Accenture Project Manager Interview Questions | Glassdoor.com.au

Accenture Project Manager Interview Questions

Interviews at Accenture

2.9

Project Manager Interview

Anonymous Employee in Mumbai (India)

Application

I applied in-person. The process took a week. I interviewed at Accenture (Mumbai (India)) in September 2015.

Interview

3-4 rounds depending on the role that you are applying for. At times the recruitment process is very slow. Lack of co-ordination internally too slows down the process from being shortlisted to interviewed to selected until receiving the offer letter. So patience is the key.

Interview Questions

• All the similar kind of questions including scenario based ones   1 Answer

Other Interview Reviews for Accenture

Project Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in São Paulo, São Paulo (Brazil)

Application

I applied through other source. I interviewed at Accenture (São Paulo, São Paulo (Brazil)) in August 2015.

Interview

I was interviewed by a senior manager. It was quite an informal conversation: I was asked about my main experiences at my previous company and what I am seeking as a next challenge. Then the interviewer presented me the job opportunity, the main challenges and told me informally what I could expect in terms of salary, bonus and benefits. An official will be presented after an interview with a Director.

Interview Questions

• What were the main projects you were responsible for in the last year and what were the outcomes?   Answer Question

Project Manager Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at Accenture.

Interview

2 assessment tests and an interview with a rude and cheaply dressed lady. She claimes they had a dress code but her appearance was more close to a saturday night out dress code. She was aloof and rude, had no idea what the heck she needed to ask a PM in an interview. Gave no information regarding the opening, when asked again she just replied with "Opening for a client of ours". So when i told her, that means that you rent people to your clients she said "No we don't" , she also did not offer to give a glass of water.
    Would have saved 2,5 hours and 2 months overall if they had called me up and asked me all those stupid questions...When she asked of me expectations and i told her how much i was getting paid she freaked out and asked if i would go down...seriously?

Interview Questions

• What is it that makes you upset?   1 Answer

Project Manager Interview

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at Accenture.

Interview

HR telephone interview asking experiences, followed by a Senior Manager asking Competency and behavioural questions, quite conversation based interview and finally a Managing Director who conducted a Competency based interview.

Interview Questions

• How do you respond to authority, explain client relationship and management experiences.   Answer Question

Project Manager Interview

Anonymous Employee in London, England (UK)

Application

I applied online. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Accenture (London, England (UK)) in June 2015.

Interview

A 30 minute phone interview done by someone in Ireland who read from a pre prepared script. Had no idea about the role so could answer any questions about it. Had to go slowly so they could right my answers down.

Then f2f interview going over past project management experience. I was promised a lot of IT training that never happened as they still hadn't had the time to set it up, after over a year! Company projects a great image but in reality everyone is over worked and have no time to support, mentor or train new joiners. I found this company an appalling company to work for so left as soon as I could! Any company that doesn't follow through on its promises isn't worth working for.

Interview Questions

• Standard questions about team work, past experience, etc.   Answer Question

Negotiation

No real negotiation, standard pay rate

Project Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Gurgaon, Haryana (India)

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at Accenture (Gurgaon, Haryana (India)) in January 2015.

Interview

I had very bad experience with Accenture. This position was for Gurgaon location. Accenture took first telephnic round for 30 mins after which they organised face 2 face round for around an hour. After few days i got a mail saying congratulations you have cleared interview process with Accenture and you need to submit foresaid documents. I sumbitted those documents. They didnt communicate after that. After keeping patience for 2 weeks i followed them but no response. After a month i got a call from them saying we have position available in banglore are you ready to relocate which i denied. I never expected this from a company like Accenture.

Project Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Bengaluru (India)

Application

I applied online. The process took 5 days. I interviewed at Accenture (Bengaluru (India)) in January 2015.

Interview

Very good and organized, the questions were relevant to my past experience and deals with situation based questions on scenarios typical to project life cycle phases. What would you do in a scenario when business is looking for the delivery dates and there is a scope crepe that is identified between dev and QA team just between the QA phase. How would you go about handling this situation and convince business.

Interview Questions

• How do you deal with scenario when you have missed target delivery time lines   Answer Question

Project Manager Interview

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at Accenture in January 2015.

Interview

First was the phone interview, done by the Human Resource team, just the usual questions and took around 30 minutes.The second was with the leadership and it was the usual questions again. It took only about an hour after the interview to get the results and I was already given a job offer.

Interview Questions

• Tell us about your job experience. Are you willing to do overtime if necessary? What is your non-negotiable item?   Answer Question

Project Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Gurgaon, Haryana (India)

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 3+ months. I interviewed at Accenture (Gurgaon, Haryana (India)) in November 2014.

Interview

I just would like to share a very pathetic interview experience with Accenture, I used to read a blog about Accenture but never trusted on those post but I myself experienced the same then I thought I should share. I am not sure why despite being so well reputed organization Accenture does the same.

In last 1 year they initiated my interview process end to end till HR round 3 times but they will coordinate till HR round and document submission very well however when the time will come for offer either they will put your candidature on hold, demand closed, location mismatch etc.

My question is why they play with sentiments of the people, we put our effort behind each and every stage of interview, you all can understand how we take out time from office to visit their branch for face to face round.

Surprisingly why HR head and other top leaders of Accenture are not paying attention to it

Project Manager Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Accenture.

Interview

Hiring process takes a long time more than 4-6 weeks
    got first call and said technical interview schedule is being done. 4 weeks passed and no technical interview calls.
    after that gets calls again for technical interview schedule and email confirming the same after one week.
    Technical interview happens on schedule. went well. but no news even after 10 days.

Interview Questions

• what do u tell clients when project deadline cannot be met?   1 Answer