Accenture Manager Interview Questions | Glassdoor.com.au

Find jobs for Manager

Accenture Manager Interview Questions

Interviews at Accenture

Manager Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Accenture.

Interview

It takes a long time. Suggest setting your expectations at 3-6 mos. It took about 4-6 weeks for each stage -- for example, stage 1 online application to phone screening, stage 2 phone screening to in person interview, etc.

Interview Questions

Other Interview Reviews for Accenture

Manager Interview

Application

I applied through an employee referral. I interviewed at Accenture.

Interview

All remote conversations. Had a phone interview followed by a zoom conference with a Managing Director and it was done. My application was for a very specific role as a Lead Data Scientist.

Manager Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Accenture.

Interview

I've been through a fair amount of interviews and Accenture was honestly one of the harder ones. My call with HR wasn't a standard call where you check off housekeeping items, it was an in-depth one hour long interview, asking me to not only describe my experience but heavily STAR focused, they also threw in some situational questions where I had to solve some problems on the spot. Without a doubt the most thorough phone screen I have gone through.

Upon making it to onsite interviews I was presented with random cases and required to solve them on the spot with very little time to formulate an analysis. It was only 3-4 rounds but they were intense. Every person I met with was extremely nice andI felt like they all respected my time, they were very quick to get back to me and the process took under a month. They also made a strong offer. Overall I had a pleasant experience

Manager Interview

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 3+ months. I interviewed at Accenture in March 2019.

Interview

A recruiter reached out to me on LinkedIn regarding a manager opportunity. I spoke to her and a subsequent recruiter in a short amount of time. They setup a meeting with a Senior Manager that occurred two weeks later. He said the recruiter would follow-up with me the next week. When I did not hear back, I followed up with the recruiter twice and never received a response. As a result, I contacted the Senior Manager I spoke to earlier. He reached out to the recruiter and she got back to me and scheduled an interview with a director. After this interview, I was again told the recruiter would follow-up with me to schedule an interview with another director. She never contacted me and my follow emails were unanswered.

At this point, I am assuming they are not interested in moving forward. However, it is disappointing when recruiters are unresponsive and people do not do what they say they will do. It does not reflect well upon an organization.

Interview Questions

• Basic background questions to obtain my qualifications for the role.   Answer Question

Manager Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Accenture.

Interview

HR, Technical (Skill-Based), Leadership: Starts with a phone screen with HR followed by a telephonic and virtual interview . Overall it was a good exercise. HR Recruiter was very responsive and prompt in keeping me posted on the progress.

Interview Questions

• Behavioral questions related to why Accenture, why now, what are your strengths?   Answer Question

Manager Interview

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Accenture.

Interview

Great interviews with HR and the hiring manager. Phone and video interviews. Onsite interview is upcoming. It is a very efficient process and I enjoyed it.

Interview

Application

I applied through a referral.

Interview

A phone screen with a recruiter, then a technical interview, then a final interview with the director. All interviews felt relatively easy. Interviewers were friendly and easy to talk to.
    During the phone screen, the recruiter asks about your background, interests, skills, what you're looking for, etc.

The technical interview was an hour long and covered basic technical questions using an online coding environment. Be sure to know HTML, CSS, and Javascript well and be ready to talk about your experience with each.

The final interview is a chance for you to ask questions and get to know the director and share more about yourself and why you're a good fit for the job. Standard interview questions here - strengths, weaknesses, challenges (technical and interpersonal), etc.

Manager Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 3+ weeks. I interviewed at Accenture.

Interview

Recruiter interview was standard. Pretty easy with a firm ask from the recruiter at the end to name the salary you’re expecting.

For the first in-person round it was unlike any interview I’ve ever had. They didn’t really ask me any questions. They asked “why Accenture?” And “why are you leaving your current job?” But otherwise spent the 45 minutes telling me about who they were as an organization. I did my best to respond to their statements by trying to link my experience... “oh based on that I’ll ask myself a question and answer it.” 8 days later I got an email from the recruiter that I wasn’t selected to move on to the next round. Weird experience. I wish I was asked more pointed questions so that I could better determine which skills and experiences to highlight, I was kind of just taking a stab in the dark.

Manager Interview

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 4 weeks. I interviewed at Accenture in April 2018.

Interview

Informative, conversational, and very human centric. The Recruiter, Gary Bernhardt, helped to get me fully prepared with a deep understanding of the business, current issues, timelines, etc.

Interview Questions

• Skills and experience, level of role played on various projects, technology experience, conflict resolution, abilities to be innovative, collaboration and team driven efforts.   1 Answer

Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Los Angeles, CA (US)

Application

I applied online. The process took 8 weeks. I interviewed at Accenture (Los Angeles, CA (US)) in January 2018.

Interview

Recruiter contacted me based on my LI profile. Sent resume, applied for job. NEVER heard back from idiot recruiter. Contacted recruiter several times and he kept making excuses. Never even had real phone interview with hiring manager. Broken process, stupid incompetent recruiting.
    THEN to make things even more insulting, I receive a chain email rejection automatic letter. I confronted and called out the idiot recruiter on this. He was baffled and never followed up. Seriously, Accenture, you need to FIRE HR and RECRUITERS working for you and hire or outsource to competent professionals. Word spreads and good talent will avoid you like the plague if you continue to treat candidates like dirt.

Avoid!

Interview Questions

• None they asked for resume and for me to apply to the jobs online which I did and never heard back. They should have not lied and contacted me if I was not a fit.   Answer Question

Upload a CV to easily apply to jobs from anywhere. It's simple to set up.