Accenture Manager Interview Questions | Glassdoor.com.au

Accenture Manager Interview Questions

Updated 24 May 2019

173 Candidate Interview ReviewsBack to all Interviews

Manager Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Accenture.

Interview

HR, Technical (Skill-Based), Leadership: Starts with a phone screen with HR followed by a telephonic and virtual interview . Overall it was a good exercise. HR Recruiter was very responsive and prompt in keeping me posted on the progress.

Interview Questions

• Behavioral questions related to why Accenture, why now, what are your strengths?   Answer Question

Other Interview Reviews for Accenture

Manager Interview

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 4 weeks. I interviewed at Accenture in April 2018.

Interview

Informative, conversational, and very human centric. The Recruiter, Gary Bernhardt, helped to get me fully prepared with a deep understanding of the business, current issues, timelines, etc.

Interview Questions

• Skills and experience, level of role played on various projects, technology experience, conflict resolution, abilities to be innovative, collaboration and team driven efforts.   1 Answer

Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Los Angeles, CA (US)

Application

I applied online. The process took 8 weeks. I interviewed at Accenture (Los Angeles, CA (US)) in January 2018.

Interview

Recruiter contacted me based on my LI profile. Sent resume, applied for job. NEVER heard back from idiot recruiter. Contacted recruiter several times and he kept making excuses. Never even had real phone interview with hiring manager. Broken process, stupid incompetent recruiting.
    THEN to make things even more insulting, I receive a chain email rejection automatic letter. I confronted and called out the idiot recruiter on this. He was baffled and never followed up. Seriously, Accenture, you need to FIRE HR and RECRUITERS working for you and hire or outsource to competent professionals. Word spreads and good talent will avoid you like the plague if you continue to treat candidates like dirt.

Avoid!

Interview Questions

• None they asked for resume and for me to apply to the jobs online which I did and never heard back. They should have not lied and contacted me if I was not a fit.   Answer Question

Manager Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 4 weeks. I interviewed at Accenture in August 2014.

Interview

3 interviews - 2 with functional leaders and 1 confirming interview with an MD. They are casual and wanted to learn what you have done. For freshers there will be a case interview and behavioral interview followed by a confirming interview.

Manager Interview

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Accenture.

Interview

Great interviews with HR and the hiring manager. Phone and video interviews. Onsite interview is upcoming. It is a very efficient process and I enjoyed it.

Manager Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 3+ weeks. I interviewed at Accenture.

Interview

Recruiter interview was standard. Pretty easy with a firm ask from the recruiter at the end to name the salary you’re expecting.

For the first in-person round it was unlike any interview I’ve ever had. They didn’t really ask me any questions. They asked “why Accenture?” And “why are you leaving your current job?” But otherwise spent the 45 minutes telling me about who they were as an organization. I did my best to respond to their statements by trying to link my experience... “oh based on that I’ll ask myself a question and answer it.” 8 days later I got an email from the recruiter that I wasn’t selected to move on to the next round. Weird experience. I wish I was asked more pointed questions so that I could better determine which skills and experiences to highlight, I was kind of just taking a stab in the dark.

Interview

Application

I applied through a referral.

Interview

A phone screen with a recruiter, then a technical interview, then a final interview with the director. All interviews felt relatively easy. Interviewers were friendly and easy to talk to.
    During the phone screen, the recruiter asks about your background, interests, skills, what you're looking for, etc.

The technical interview was an hour long and covered basic technical questions using an online coding environment. Be sure to know HTML, CSS, and Javascript well and be ready to talk about your experience with each.

The final interview is a chance for you to ask questions and get to know the director and share more about yourself and why you're a good fit for the job. Standard interview questions here - strengths, weaknesses, challenges (technical and interpersonal), etc.

Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY (US)

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Accenture (New York, NY (US)).

Interview

I just did a first round interview with Accenture for a manager position. First of all, I was unaware that it was a phone interview two recruiters (one was apparently "shadowing"). Then the phone call tech was rather off-putting, the two recruiters would randomly drop off the call (they said they were on mute) but this was an interview! And they were telling me about "leveling" at the partnership level - I was only applying for a manager position. Of course, they were saying that to get promoted from manager to sr. manager would take 3-4 years

Interview Questions

• Why do you want to work for Accenture?   1 Answer

Manager Interview

Anonymous Employee in Granite Bay, CA (US)

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at Accenture (Granite Bay, CA (US)) in October 2013.

Interview

Recruiter interview, Then Sr. recruiter for the group/department, technical phone interview. Sr. leadership interview skype or in person (I did Skype due to distance)

Interview Questions

• Technical questions for your field, your achievements. Soft skill questions pertaining to you role. Why choose Accenture? Why leaving the current job? How do you position yourself in next 5 years? Describe your PeopleSoft experience? How many people you have managed? What is your strength? What is your weakness? What was your biggest challenge with a client? Are you open to travel? Are you open to relocate?   1 Answer
    • References   1 Answer

Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Austin, TX (US)

Application

I applied online. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Accenture (Austin, TX (US)) in April 2016.

Interview

Had multiple rounds of interview and had positive feedback from all the interviewers. But no feedback or response from the HR team. Even after several attempts to reach out to them, they did not respond.

Interview Questions

• Most of the questions asked are related to work and experience.   Answer Question

Upload a CV to easily apply to jobs from anywhere. It's simple to set up.