Accenture Manager Interview Questions | Glassdoor.com.au

Accenture Manager Interview Questions

Interviews at Accenture

Manager Interview

Interview

3 levels, first two was phone interview, the third was a video conference. Interview was more behavioral than technical. Each round was about 30 minutes. Overall it was easy to go through.

Other Interview Reviews for Accenture

Manager Interview

Interview

The interview process took several months with at least five interviews ranging from discussion with Talent to Account Leads. I enjoyed the conversations, but the amount of time it took to receive the offer was disappointing.

Interview Questions

• Behavioral questions ranging from leadership approach to client facing scenarios.   Answer Question

Manager Interview

Anonymous Employee in Washington, DC (US)

Application

I applied through an employee referral. I interviewed at Accenture (Washington, DC (US)) in February 2020.

Interview

Skills Interview with individual who had the open position who as a multitude of questions about my technical abilities in several areas, followed by Behavior Interview with someone at similar level and closing with more senior executive

Interview Questions

• Tell me about a time when you were overwhelmed. What was the situation and what did you do.   1 Answer

Manager Interview

Application

I applied through an employee referral. I interviewed at Accenture.

Interview

All remote conversations. Had a phone interview followed by a zoom conference with a Managing Director and it was done. My application was for a very specific role as a Lead Data Scientist.

Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Washington, DC (US)

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Accenture (Washington, DC (US)) in January 2020.

Interview

It was quite simple. Very easy to track down. Great communication. Phone screen, video interviews, and finally fly out to see a Director. All very professional and planned in advance.

Interview Questions

• What brings you to this job?   1 Answer

Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY (US)

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Accenture (New York, NY (US)) in January 2020.

Interview

Smooth, quick and transparent. You are kept in the loop and communicated with frequently . Would highly reco reading about firms culture and values. Also good to have an understanding of latest thinking and POVs

Manager Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Accenture.

Interview

I've been through a fair amount of interviews and Accenture was honestly one of the harder ones. My call with HR wasn't a standard call where you check off housekeeping items, it was an in-depth one hour long interview, asking me to not only describe my experience but heavily STAR focused, they also threw in some situational questions where I had to solve some problems on the spot. Without a doubt the most thorough phone screen I have gone through.

Upon making it to onsite interviews I was presented with random cases and required to solve them on the spot with very little time to formulate an analysis. It was only 3-4 rounds but they were intense. Every person I met with was extremely nice andI felt like they all respected my time, they were very quick to get back to me and the process took under a month. They also made a strong offer. Overall I had a pleasant experience

Manager Interview

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 3+ months. I interviewed at Accenture in March 2019.

Interview

A recruiter reached out to me on LinkedIn regarding a manager opportunity. I spoke to her and a subsequent recruiter in a short amount of time. They setup a meeting with a Senior Manager that occurred two weeks later. He said the recruiter would follow-up with me the next week. When I did not hear back, I followed up with the recruiter twice and never received a response. As a result, I contacted the Senior Manager I spoke to earlier. He reached out to the recruiter and she got back to me and scheduled an interview with a director. After this interview, I was again told the recruiter would follow-up with me to schedule an interview with another director. She never contacted me and my follow emails were unanswered.

At this point, I am assuming they are not interested in moving forward. However, it is disappointing when recruiters are unresponsive and people do not do what they say they will do. It does not reflect well upon an organization.

Interview Questions

• Basic background questions to obtain my qualifications for the role.   Answer Question

Manager Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Accenture.

Interview

HR, Technical (Skill-Based), Leadership: Starts with a phone screen with HR followed by a telephonic and virtual interview . Overall it was a good exercise. HR Recruiter was very responsive and prompt in keeping me posted on the progress.

Interview Questions

• Behavioral questions related to why Accenture, why now, what are your strengths?   Answer Question

Manager Interview

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Accenture.

Interview

Great interviews with HR and the hiring manager. Phone and video interviews. Onsite interview is upcoming. It is a very efficient process and I enjoyed it.

Interview Questions

Upload a CV to easily apply to jobs from anywhere. It's simple to set up.