Accenture SAP Consultant Interview Questions | Glassdoor.com.au

Updated 4 Jun 2019

2.9

58 Candidate Interview ReviewsBack to all Interviews

SAP Consultant Interview

Anonymous Employee in Dallas, TX (US)

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Accenture (Dallas, TX (US)) in June 2009.

Interview

Planned approach on multiple rounds of interview on analytical, situational, HR, technical and management discussion.
Not difficult but detailed discussion on my experience off my resume and interviewers were easy to talk.

Interview Questions

• I didn't get any difficult questions though situational discussion was something I was not aware off ahead of time.   1 Answer

Negotiation

Minimal.

Other Interview Reviews for Accenture

SAP Consultant Interview

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Accenture in November 2014.

Interview

It was phone interview for SAP job in Midwest with very little travel. The job responsibility included functional, technical and coordination with offshore resources. It was a lead role and had high visibility due to nature of SAP dependency. Interviewers were senior people. They were very professional and followed all norms of interview.

Interview Questions

• What skills is your weakness.   1 Answer

SAP Consultant Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Houston, TX (US)

Application

I applied online. The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at Accenture (Houston, TX (US)) in September 2015.

Interview

1) I got a call from a Accenture recruiter for pre-screening and everything went great, the recruiter to scheduled my Technical phone interview with a Senior Manager immediately. 2) Phone interview-Interviewed with Senior Manager 2 days after and he was really nice and he asked basic Technical questions and what's on your resume. I got a call 2 days after from the recruiter, they were moving forward with the next round with the MD. 3) Digital Interview considered as Face to face. I was both behavioral and technical questions, last for 40mins.

I heard back from the recruiter that they wanted me on board. I was given a verbal offer there and I was told I should see email from HireRight and official offer in the mail. But guess what the recruiter called me 2 days after and he said they were no longer extending the offer anymore because the hiring manager didn't have any position available anymore or he didn't need any consultant at the moment.

I was stunned and asked why you would extend verbal offer and give a start date etc.. There are disappointment.

Interview Questions

• It was basically your resume experience
      Discussion on specific projects you've worked on
      Hands on configuration questions.
      Why you want to work for Accenture
      Tell me about yourself   Answer Question

SAP Consultant Interview

Anonymous Employee in Minneapolis, MN (US)

Application

I applied online. The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at Accenture (Minneapolis, MN (US)) in January 2015.

Interview

It was good. One technical one HR and one managerial. All was awesome. HR are very cooperative. Pay structure is very good. All you need is good communication and marketing skills.

SAP Consultant Interview

Anonymous Employee in Arlington, VA (US)

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Accenture (Arlington, VA (US)) in May 2018.

Interview

Accenture Alumni, referral program - HR contacted me directly, a few weeks later HR put another HR in contact and an interview was setup for the next day, second interview 3 days later and a 3rd interview the day after.

Interview Questions

• Experience, skills, goals and why Accenture? also pretty straight forward interview questions.   Answer Question

SAP Consultant Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took a week. I interviewed at Accenture.

Interview

The process was a group interview, where i along with 6 others were interviewed together. Then i got the offer letter a week later. But the joining date wasn't mentioned. I had to wait for 6 months to get my joining date.

SAP Consultant Interview

Anonymous Employee in New York, NY (US)

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Accenture (New York, NY (US)) in April 2017.

Interview

Sr recruiteter , practice lead, techmoly SME, behavior interview. Personal interview , Skype call, 1:1 interview. Technical face to face interview. After interview there is HR call to review and discuss compansation negotiations.

SAP Consultant Interview

Anonymous Employee in Pune (India)

Application

I applied online. The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at Accenture (Pune (India)) in April 2009.

Interview

Hiring process is little hectic and time taking too

Interview Questions

• why do you want to leave your company   1 Answer

Negotiation

Yes, Negotiate as much as possible.

SAP Consultant Interview

Anonymous Employee in Mumbai (India)

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Accenture (Mumbai (India)) in January 2010.

Interview

I was been selected via Campus Recruitment.
    Had 3 rounds; GD, HR Interview & Technical

One suggestion would be " Be yourself & portray true character in you while you are been interviewed"

Interview Questions

• No question are difficult or unexpected.
      Just be what you are   1 Answer

Negotiation

We are directly picked up from Campus.
    So, the negotiation phase is not applicable

SAP Consultant Interview

Anonymous Employee in Helsinki, Southern Finland (Finland)

Application

I applied online. The process took 3+ months. I interviewed at Accenture (Helsinki, Southern Finland (Finland)) in September 2012.

Interview

There will be a phone interview where your speaking skills and experience is assessed.
    2 face to face interviews one with a senior manager where the personality and fit to company is assessed. second face to face is with another senior manager based on the practice so see the subject skills and protectiveness to work. and a final HR round to negotiate the salary and benifits

Interview Questions

• If you have the experience there is nothing as difficult   Answer Question

Negotiation

the negotiation phase was really bad, there was no increase in the salary but role was good

Upload a CV to easily apply to jobs from anywhere. It's simple to set up.