Accenture Project Manager Interview Questions | Glassdoor.com.au

Accenture Project Manager Interview Questions

Interviews at Accenture

2.9

Project Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Hyderabad (India)

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Accenture (Hyderabad (India)) in March 2019.

Interview

after brief telephonic conversation about my prior experience, i got invited for my next level interview with the panel. it went very well. To the point. great ppl. I was very satisfied with my discussion.

Interview Questions

Other Interview Reviews for Accenture

Project Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Singapore (Singapore)

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Accenture (Singapore (Singapore)) in February 2019.

Interview

The recruiting agency contacted me regarding a project manager role. They sent my CV to Accenture and Accenture asked me to take an online personality test.

After that I was called for a face to face interview. The interview was around 1 hour and was by the hiring manager.

Interview Questions

• Highlight issues faced in managing teams   1 Answer

Project Manager Interview

Anonymous Employee in Utrecht (Netherlands)

Application

I applied online. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Accenture (Utrecht (Netherlands)).

Interview

First you will receive an email that they are interested in your CV and want to arrange an interview. The first interview will be on Hire view application if passed they will arrange for the second interview most probably will be a physical interview.

Project Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Dublin, Co. Dublin (Ireland)

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at Accenture (Dublin, Co. Dublin (Ireland)) in May 2018.

Interview

Interview was conversational and they were more interested in understanding my overall experience. I was late for the interview so that interview that was supposed to last for 45 min , lasted just for 20 min.

Interview Questions

• Q1 What is your overall experience about dealing with stakeholder   1 Answer
    • What understanding you have about our business and clients   1 Answer

Project Manager Interview

Anonymous Employee in Chennai (India)

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Accenture (Chennai (India)).

Interview

HR is very confused person. They exactly dont know who is getting inteviewed. Interviewed me for some position and took me for some other position . No exact interview done from accenture but its client directly and acceture not informed who is the client that will call me, hence end up thinking its direct recruitment from client

Project Manager Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Accenture.

Interview

Videoconf with RRHH. Personnal and professional questions. In theory everything ok, immediate possitive feedback received. Promised futher news in two weeks. However, never heard anymore about them. No recruiter mobile and no email given: all contact done using centralized systems, so impossible to contact recruiter back. Found recruiter in Linkedin, but ignored my request to connect. Accenture, in short, far from being serious. Feedback from RRHH interview was for sure sent to "technical" manager. Not serious for this manager to not even proceed with a formal interview to me. And in all, if for any reason Accenture was not interested in my profile, sending a short message to candidate should be a must. As I said, Accenture, very, very, unprofessional

Project Manager Interview

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2+ weeks. I interviewed at Accenture.

Interview

Very Smooth , 3 rounds of Total interview. 1st round is technical , 2nd is Discussion with Seniors Folks & 3rd round was HR round.All went very smooth. 1 round is on video , other one is was telephonic.

Interview Questions

• Process Related, Technical , Project Management Related.   1 Answer

Project Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Bengaluru (India)

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took a week. I interviewed at Accenture (Bengaluru (India)) in April 2017.

Interview

Got a phone call from company HR that my profile is shortlisted and interview is scheduled for Saturday 15th of April.

Reached Accenture Bangalore office at 9 am.. after completing the mandatory registration process which took 1 hr waited for another 2 hrs but no interview taken so I came back without wasting more time

Project Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Kolkata (India)

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 6+ months. I interviewed at Accenture (Kolkata (India)) in March 2017.

Interview

On 8Mar2017 I got a call from Accenture HR stating that I have been selected for second round of interview which will be face to face and she asked me to attend it on 9Mar2017. On asking when was the first round done she said it was done on 27Sep2016 then I recollected it (such a late response, it's rediculous) She mailed me the time ,venue and Job description of the project manager.
    The interview started with a surprise that the interviewer was not even aware that this interview was for PM instead as per him they were looking for oracle DBA. After showing him the HR mail on the job description he spoke to two three persons and then some how the interview was conducted.

Ultimately as expected I got a mail on 16Mar2017 that I have been rejected in the interview.

Guys just look at the process being followed by such a brand. I think we should buycott such companies and stop attending their interviews. I am going to do it.You decide what you can do.

Interview Questions

• How do you rate yourself in power point   1 Answer

Project Manager Interview

Anonymous Employee in Petaling Jaya (Malaysia)

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 5+ weeks. I interviewed at Accenture (Petaling Jaya (Malaysia)).

Interview

Since it was acquired by Accenture, the interview process was quite tedious. The HR representative screens you over the phone and then you'll be interviewed over the phone by a senior manager. After that you'll be sent for a face to face interview with another senior manager at their office in Kelana Jaya.

Interview Questions

• What was the most challenging task you had to undertake and how did you handle it.   1 Answer

Negotiation

They'll claim the salary you are asking for is too high during the face to face interview. Stick with it. They can afford it.