Accenture Project Manager Interview Questions | Glassdoor.com.au

Updated 12 May 2019

2.9

68 Candidate Interview ReviewsBack to all Interviews

Project Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Bengaluru (India)

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took a week. I interviewed at Accenture (Bengaluru (India)) in April 2017.

Interview

Got a phone call from company HR that my profile is shortlisted and interview is scheduled for Saturday 15th of April.

Reached Accenture Bangalore office at 9 am.. after completing the mandatory registration process which took 1 hr waited for another 2 hrs but no interview taken so I came back without wasting more time

Other Interview Reviews for Accenture

Project Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Clifton, NJ (US)

Application

I applied online. The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at Accenture (Clifton, NJ (US)).

Interview

Last October a recruiter from Accenture contacted me for a position for project manager within Media, Communication & Technology division. Within a week, she arranged a behavioral interview. It seems Accenture has a team of professionals for this type of interview. It was roughly an hour interview. It is challenging but fun interview. I passed it. They came skills interview. Interviewer was an experience professional in the field. He asked me questions regarding PM methodologies as well as situations. I passed this interview as well. The last one was conformation interview. It was with a higher management personal. Great interview. He expected me to ask him some questions. I had a great conversation. After 3 weeks, I heard that I had passed all the interviews. Unfortunately I had accepted another offer by that time.

Interview Questions

I had accepted another offer by that time. I wish I had waited.

Project Manager Interview

Anonymous Employee in London, England (UK)

Application

I applied online. The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at Accenture (London, England (UK)) in October 2012.

Interview

Partner interview is focused on Technical aspect of the projects you were working on. So for example if you were working on Java project, you would be expected to know the JAVA framework, J2EE, J2ME etc...

Case interview : How would you sell a pen (interviewer's). At the end, write an email and persuade me to buy this pen. !!!!

Interview Questions

• 1. Tell me a time when you have embarrassed your self in front of the team.

2. Did you have to fire someone? If you have to fire, what would you do?   Answer Question

Negotiation

Not much..

Project Manager Interview

Anonymous Employee in Chicago, IL (US)

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 3+ months. I interviewed at Accenture (Chicago, IL (US)) in February 2015.

Interview

First there was a phone interview, that felt somewhat disconnected. Then there was a second phone interview that went a lot better. There was a face to face in the local office and then they flew me to Chicago for the behavioral interview, that also background, skills, and knowledge questions. The entire process from initial application to hire date took more than 3 months.

Interview Questions

• Can you tell me about an experience that stands out in your mind where there were multiple decisions or actions that had to be made almost simultaneously.   Answer Question

Project Manager Interview

Anonymous Employee in New York, NY (US)

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Accenture (New York, NY (US)).

Interview

3 interviews , there were a serious of introductory calls, and then scheduled formal technical and behavioral interviews. It was balanced and there was a follow up technical interview with an expert in the field.

Project Manager Interview

Anonymous Employee in Mumbai (India)

Application

I applied in-person. The process took a week. I interviewed at Accenture (Mumbai (India)) in September 2015.

Interview

3-4 rounds depending on the role that you are applying for. At times the recruitment process is very slow. Lack of co-ordination internally too slows down the process from being shortlisted to interviewed to selected until receiving the offer letter. So patience is the key.

Interview Questions

• All the similar kind of questions including scenario based ones   1 Answer

Project Manager Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Accenture.

Interview

I submitted an online application. I had a screening phone call, which went just fine (basic screening questions). I had a follow up interview with someone from the department I was interviewing for. My interviewer was brash and rude throughout the entire conversation, asking me very vague questions and then getting upset when I asked for clarification so I could provide a response. At one point, I even stared at my phone, trying to decide whether to just hang up or not. Nothing like this has ever happened to me in an interview. I was glad when it ended and genuinely happy when I did not advance to the next stage of interviews. I'm surprised the company allowed this individual to interview candidates, although I left the interview feeling like I had dodged a bullet.

Interview Questions

• "Do you even know what a programming language is?"   4 Answers

Project Manager Interview

Anonymous Employee in Petaling Jaya (Malaysia)

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 5+ weeks. I interviewed at Accenture (Petaling Jaya (Malaysia)).

Interview

Since it was acquired by Accenture, the interview process was quite tedious. The HR representative screens you over the phone and then you'll be interviewed over the phone by a senior manager. After that you'll be sent for a face to face interview with another senior manager at their office in Kelana Jaya.

Interview Questions

• What was the most challenging task you had to undertake and how did you handle it.   1 Answer

Negotiation

They'll claim the salary you are asking for is too high during the face to face interview. Stick with it. They can afford it.

Project Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Bengaluru (India)

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took a week. I interviewed at Accenture (Bengaluru (India)) in April 2012.

Interview

It was good. I was questioned on Project management and there were two rounds of interview. The first round was general round asking me to brief my technical as well as Project management experience where as the second round was taken up by Senior management to brief me some realistic situations about the day to day Project management issues/ risks.

Project Manager Interview

Anonymous Employee in Hyderabad (India)

Application

I applied in-person. I interviewed at Accenture (Hyderabad (India)) in May 2009.

Interview

Submit resume through internal reference. Attend 4 levels of interview. Final HR interview

Interview Questions

Negotiation

on payscale and location

Upload a CV to easily apply to jobs from anywhere. It's simple to set up.