Accenture Project Manager Interview Questions | Glassdoor.com.au

Accenture Project Manager Interview Questions

Interviews at Accenture

2.9

Project Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Chicago, IL (US)

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Accenture (Chicago, IL (US)) in April 2014.

Interview

I had applied online a place I wasn't really interested in. This was to get started with the interview process. i was interviewed over the Phone. I was at work and interviewed in the parking lot. Not the best place for interview.

Interview Questions

• Change management, Resource leveling, Risk management, readiness to travel?   Answer Question

Other Interview Reviews for Accenture

Project Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Clifton, NJ (US)

Application

I applied online. The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at Accenture (Clifton, NJ (US)).

Interview

Last October a recruiter from Accenture contacted me for a position for project manager within Media, Communication & Technology division. Within a week, she arranged a behavioral interview. It seems Accenture has a team of professionals for this type of interview. It was roughly an hour interview. It is challenging but fun interview. I passed it. They came skills interview. Interviewer was an experience professional in the field. He asked me questions regarding PM methodologies as well as situations. I passed this interview as well. The last one was conformation interview. It was with a higher management personal. Great interview. He expected me to ask him some questions. I had a great conversation. After 3 weeks, I heard that I had passed all the interviews. Unfortunately I had accepted another offer by that time.

Interview Questions

I had accepted another offer by that time. I wish I had waited.

Project Manager Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Accenture in March 2013.

Interview

The interview process at this company involves series of phone interviews, beginning with an initial phone screen. Next are 2 skill assessment interviews. Essence is to determine where you fit best. If one aces aforementioned steps, he or she is invited for a final face-to-face/business case interview.

Project Manager Interview

Anonymous Employee in Arlington, VA (US)

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at Accenture (Arlington, VA (US)) in December 2012.

Interview

3 interviews: situation interview; skills interview and executive interview. Very detailed however the interviewer made me feel so comfortable and that made the interview relaxing.

Interview Questions

• 3 part questions.. You should write down the key points that help me.   Answer Question

Negotiation

No..good offer

Project Manager Interview

Anonymous Employee in Seattle, WA (US)

Application

I applied online. The process took 2+ weeks. I interviewed at Accenture (Seattle, WA (US)) in November 2011.

Interview

The interview process was done remotely. I was living in one state planning to relocate to another state. There was an email exchange with the recruiter, then phone calls with two hiring managers. The last step was meeting an Accenture manager locally just to get a feel for how well i present myself. The last step is more of a formality.

Interview Questions

• I was asked what interested me about consulting, the company, project management, etc. This was a typical interview with no curve-ball questions.   1 Answer

Project Manager Interview

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Accenture in December 2009.

Interview

everything went smoothly. The only thing I could say is that the HR recruiter was very junior (new) and since I was interviewing for an analyst position then I guess the let her with me. She almost discarded me because I used different words for the answer she was looking for, fortunately a more senior recruiter jumped in.

Negotiation

you need to know your market value. If it is below, then ask "why" they are not giving you that amount. If the answer or the amount is unacceptable, move on; Accenture gives a lot, but demands a lot, so you need to be happy from the get-go.

Project Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Washington, DC (US)

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Accenture (Washington, DC (US)) in September 2009.

Interview

The phone interview was my first contact with Accenture. The interview was rushed, not very enlighting. He did not seem to know specifics about the position and did not probe much. It was basically a screening call /checklist run. The call took all about 20 mins. Second callback was a 1 on 1 -interviewer appeared slightly more technical but it seemd all HR based. Questions were about past experiences, how do i prepare for meetings, etc...

Interview Questions

• What PM methodology(ies) have garnered you the most Project success during your career?   1 Answer
    • What is your preferred PM tool?   2 Answers

Did not seem like acompany that provided Job security. W2 Pay but with the 1099 ICA risks and without the ICA $$.

Project Manager Interview

Anonymous Employee in Seattle, WA (US)

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 6+ weeks. I interviewed at Accenture (Seattle, WA (US)) in June 2009.

Interview

There were serveral stages to the Accenture hiring process.

A. Initial recruiter interview
    B. Skills interview
    C. Situational interview
    D. 1:1 interview with Senior Manager or Executive
    E. Background check with hire-right

The total process took about 6 weeks. the process was thorough and this is why Accenture has top talent

Interview Questions

Negotiation

I was able to negotiate salary and my advice to others is know your price going into the negotiations.

Project Manager Interview

Application

I applied in-person. I interviewed at Accenture.

Interview

n order to provide a more relevant experience for you, we use cookies to enable some website functionality. Cookies help us see which articles most interest you; allow you to easily share articles on social media; permit us to deliver content, jobs and ads tailored to your interests and locations; and provide many other site benefits

Project Manager Interview

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took 4 weeks. I interviewed at Accenture.

Interview

3 Round of Telephonic, followed by one Face to Face Round.
    1st 2 Rounds were Basics.
    Few Questions were repeated by interviewers.
    Last Round was tricky with real time Project Examples and Data Points to assess how you handle it.

Interview Questions

• Project - Scheduling, Estimation.
      Risk Management.
      Stakeholder Management.
      EVM - SPI , CPI. Find out if Project of ahead or Behind schedule based on Budgeted Cost, AC and Earned Value Data.   1 Answer