Accenture Senior Analyst Interview Questions | Glassdoor.com.au

Accenture Senior Analyst Interview Questions

Interviews at Accenture

Senior Analyst Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 4+ months. I interviewed at Accenture.

Interview

1. Initial Screening from Recruiter
2. Skills Interview
3. Director Interview
4. Supervisor Interview

This process took about 4 months. I initially applied online and was asked to meet with a recruiter. The recruiter worked to find the best position and team for me and helped direct the rest of the interview/onboarding process.

Interview Questions

• Q: Give an example of a time when you had to analyze data and translate from a legacy system for a client.   1 Answer

Other Interview Reviews for Accenture

Senior Analyst Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Accenture.

Interview

Interview Questions

• It was just the basic questions here and there thaat they wanted you to answer. i have a thing about interviews and do not want people to be wasting my time any hose   Answer Question

Senior Analyst Interview

Anonymous Employee in Atlanta, GA (US)

Application

I applied online. The process took 3+ weeks. I interviewed at Accenture (Atlanta, GA (US)) in January 2019.

Interview

Four steps in the hiring process:

1. Phone screen with a recruiter
    2. Phone skills interview with an associate manager
    3. Video skills interview with a senior manager
    4. Video personality interview with a managing director

The whole process took place over a few weeks. It required a lot of patience. You receive a verbal offer; then a background check is conducted. Afterwards, the final written offer is received.

My recruiter was amazing and made the whole process smooth. I am big on communication, which she was good at especially around updating me throughout the process.

Interview Questions

• I can't remember exactly, but it was around presentation and teamwork.   Answer Question

Senior Analyst Interview

Anonymous Employee in Washington, DC (US)

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Accenture (Washington, DC (US)) in March 2012.

Interview

Phone Screen interview(Round 1)- Basic walk me through your resume make sure this isn't a crazy person or underqualified person
    1:1 phone interview(Round 2)- Basic tell me about your strengths weaknesses etc etc
    1:1 phone interview(Round 3)- Case study, super simple logic. Company x is currently supplying y to z companies, this is the system they use now, how would you improve it? What would the advantages to your strategy be? (This interview gets you hired into the company)
    1:1 phone interview(Round 4)- Confirming qualifications for the specific role I was hired into
    1:1 In person interview- Making sure i'm a fit for the office. very straightforward, talked about football the whole time, minimal discussion about my actual resume etc. (This interview gets you the pay check)

Interview Questions

Negotiation

Negotiated for 2k more a year and from 0 signing bonus to 5k signing bonus.

Senior Analyst Interview

Anonymous Employee in Boston, MA (US)

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Accenture (Boston, MA (US)).

Interview

Round 1. Phone Interview with recruiter (30 Mins). Behavioral and background questions. Very straight forward, I got asked things like why did I want to leave my current job, why Accenture, Tell me about your time in college, etc.
    Round 2. Phone call with HR Manager (1 hour). Fit and behavioral questions. Got a few scenarios and how I would address them such as if I have had an issue with a manager or how to tell someone more experienced they are doing something wrong.
    Round 3. Orientation at the office and interview with 2 managers. Some case questions plus behavioral. I hear that if you make it to this point you pretty much have to be a nut job to get an offer.

Round 3 was Friday. I got an offer on Monday and negotiated via email. I got a little fancy and sent a detailed report explaining why I deserved 10k more in base and a little more bonus with graphs and demographic information. It was probably overkill. The recruiter replied with a sarcastic praise for all my efforts and raised the offer by 3k and said she simply couldn't go higher because it was the max for my level. She did not raise the bonus. I accepted and the start date was 1.5 months later.

Interview Questions

• Every question was straight forward. Nothing stood out.   Answer Question

Negotiation

I negotiated via email and got 3k more.

Senior Analyst Interview

Anonymous Employee in Houston, TX (US)

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Accenture (Houston, TX (US)) in October 2014.

Interview

I was contacted by a recruiter with Accenture regarding opportunities with their People and Change group. I had an initial screen with the recruiter on a Monday (general overview), the phone interview on Wed (case), and the Final interview on Friday (personality interview, case). On Friday I was told I would be moving forward and to be prepared for a verbal offer. That following Monday, I recieved my verbal. After accepting the offer, I went through a background check through HireRight. Very straightforward - you give them the information, they call the numbers. Pretty painless. Two days after starting the background check, I recieved my written offer which I accepted.

Honestly, the best interviewing experience I have ever been through. Very fast, very professional.

Interview Questions

• The entire intervew process was cake. Have questions prepared. I had 15 questions ready to ask.   Answer Question

Negotiation

I was able to negotiate a signing bonus. Always negotiate. The worst they can say is no. Trust me, you're not breaking their bank. The house always wins.

Senior Analyst Interview

Anonymous Employee in Chicago, IL (US)

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Accenture (Chicago, IL (US)) in August 2014.

Interview

I had an employee referral so they are required to reply in a timely manor. After I applied it took about a week for them to contact me to set up a screening interview. I told the recruiter during the screening interview that I had been talking to other employers so they sped the process up for me and I had the next two interviews (behavioral and skills) a few days after. Mine were on the same day which was pretty exhausting so if you can avoid doing that I would. Once I found out I had passed those the confirming interview was the next week, so the entire interview process took a total of 8 days. I found out I passed the confirming interview within hours. BE SURE TO SEND FOLLOW UP EMAILS FOR EACH PROCESS!!! If you do not have emails ask the recruiter to forward them for you.

After the interviews there was a lot of back and fourth with my recruiter about "next steps", setting up negotiation, preparing for background check, etc. This took about two weeks but the background check only took 2 days once they finally started it. It will go fast if you inform all of your employee references- I was told confirming information with them is usually the reason for a background check to take awhile.

The entire process was lengthy but there were no tricks.

Interview Questions

• Screening (phone): Nothing unexpected. Have a lot of questions prepared. My experience was more of a conversation.

Behavioral (phone): The HR person I interviewed with was incredibly nice. I was asked about 4 question (I was told they were catered to my position and previous experience).
      -How did you build a relationship with someone you have worked with?
      -Tell me about a time you had a conflict in regard to a work situation.
      -Tell me about a specific incidence in which you felt stressed at work.
      I can't remember the last one.

Skills (phone): Again, it was more of a conversation. A department manager and I just did a run-through of my resume and she had some specific questions. There were no curveballs, the most difficult questions were "what inspires you?" and "tell me about a time you had to defend your work."

Confirming (in person): If you make it to this point you are pretty much in. My experience was super casual (but don't assume yours will be). Be prepared to answer questions like "what do you value most in a career?" "why accenture?" and "what type of environments do you work best in?" Most likely they already know you have answered similar questions with the recruiter in the screening interview but want to know that you carry yourself well in "stressful" situations. If you cannot handle a face-to-face interview how can they be sure you can handle client meetings?   1 Answer

Negotiation

Mine wasn't much of a process because up front they told me they would offer me what I asked. I now know I low-balled myself so make sure you do your research and understand the title of the position you are applying for.

Senior Analyst Interview

Anonymous Employee in New York, NY (US)

Application

I applied through an employee referral. I interviewed at Accenture (New York, NY (US)) in April 2017.

Interview

The process was very thorough, all discussions made sure the not only would you fit the culture but also are you skilled in the specific position that you are applying for. Having the knowledge of your background and then some is very important.

Interview Questions

• What is the extent of your background in data governance? What kind of data did you have to use and manipulate in order to create the solution to your problem?   1 Answer

Senior Analyst Interview

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Accenture in August 2013.

Interview

Two rounds of interview one by telephonic in this round they tested my programming skills and the next round face to face there they tested my communication skills and abilty to understand the requirement .

Interview Questions

• Related to my proggimg skills   1 Answer

Negotiation

i negiotated for my salary reduced my rate a bit less compared to my expectations

Senior Analyst Interview

Anonymous Employee in Philadelphia, PA (US)

Application

I applied in-person. I interviewed at Accenture (Philadelphia, PA (US)) in September 2015.

Interview

Three stage
    1] First there will be approximate 30 min telephonic technical interview
    2] If you make through in stage one then there will be face to face technical interview
    3] Third will be HR or Managerial kind interview , ask some general questions.

Interview Questions

• 1] Technical 2] Previous experience 3] Value added to previous company 4] Long term/ short term career plan   1 Answer

Upload a CV to easily apply to jobs from anywhere. It's simple to set up.