Accenture Interview Questions | Glassdoor.com.au

Interviews at Accenture

12,793 Interview Reviews

2.8

Manager Interview

Anonymous Employee in Seoul (South Korea)

Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at Accenture (Seoul (South Korea)) in May 2013.

Interview

There were all case interview. Composed of 3 rounds. And every interviews was held in Accenture office. And every interview was 1 on 1 face to face interview. After all process, I got job offer

Interview Questions

• Is this right strategy that Samsung goes into vehicle component market?   2 Answers

Project Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Bengaluru (India)

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took a week. I interviewed at Accenture (Bengaluru (India)) in April 2017.

Interview

Got a phone call from company HR that my profile is shortlisted and interview is scheduled for Saturday 15th of April.

Reached Accenture Bangalore office at 9 am.. after completing the mandatory registration process which took 1 hr waited for another 2 hrs but no interview taken so I came back without wasting more time

Management Consulting Manager Interview

Anonymous Employee in Frankfurt am Main (Germany)

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 2+ weeks. I interviewed at Accenture (Frankfurt am Main (Germany)) in January 2013.

Interview

Multiple rounds of interviews, with various stakeholders. They invested a lot of time in finding out exactly where and under whose supervision I had th ehighest chance of succeeding. All interviews were to the point, probing and quite relaxed. HR interviews happened at the start only. The decision is usually with the Partners after that, and they lead the entire process. Even the contract negotiations wre done by a Partner, not HR.

Interview Questions

• I was given a couple of Case studies to work with on the spot, where I had to analyze the situation, come up with an action plan, and think of which direction the assignment could potentially take. There was also some client-Accenture roleplay on specific topics that I was comfortable in. They were also curious about my career ambitions.   1 Answer

Negotiation

Short, intense. They asked for my expected salary, and told me what their expectation was. Then we spoke calmly about how we could arrive at a middle ground. This took about a couple of hours, until both of us were happy with what we had doctored up. After that, it was a simple matter of signing on the dotted line, getting the formalities through and waiting for the contract to arrive by post in a couple of days.

Software Engineering Senior Analyst Interview

Anonymous Employee in Manila, Manila (Philippines)

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at Accenture (Manila, Manila (Philippines)) in August 2013.

Interview

HR phone interview introducing the hiring process
    1 hour panel interview with 2 senior managers.
    If you pass, you get another phone interview that introduces the company and your questions gets answered.

Interview Questions

• C++ coding syntax, DLLs, design patterns, networking protocols, etc.
      On the board pseudo coding to design multiplayer snake game in mobile.   2 Answers

Negotiation

Salary offered was very low compared to my current salary so I send computation of my existing package and they agreed and increased the offer to a bit lower than my expected salary.

Change Management Consultant Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Accenture in February 2016.

Interview

I applied online and received a follow-up email from a recruiter. The phone screen went very well. The recruiter was pleasant and professional, and she asked appropriate questions. As a result, she referred me a consultant for a one-on-one interview. The second interview was nerve-wracking for me. The consultant called me 20 minutes late and the interview was supposed to take one hour. I scheduled the interview for my lunch hour so I would not have to take any time off from work. The interviewer asked multiple behavioral-based questions, which was okay. But she interrupted me constantly and that was extremely frustrating. After 30 minutes of what seemed like an endless interrogation, I requested that we conclude the interview. I was approaching the end of my lunch hour and needed to return to work. After conferring with a colleague who had recently interviewed with Accenture for a similar position, I contacted my recruiter to request a different interviewer. I was told that I would have to continue the interview process with the same person. So, I finally scheduled a second phone interview. It was just as exhausting and counter-productive as the first one. Needless to say, I never want to interview with Accenture again.

Interview Questions

• Give me an example of a time when your efforts directly impacted a difficult situation. . . No, I don't want to hear about what you did as part of the team, I want to hear about exactly what you did. . . No, that's not the right answer. . .   1 Answer

Strategy Consultant Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Accenture.

Interview

Online question answering and CV uploads. Several quite big questions takes a lot of time and effort. Need to research company.

Video Interview. 8 questions of various styles. Some general interview questions like why Accenture, describe Accenture strat services and describe yourself. Specific example of analysing and presenting from data. Case study questions, video response to one question about what the issues are. Later essay response to findings of research and recommendations.

Interview Questions

• After 4 mins of studying call centre graphs "what are the three main problems you have identified with the company"   Answer Question

Contracts Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Denver, CO (US)

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Accenture (Denver, CO (US)).

Interview

None that is the problem! After applying for multiple positions in the same field (Ironic since I am an SME in my field of expertise) with this company including bringing them on board with a few corporations I have worked for (I have direct experience with them and have not had any issue with them at all) I cannot get feedback or have ANY person from HR call me back to talk with me or even provide feedback. This will certainly have an impact on future business as I am the decision maker whom we bring on to do projects. if they want to blow me off like this given I am a Director/VP) level, that can work both ways. Extremely unprofessional Accenture! Get with the program!

Interview Questions

• No communication whatsoever. I have applied since 2005 and applied for multiple positions across the country. One person I know in recruiting shuffled me off saying I will have to find an HR resource in that region and he works for the company!   Answer Question

Consulting Senior Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Mississauga, ON (Canada)

Application

I applied online. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Accenture (Mississauga, ON (Canada)) in May 2016.

Interview

I had two 30 minute meetings with the HR Recruiter and then one Behavioural interview.
    I didn't make it past the behavioural interview. I was told to only use the last 2 years work as examples for answering the questions. This was absurd and as I had better examples during the past 18 years work experience. If you are reading this, then rest assured that getting a senior role at Accenture is set for failure as the behavioural questions include factual questions, "do you have experience of increasing sales opportunities with clients, which should be asked with the HR interview.

Interview Questions

• Describe your greatest failure   1 Answer

Consultant Interview

Anonymous Employee in Charlotte, NC (US)

Application

I applied through other source. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Accenture (Charlotte, NC (US)).

Interview

Acquired from another company, therefore I did not have to interview. This does not apply to me. I was told that the interview was a case study interview. I was also told that you interview with managers and team members

Interview Questions

• I did not interview, however I am told the interview is a case study interview   Answer Question

Consultant Interview

Anonymous Employee in Los Angeles, CA (US)

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Accenture (Los Angeles, CA (US)) in June 2013.

Interview

screening interview then 3 additional.
    First interview is just a screen for a general idea of fit.
    Following two interviews were with Managers and were more industry and market knowledge based. Thoughts on technology trends, social, retail in the next 5 years etc.

The final interview is with a senior Managing Director. This interview is usually a "get to know you" interview with some specifics thoughts on the practice you'll be going into or again, the industry as a whole.

The recruiters want you to do well. So ask questions, people at Accenture want great talent coming in and while the interviews can be challenging they want everyone interview to do well. So prepare.