Accenture Manager Interview Questions | Glassdoor.com.au

Accenture Manager Interview Questions

Interviews at Accenture

3.1

Manager Interview

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 3+ months. I interviewed at Accenture in March 2019.

Interview

A recruiter reached out to me on LinkedIn regarding a manager opportunity. I spoke to her and a subsequent recruiter in a short amount of time. They setup a meeting with a Senior Manager that occurred two weeks later. He said the recruiter would follow-up with me the next week. When I did not hear back, I followed up with the recruiter twice and never received a response. As a result, I contacted the Senior Manager I spoke to earlier. He reached out to the recruiter and she got back to me and scheduled an interview with a director. After this interview, I was again told the recruiter would follow-up with me to schedule an interview with another director. She never contacted me and my follow emails were unanswered.

At this point, I am assuming they are not interested in moving forward. However, it is disappointing when recruiters are unresponsive and people do not do what they say they will do. It does not reflect well upon an organization.

Interview Questions

• Basic background questions to obtain my qualifications for the role.   Answer Question

Other Interview Reviews for Accenture

Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY (US)

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 5 weeks. I interviewed at Accenture (New York, NY (US)) in June 2010.

Interview

I was contacted by a recruiter who forwarded my resume to HR. Everything went fine until the interview with the Partner. He is from Sweden and one of the first questions he asked me was "How old are you?" I was shocked. Needless to say I didn't get an offer. I believe this is another example of managers hostility towards workers over 40.

Manager Interview

Anonymous Employee in Chicago, IL (US)

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Accenture (Chicago, IL (US)) in March 2008.

Interview

First, I had phone interview with the recruiter. She asked about my prior experience which was stated on my resume and prior salary. Then I attended face to face interview with 3 people separately. First person interviewed about behavioral questions, second person questioned on consulting skills, third person was partner who did the fit interview and gauge at what level he should take me.

Interview Questions

• Did you come across a under performing employee? If so, How did you deal with him/her?   Answer Question

Negotiation

Once they offered the job they mentioned salary. I asked for 5k more. Recruiter came back and said they can not increase the salary. They are kind of take or leave mentality.

Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY (US)

Application

I applied online. The process took 4+ months. I interviewed at Accenture (New York, NY (US)) in March 2009.

Interview

Stage 1 - Recruiter screening
    Stage 2 - Technical Screening by hiring team
    Stage 3 - Standardized personality screening by certified recruiter
    Stage 4 - Interview day with 5 partner (Senior Executive) screenings, including a background, business case, and skillset screening

Manager Interview

Anonymous Employee in Los Angeles, CA (US)

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 6+ weeks. I interviewed at Accenture (Los Angeles, CA (US)) in April 2009.

Interview

This was much more informal than you'd expect. After the HR interview, I had a couple of meetings with partners who seemed to be predisposed to hire me. The technical interviews seemed very cursory, but when you go in at a high level, they assume you know what you're talking about. It might be harder for entry level.

Interview Questions

• Do you think cloud computing will live up to the hype. Why or why not?   Answer Question

Negotiation

Very simple. I accepted their offer

Manager Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Accenture.

Interview

I've been through a fair amount of interviews and Accenture was honestly one of the harder ones. My call with HR wasn't a standard call where you check off housekeeping items, it was an in-depth one hour long interview, asking me to not only describe my experience but heavily STAR focused, they also threw in some situational questions where I had to solve some problems on the spot. Without a doubt the most thorough phone screen I have gone through.

Upon making it to onsite interviews I was presented with random cases and required to solve them on the spot with very little time to formulate an analysis. It was only 3-4 rounds but they were intense. Every person I met with was extremely nice andI felt like they all respected my time, they were very quick to get back to me and the process took under a month. They also made a strong offer. Overall I had a pleasant experience

Manager Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at Accenture in February 2015.

Interview

Strict steps but fair process. Mainly online for the first steps. Positive if you can name a friend working for Accenture and show strong motivation and knowledge about the firm. Be very well prepared !

Manager Interview

Anonymous Employee in Chicago, IL (US)

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Accenture (Chicago, IL (US)) in April 2011.

Interview

First initial interview (phone) was with the recruiter who assessed if my skills and experiences fit the consulting manager position that they're looking for. The 2nd interview (phone) was with a senior manager who conducted the Situational Interview. It was challenging but very positive. The interviewer was very professional. The next day I heard the feedback from my recruiter. The 3rd interview (phone) was with another senior manager to assess my skills and knowledge. This was a fun interview for me as I was able to relate a lot of my experiences with the interviewer. We had a very good conversation and went overtime. They gave me the feedback the next morning that I'm moving on to the final interview. Final interview was a face-to-face meeting with a partner from the Chicago office. It was the best interview I've ever done. Very honest and it ended up more like a discussion than a Q&A session. I had the interview in the morning, and in the afternoon, I got a call from the recruiter saying that they would like to offer me the position. In all, a very positive experience. It moved very fast and was very organized.

Interview Questions

• Describe a project situation with an extremely tight deadline. and what you did to make sure that the project was delivered on time?   1 Answer
    • What is the most challenging situation you ever come up with in a project? How did you solve it?   1 Answer

Negotiation

Consider that as an experienced hire, you are generally making more money than the people (at your level) who started their career in Accenture. So, leave a little bit of flexibility for negotiation. If you ask too much, generally, they will decline.

Manager Interview

Anonymous Employee in Johannesburg, CA (US)

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Accenture (Johannesburg, CA (US)) in April 2012.

Interview

This was conducted via an agent. Everything was very professional. I was always kept in the loop regarding progress. The interviewers were very helpfule in helping me understand the job and the Accenture culture.
    I did find that there was some initial confusion around the role that the company was trying to fill, but this was clarified for me.

Interview Questions

• How would I fit into the Accenture culture?   1 Answer

Negotiation

Not long and drawn out. They were clear in the offer and I was happy with it

Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Chicago, IL (US)

Application

The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at Accenture (Chicago, IL (US)) in June 2012.

Interview

Recruiter phone screen.
    Skills phone interview.
    In person interview with Partner and Senior Manager.

Interview Questions

• When was a time there was a misunderstanding in expectations with a client and how did you handle it?   1 Answer

Upload a CV to easily apply to jobs from anywhere. It's simple to set up.