Accenture Project Manager Interview Questions | Glassdoor.com.au

Accenture Project Manager Interview Questions

Interviews at Accenture

2.9

Project Manager Interview

Anonymous Employee in San Jose, San Jose (Costa Rica)

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Accenture (San Jose, San Jose (Costa Rica)) in January 2013.

Interview

They want to know your previous experiences, how you deal with problems, how do you manage the projects. Soft skills and hard skills. They want to know how do you think and how fast do you response to several problems. Also they want to know if you are capable of manage different projects at the same time.

Interview Questions

• How do you fit 100000 golf balls in an airplane? or How do you know if the light bulb inside a refrigerator is working without opening its door?   1 Answer

Other Interview Reviews for Accenture

Project Manager Interview

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at Accenture.

Interview

HR telephone interview asking experiences, followed by a Senior Manager asking Competency and behavioural questions, quite conversation based interview and finally a Managing Director who conducted a Competency based interview.

Interview Questions

• How do you respond to authority, explain client relationship and management experiences.   Answer Question

Project Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Chennai (India)

Application

I applied through other source. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Accenture (Chennai (India)).

Interview

Had 3 rounds of interview - general, technical and HR rounds. It was a phone interview throughout. Required to fill in the EAF form online, but did not get any updates after that, even though I was told I had been selected

Project Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Hyderabad (India)

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 3+ months. I interviewed at Accenture (Hyderabad (India)) in August 2016.

Interview

The recruiters Bombarded me with calls during the entire Interview process, which went for almost 10 days and 5 rounds. The interview is well organised and in fact received multiple calls from multiple recruiters for the same position. The level of difficulty is moderate

Interview Questions

• Stake holder management, Risk management, Scope Creep,   1 Answer

The process went fine, I got short listed, HR collected all the documents and the communication channels went offline after that. Not sure why but there is no communication further they HR confirmed I am shortlisted and collected all the documents. I am still waiting to hear from HR

Project Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Bengaluru (India)

Application

I applied online. The process took 5 days. I interviewed at Accenture (Bengaluru (India)) in January 2015.

Interview

Very good and organized, the questions were relevant to my past experience and deals with situation based questions on scenarios typical to project life cycle phases. What would you do in a scenario when business is looking for the delivery dates and there is a scope crepe that is identified between dev and QA team just between the QA phase. How would you go about handling this situation and convince business.

Interview Questions

• How do you deal with scenario when you have missed target delivery time lines   Answer Question

Project Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Düsseldorf (Germany)

Application

I applied online. The process took 7+ weeks. I interviewed at Accenture (Düsseldorf (Germany)) in December 2015.

Interview

I interviewed with the office in Düsseldorf. Overall the process was good, until the feedback.

The first part of the process which included several telephone interviews was very well organized. The interview partners were interested and provided good insight to the company. The interview in the office was good as well... CV, case studies, questions on my side.

I was told to receive feedback after a couple of days. When I asked for feedback after a month, I was told that HR had called me to tell me they couldn't offer me a position because I didn't have consulting experience. I was very surprised because nobody had called me (I actually double checked my voicemail and calling lists twice) and because I have been working in consulting since graduating from University. I told them so.

HR promised to put me directly in touch with one of the interview partners for the feedback which they never did. I wrote him an email and he promised feedback after his holidays. When I wrote to him again, I never heart back.

Therefore the good experience during the interviews was ruined by the bad handling of the feedback which I consider an important part of the process.

Project Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Bengaluru (India)

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Accenture (Bengaluru (India)) in July 2016.

Interview

As per HR there are two rounds of interview 1) Technical 2) HR. One of the worst interview process I have ever gone through. A company which claims to be part of FORTUNE 500 does not even know how to conduct the interviews. I am done with my first round and got confirmation mail saying i will be called for the second round of interview. Its been more than 3 weeks and I didnt get any mail. When I have called the first HR said, I will be called for the second round. But since then there is no reply to my calls nor to mails.

Companies need to respect individuals times who are attending the interview and be fair with process and tell YES or NO.

Project Manager Interview

Anonymous Employee in London, England (UK)

Application

I applied online. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Accenture (London, England (UK)) in June 2015.

Interview

A 30 minute phone interview done by someone in Ireland who read from a pre prepared script. Had no idea about the role so could answer any questions about it. Had to go slowly so they could right my answers down.

Then f2f interview going over past project management experience. I was promised a lot of IT training that never happened as they still hadn't had the time to set it up, after over a year! Company projects a great image but in reality everyone is over worked and have no time to support, mentor or train new joiners. I found this company an appalling company to work for so left as soon as I could! Any company that doesn't follow through on its promises isn't worth working for.

Interview Questions

• Standard questions about team work, past experience, etc.   Answer Question

Negotiation

No real negotiation, standard pay rate

Project Manager Interview

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at Accenture in January 2015.

Interview

First was the phone interview, done by the Human Resource team, just the usual questions and took around 30 minutes.The second was with the leadership and it was the usual questions again. It took only about an hour after the interview to get the results and I was already given a job offer.

Interview Questions

• Tell us about your job experience. Are you willing to do overtime if necessary? What is your non-negotiable item?   Answer Question

Project Manager Interview

Anonymous Employee in Manila, Manila (Philippines)

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Accenture (Manila, Manila (Philippines)).

Interview

Red carpet recruitment. Submitted my CV online, got a call a week later, interview at a 5-star hotel a few days later with the managing director. The interview was conducted while I was eating my salad and pasta dinner. The managing director who interviewed me was very composed, proper and kind. Compensation was discussed with HR over dessert with a calculator. Very well taken cared of until onboarding process.

Interview Questions

• Describe your experience as a Project Manager.   1 Answer