Accenture Project Manager Interview Questions | Glassdoor.com.au

Accenture Project Manager Interview Questions

Interviews at Accenture

2.9

Project Manager Interview

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at Accenture.

Interview

HR telephone interview asking experiences, followed by a Senior Manager asking Competency and behavioural questions, quite conversation based interview and finally a Managing Director who conducted a Competency based interview.

Interview Questions

• How do you respond to authority, explain client relationship and management experiences.   Answer Question

Other Interview Reviews for Accenture

Project Manager Interview

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 3+ months. I interviewed at Accenture in April 2016.

Interview

There was a telephonic discussion with a senior Manager in accenture campus. Post that the HR called me and told I have cleared the round and had my HR discussion. Post that since last 2 weeks have got 1 call from a HR that i will have one more managerial round.
    I am waiting everyday to see when will this be comcluded with less hope now.

Interview Questions

• About your project and some case basis real time questions   1 Answer

Project Manager Interview

Anonymous Employee in Manila, Manila (Philippines)

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Accenture (Manila, Manila (Philippines)).

Interview

Red carpet recruitment. Submitted my CV online, got a call a week later, interview at a 5-star hotel a few days later with the managing director. The interview was conducted while I was eating my salad and pasta dinner. The managing director who interviewed me was very composed, proper and kind. Compensation was discussed with HR over dessert with a calculator. Very well taken cared of until onboarding process.

Interview Questions

• Describe your experience as a Project Manager.   1 Answer

Project Manager Interview

Anonymous Employee in London, England (UK)

Application

I applied online. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Accenture (London, England (UK)) in June 2015.

Interview

A 30 minute phone interview done by someone in Ireland who read from a pre prepared script. Had no idea about the role so could answer any questions about it. Had to go slowly so they could right my answers down.

Then f2f interview going over past project management experience. I was promised a lot of IT training that never happened as they still hadn't had the time to set it up, after over a year! Company projects a great image but in reality everyone is over worked and have no time to support, mentor or train new joiners. I found this company an appalling company to work for so left as soon as I could! Any company that doesn't follow through on its promises isn't worth working for.

Interview Questions

• Standard questions about team work, past experience, etc.   Answer Question

Negotiation

No real negotiation, standard pay rate

Project Manager Interview

Anonymous Employee in New Delhi (India)

Application

I applied online. The process took 6+ months. I interviewed at Accenture (New Delhi (India)) in March 2013.

Interview

Too long, have to come again and again for small things as well, they should try to do a clear communication. They are very slow with the process and try to give minimum growth or jump from you last employer.

Interview Questions

• Not that hard, they want to check your communication skills   1 Answer

Project Manager Interview

Anonymous Employee in Milan (Italy)

Application

I applied through other source. The process took 5 days. I interviewed at Accenture (Milan (Italy)) in December 2015.

Interview

Step 1: personal evaluation (motivational)
    After a group presentation of the company, there is a single evaluation with the Human Resource that ask to you a lot of questions
    Step 2: Technical evaluation
    In this step they evaluate your skill by question, usually is one or two managers. This step is the hardest, some time its arrive after a training and the questions are related to the argument of the course.

Interview Questions

• 1)Why i choose this company. My experience. My technical skills. How i see my future. My targets. My strengths and weaknesses.
      2) Example o a little DB how to get informations by SQL query. Java scripting. Problem solving.   Answer Question

Project Manager Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Accenture.

Interview

Good to interact with them who in the interview panel. They show good exposure rather than hard and fit interviews as of default hr scares to fresher's. All of it creates positive thoughts to us and they crisp in interviewing the intervieee

Project Manager Interview

Anonymous Employee in Shanghai, Shanghai (China)

Application

I applied online. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Accenture (Shanghai, Shanghai (China)) in April 2013.

Interview

3 round interviews, 1st round is with HR, 2nd with line manager, 3rd is with a higher level manager who is the very good and professional and finally helped to made my mind and accept the offer.

Interview Questions

• work experience, how to handle problems during work..etc.   Answer Question

Project Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Mandaluyong City (Philippines)

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Accenture (Mandaluyong City (Philippines)) in October 2015.

Interview

I went to the Robinson's Forum branch in Mandaluyong along EDSA. The interview was the second half of the application process. It took place in a small, nondescript room with only a desk, chairs, and a telephone. It was generally brief and straight to the point. Nothing out of the ordinary in terms of questions (i.e. what are your strengths/weaknesses, where do you see yourself in 5 years). I was free to go as soon as it ended.

Interview Questions

• What are your salary expectations?   1 Answer

Project Manager Interview

Anonymous Employee in London, England (UK)

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Accenture (London, England (UK)) in January 2012.

Interview

Chased both interviewers (in different parts of the company) for an interview. Had a one to one with one and an online conversation with the other. After some time, Was offered both.

Interview Questions

Negotiation

Internal policy, when moving from one department to another is to offer the role at a lower grade. Perhaps to discourage internal movement.