiten test was en de tweede een online motivatie test. Ik was niet verder gekomen dan de motivatie test dus weet niet of er ook een extra interview erna kwam om de uiteindelijke selectie te doen. Ik had voor de capaciteiten test getrained op de site waar de capaciteiten test opstond en kan zeggen dat de numeriek gedeelte wel heel erg afwijkte dan de oefen materiaal, maar voor de rest is de rest wel hetzelfde.

Interview Questions

• Wat maakt jouw verschillends dan andere kandidaten voor de business course?   Answer Question

Java Developer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Hyderabad (India)

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Accenture (Hyderabad (India)) in December 2017.

Interview

Wastage of time. No one cares, interviewer didn't even see my profile and skill set to interview for a referral. It's such a pathetic interview as he didn't ask any question as per my skill set.

Associate Engineer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Bhubaneswar (India)

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Accenture (Bhubaneswar (India)) in August 2017.

Interview

written round was very easy it shortlist 2100 candidate from 3000 after that the interview was little bit tough dont know what they wants in interview it means all thing was depend on your luck

Associate Interview

Anonymous Employee in New York, NY (US)

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Accenture (New York, NY (US)) in January 2015.

Interview

It is good , I got hiered by them