Accenture Interview Questions | Glassdoor.com.au

Interviews at Accenture

12,266 Interview Reviews

2.8

Consulting Senior Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Mississauga, ON (Canada)

Application

I applied online. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Accenture (Mississauga, ON (Canada)) in May 2016.

Interview

I had two 30 minute meetings with the HR Recruiter and then one Behavioural interview.
    I didn't make it past the behavioural interview. I was told to only use the last 2 years work as examples for answering the questions. This was absurd and as I had better examples during the past 18 years work experience. If you are reading this, then rest assured that getting a senior role at Accenture is set for failure as the behavioural questions include factual questions, "do you have experience of increasing sales opportunities with clients, which should be asked with the HR interview.

Interview Questions

• Describe your greatest failure   1 Answer

Consultant Interview

Anonymous Employee in Charlotte, NC (US)

Application

I applied through other source. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Accenture (Charlotte, NC (US)).

Interview

Acquired from another company, therefore I did not have to interview. This does not apply to me. I was told that the interview was a case study interview. I was also told that you interview with managers and team members

Interview Questions

• I did not interview, however I am told the interview is a case study interview   Answer Question

Consultant Interview

Anonymous Employee in Los Angeles, CA (US)

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Accenture (Los Angeles, CA (US)) in June 2013.

Interview

screening interview then 3 additional.
    First interview is just a screen for a general idea of fit.
    Following two interviews were with Managers and were more industry and market knowledge based. Thoughts on technology trends, social, retail in the next 5 years etc.

The final interview is with a senior Managing Director. This interview is usually a "get to know you" interview with some specifics thoughts on the practice you'll be going into or again, the industry as a whole.

The recruiters want you to do well. So ask questions, people at Accenture want great talent coming in and while the interviews can be challenging they want everyone interview to do well. So prepare.

Technology Consulting Analyst Interview

Anonymous Employee in Kuala Lumpur (Malaysia)

Application

I applied online. The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at Accenture (Kuala Lumpur (Malaysia)) in September 2012.

Interview

I had to go through a few stages, it took me approximately two weeks to hear back from the recruiter whether or not I passed the interview and moved to the next stage. First stage was the phone interview with the recruiter, second stage with the hiring manager (this basically asking about your personal and technical skills), third stage with another manager (oral case study assessment), and last stage was with the Managing Director, two ways interaction (casual interview where you can actually feel that you are going to be hired for the position).

Interview Questions

• What was the most dificult decision you have made so far in your life.   Answer Question

Software Engineering Team Lead Interview

Anonymous Employee in New York, NY (US)

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at Accenture (New York, NY (US)) in December 2014.

Interview

faster than others, all was by phone, they explain who they are and what they excpect from you, you need to be honest in all areas they ask for because on base of this you get the correct position, everything they say is real...no lies like others companies

Interview Questions

• about the whole IT knlowlegde   1 Answer

Negotiation

yes you can

Senior Manager Interview

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 6+ months. I interviewed at Accenture.

Interview

Lengthy and opaque at times. Initial HR screens seemed very scripted and almost artificial. "Tell me a situation when you ... " blah blah. Later rounds were much more pragmatic and useful. There is a ton of variation in interview styles and desired outcomes, so make sure you understand the interviewer.

Interview Questions

Application

I applied online. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Accenture.

Interview

I applied through accenture careers portal for a particular job code.after some days i got a call saying your profile has been shortlisted for the open position.after 2 weeks i got a call saying we are scheduling the drive this week end and they follow up with me till technical interview.they called me to hyderabad accenture block.there they conducted technical interview.The technical interview was bit tough with real time scenarios and issues and they asked how you handle them. later the interviewer said i will give my feedback to recruiter.after two days I got mail saying you are shortlisted for technical round.our team will send you notice shortly for furthur rounds.after a week I got HR call and in an hour I received my offer letter with date of joining.

Interview Questions

• Most of the questions asked in my interview was based on real time scenarios and they gave me some issues and how do you solve them.   Answer Question

Negotiation

They already decided figures and proposed me same and said as per market standards and experience you have we can offer this.I have accepted their salary and did not negotiated any thing more than what they gave.

Associate Product Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Zürich (Switzerland)

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Accenture (Zürich (Switzerland)) in November 2015.

Interview

After applying online had a 45 min phone interview, which we spent designing an app. This was successful and I was invited for an on-site interview. Had 4 - 45 min sessions each with slightly different focus but mostly based around Product Design and Analytical problems. In between this you got a lunch with one of the PMs where you could just chat about anything.

Interview Questions

• Tell me about an app you have on your phone. And a bunch of questions about it followed.   Answer Question

Consulting Analyst Group Graduate Programmer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in London, England (UK)

Application

I applied online. The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at Accenture (London, England (UK)) in August 2015.

Interview

1. Tour of the offices

2. Presentation from Senior Analyst

3. Data Analysis assessment
    You are given a large document full of data (about 30 pages) and are given 20 minutes to answer questions on the data

4. Group Exercise
    You are given a scenario (in our case, the scenario was two banks merging) and you are given a range of solutions along with pros and cons f each solution. As a team, you have to decide which solution is the best.

5a) One to One Interview - discussion of the group exercise (15mins)
    The interviewer will ask you what you thought about the decision the group came to. You will also be given another set off solutions to read through and choose between

5b) Competency based questions
    The interviewer will ask you standard interview questions such as 'Why are you interested n the role' etc.

Interview Questions

• Can you bullet point the reasons you would like to work for us?   Answer Question

Consultant Interview

Anonymous Employee in Kuala Lumpur (Malaysia)

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Accenture (Kuala Lumpur (Malaysia)) in September 2015.

Interview

Interview processs was simple. 3 interviews. 2 with senior managers and one with an MD. The first level is skills. Good interview. It was tough as I was trying to impress a clearly very knowledgable person. Was submitted to a gruelling and humbling hour of detailing and clarifying my experience. I thought it was great that the interviewer bothered to teach and clarify even during the interview process.

Second interview was to assess my soft skills and suitability. Interview was by phone. Questions included what was my most challenging experience dealing with an internal customer, etc. Again, good interview as it was a dialogue rather than an interrogation and the interviewer was uniquely suited to allay my concerns of switching industries.

My final interview was more brusque. A very thorough introduction followed by typical questions to assess how structured my thought process was. Some targeted questions regarding my work experience that revealed the sheer level of technical competence of the interviewer. Rather intimidating.

All interviews began and ended on time. The HR rep anticipated my early arrival at each interview and effectively engaged me every time, sharing new information, etc. HR rep also responded to all emails in a timely and refreshingly honest fashion. Open to discussion on remuneration provided discussion is based on concrete and compelling reasons and evidence.

Interview Questions

• Have you ever applied to Accenture before?   1 Answer