Accenture Management Consultant Interview Questions | Glassdoor.com.au

Accenture Management Consultant Interview Questions

Interviews at Accenture

3.2

Management Consultant Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY (US)

Application

I applied online. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Accenture (New York, NY (US)).

Interview

Phone screening followed by multiple requests to schedule another round. However, any time I provided dates/times I was available I never received a response from the recruiter. A week or two would pass and I would again be asked to provide times I was available for another round. This happened 3x before I stopped responding.

Other Interview Reviews for Accenture

Management Consultant Interview

Anonymous Employee in Portland, OR (US)

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Accenture (Portland, OR (US)) in October 2019.

Interview

The process consisted of two phone interviews and one video interview. The first interview was conducted by a recruiter and included general questions about professional background and history. The second was done by a hiring manager and the third was conducted by a Senior Manager.

Management Consultant Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took a week. I interviewed at Accenture in September 2019.

Interview

There were three rounds of interviews--one was a behavioral interview, one was a case interview, and one was a confirming interview. They were very generous with how much time they give you to think in the case interview. The interview process really was not bad.

Management Consultant Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Minneapolis, MN (US)

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 4 weeks. I interviewed at Accenture (Minneapolis, MN (US)) in September 2019.

Interview

One interview, then notified whether the process continues, then two more interviews (one confirming, one case). The case was on profitability and was fairly easy, while the other interviews were behavioral and quite casual.

Management Consultant Interview

Application

I applied through other source. The process took 3+ months. I interviewed at Accenture.

Interview

I was referred by their client to interview. I participated in 3 interviews over approximately 12 weeks. No one I interviewed with seemed to have any clue who I was, or what position I was applying to. I have 5+ years of experience and an advanced degree and some of the questions in my first interview were "What extra curricular activities did you have in college? Were you in an honor society?" My second and third interview were switched, and my third one was focused on a subject matter that I have absolutely no background in, and was not relevant to the position. I received good feedback from the client interview, but apparently did not get the job due to "lack of analytical skills." when I probed for feedback on what these skills were, or how they are assessed, I did not receive any additional information. Communication from my recruiter at accenture was absolutely awful the entire time; any requests for additional information were ignored or I was told they were following up with someone else but I never received any information. I was dinged for asking a quesiton about remote working, despite receiving no salary or benefit information the entire time. Regardless, I was prepared to move and was planning to give my notice -- given all of the great feedback from my interviews. I was instead told "it wont work out but were looking at entry level positions instead."

Management Consultant Interview

Anonymous Employee in Atlanta, GA (US)

Application

I applied online. The process took 6 weeks. I interviewed at Accenture (Atlanta, GA (US)) in January 2019.

Interview

Applied and within 3 weeks received a call from a recruiter. Answered a few basic questions and was set up for a behavioral interview which lasts an hour. Lastly, flown to Chicago for in person confirming interview session. Didn't know what to expect based on previous interviews. What helped me was to have a few scenarios that detailed my experience with project implementation or situations where I had to deal with resistance from cross functional teams.

Interview Questions

• Tell me about your strengths and weaknesses. Don't bother with the I work too hard type of answers, give a true honest answer.   1 Answer

Management Consultant Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Detroit, MI (US)

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Accenture (Detroit, MI (US)) in January 2019.

Interview

The first step was a phone screening that confirmed my basic qualifications (education and years of experience). The second part is an in-person skills interview. The last part was a behavior based interview over the phone.

Interview Questions

• How many years experience do you have in consulting?   1 Answer

Management Consultant Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Arlington, VA (US)

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 3+ weeks. I interviewed at Accenture (Arlington, VA (US)) in December 2018.

Interview

First interview - typical behavioral interview; positive experience
    Second interview - case interview: extremely difficult case that was considered ‘not technical’ but involved details in IT that I was not familiar with whatsoever. Workbook they provide with example cases is not even close to the case you will be presented. I was interviewed by a computer engineer who asked me technical questions
    Third interview - conversation with a director about work life and able to ask questions

Interview Questions

• Tell me about a difficult project / case you did completed this past semester   Answer Question

Management Consultant Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Williamsburg, VA (US)

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took a week. I interviewed at Accenture (Williamsburg, VA (US)) in October 2018.

Interview

On campus recruiting. First round was a a 45 minute case interview with a director. The director gave me 15 minutes to read the case and then 30 minutes to give my solution. Second round interview was two 30 minute interviews that were just casual conversations with directors.

Interview Questions

• Tell me about a time you worked in a team and there was a problem?   Answer Question

Management Consultant Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Silver Spring, MD (US)

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Accenture (Silver Spring, MD (US)) in October 2018.

Interview

Received interview via NBMBA conference. Then a few weeks later I was emailed to set up a call with a Manager. The interview was about an hour long, although we did use the whole time. The manager was very nice. She was interested to know why I was interested in payments processing, why Accenture.

Interview Questions

• Why payments? Why Accenture Consulting? Where do you see yourself in 5 years? Are you willing to travel up to 100% of the time? Tell me about a time you had to tell a client bad news? Tell me about a time when you had to lead a team?   Answer Question

Upload a CV to easily apply to jobs from anywhere. It's simple to set up.