Accenture Project Manager Interview Questions | Glassdoor.com.au

Accenture Project Manager Interview Questions

Interviews at Accenture

2.9

Project Manager Interview

Anonymous Employee in Bengaluru (India)

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Accenture (Bengaluru (India)) in January 2017.

Interview

Telephonic round of interview to assess the candidate knowledge & experience.
FTF interview to review further about candidate strengths. HR collected relevant documents & offer was made within one month of the interview.

Other Interview Reviews for Accenture

Project Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Chennai (India)

Application

I applied through other source. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Accenture (Chennai (India)).

Interview

Had 3 rounds of interview - general, technical and HR rounds. It was a phone interview throughout. Required to fill in the EAF form online, but did not get any updates after that, even though I was told I had been selected

Project Manager Interview

Anonymous Employee in Mumbai (India)

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Accenture (Mumbai (India)) in September 2016.

Interview

Lengthy and annoying, HR are disrespectful and they lack coordination CV are screened on basis of salary and years of experience.
    Since this is operations all the managers come in the late shift hence you have to wait till evening to complete all rounds of your interview.

Project Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Hyderabad (India)

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 3+ months. I interviewed at Accenture (Hyderabad (India)) in August 2016.

Interview

The recruiters Bombarded me with calls during the entire Interview process, which went for almost 10 days and 5 rounds. The interview is well organised and in fact received multiple calls from multiple recruiters for the same position. The level of difficulty is moderate

Interview Questions

• Stake holder management, Risk management, Scope Creep,   1 Answer

The process went fine, I got short listed, HR collected all the documents and the communication channels went offline after that. Not sure why but there is no communication further they HR confirmed I am shortlisted and collected all the documents. I am still waiting to hear from HR

Project Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Bengaluru (India)

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Accenture (Bengaluru (India)) in July 2016.

Interview

As per HR there are two rounds of interview 1) Technical 2) HR. One of the worst interview process I have ever gone through. A company which claims to be part of FORTUNE 500 does not even know how to conduct the interviews. I am done with my first round and got confirmation mail saying i will be called for the second round of interview. Its been more than 3 weeks and I didnt get any mail. When I have called the first HR said, I will be called for the second round. But since then there is no reply to my calls nor to mails.

Companies need to respect individuals times who are attending the interview and be fair with process and tell YES or NO.

Project Manager Interview

Anonymous Employee in Manila, Manila (Philippines)

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Accenture (Manila, Manila (Philippines)).

Interview

Red carpet recruitment. Submitted my CV online, got a call a week later, interview at a 5-star hotel a few days later with the managing director. The interview was conducted while I was eating my salad and pasta dinner. The managing director who interviewed me was very composed, proper and kind. Compensation was discussed with HR over dessert with a calculator. Very well taken cared of until onboarding process.

Interview Questions

• Describe your experience as a Project Manager.   1 Answer

Project Manager Interview

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 3+ months. I interviewed at Accenture in April 2016.

Interview

There was a telephonic discussion with a senior Manager in accenture campus. Post that the HR called me and told I have cleared the round and had my HR discussion. Post that since last 2 weeks have got 1 call from a HR that i will have one more managerial round.
    I am waiting everyday to see when will this be comcluded with less hope now.

Interview Questions

• About your project and some case basis real time questions   1 Answer

Project Manager Interview

Anonymous Employee in Milan (Italy)

Application

I applied through other source. The process took 5 days. I interviewed at Accenture (Milan (Italy)) in December 2015.

Interview

Step 1: personal evaluation (motivational)
    After a group presentation of the company, there is a single evaluation with the Human Resource that ask to you a lot of questions
    Step 2: Technical evaluation
    In this step they evaluate your skill by question, usually is one or two managers. This step is the hardest, some time its arrive after a training and the questions are related to the argument of the course.

Interview Questions

• 1)Why i choose this company. My experience. My technical skills. How i see my future. My targets. My strengths and weaknesses.
      2) Example o a little DB how to get informations by SQL query. Java scripting. Problem solving.   Answer Question

Project Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Düsseldorf (Germany)

Application

I applied online. The process took 7+ weeks. I interviewed at Accenture (Düsseldorf (Germany)) in December 2015.

Interview

I interviewed with the office in Düsseldorf. Overall the process was good, until the feedback.

The first part of the process which included several telephone interviews was very well organized. The interview partners were interested and provided good insight to the company. The interview in the office was good as well... CV, case studies, questions on my side.

I was told to receive feedback after a couple of days. When I asked for feedback after a month, I was told that HR had called me to tell me they couldn't offer me a position because I didn't have consulting experience. I was very surprised because nobody had called me (I actually double checked my voicemail and calling lists twice) and because I have been working in consulting since graduating from University. I told them so.

HR promised to put me directly in touch with one of the interview partners for the feedback which they never did. I wrote him an email and he promised feedback after his holidays. When I wrote to him again, I never heart back.

Therefore the good experience during the interviews was ruined by the bad handling of the feedback which I consider an important part of the process.

Project Manager Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Accenture.

Interview

Good to interact with them who in the interview panel. They show good exposure rather than hard and fit interviews as of default hr scares to fresher's. All of it creates positive thoughts to us and they crisp in interviewing the intervieee