Accenture Senior Business Analyst Interview Questions | Glassdoor.com.au

Accenture Senior Business Analyst Interview Questions

Interviews at Accenture

2.9

Senior Business Analyst Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Accenture.

Interview

Spoke to a recruiter on the phone then came in for an in person interview. There were 3 interviews back to back. All were behavioral. I know this sounds cliche but what they care about most is that you're human! Be yourself! Make it like a conversation - not an interview. If you've come this far, chances are you're a shoe-in anyways. Nothing to lose! Just be yourself and show them why you deserve the job.

Interview Questions

Negotiation

Didn't negotiate but I regret that.

Other Interview Reviews for Accenture

Senior Business Analyst Interview

Anonymous Employee in Arlington, VA (US)

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Accenture (Arlington, VA (US)) in January 2015.

Interview

A recruiter found my resume online and reached out to me regarding a position that she felt matched my skill set. The process started with a quick phone screening that just covered my past work experience and what I was looking for in a job.

That was followed by a in person interview with my future manager where she basically wanted to see if I was going to be a fit with her team from a skill set perspective and a personality perspective. The only questions she asked me were all related to my previous role and behavioral type questions which was pretty easy for me to answer due to practice. This lasted about 45 mins or so.

The final stage was phone call with the director of my group who was traveling at the time so we had some issues getting a hold of each other but once we did, we had about a 30 min phone call basically where he gave me an overview of his organization, his background and what he expected of me if I joined the group. He didn't really ask me any difficult questions, he didn't have my resume in front of him since he was traveling so I gave him my elevator pitch on my background and skill set and what I was looking for long term in my next employer.

Interview Questions

• Tell me about a time you had to deal with tight deadlines in your previous job?   Answer Question

Senior Business Analyst Interview

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 6 weeks. I interviewed at Accenture in March 2014.

Interview

Five interviews. Phone, phone, then three in-person. Everyone I spoke with was friendly, but also very professional. The interview process was handled efficiently, and I was never left wondering where I stood in the process. The process was clearly defined from the onset, and then delivered in such a manner that it exceeded my expectations for such a large company. Accenture has a unique way of never feeling like a small business in terms of professionalism, but never feeling like a big company in terms of being a number.

Interview Questions

• There were some very advanced business case questions I was unsure of the best way to address at the time.   1 Answer

Negotiation

If you get an offer from Accenture, take it. It's the best place to work for someone who is ambitious and wants to grow/be rewarded for growth.

Senior Business Analyst Interview

Anonymous Employee in New York, NY (US)

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Accenture (New York, NY (US)) in June 2011.

Interview

1. HR Interview - Why do you want to work here?
    2. Behavioral - Require very specific answers.
    3. Technical - Concept, Skills, and Methodologies
    4. Face-to-face to get an overall view of who they are about to hire.

Interview Questions

• What tools have you used to conduct cost analysis for a project?   Answer Question
    • Have you ever been in a project where a team member were not doing their part of the work?   Answer Question
    • Have you ever been in a project with a tight deadline? What was your role in the project?   Answer Question

Negotiation

No negotiation since they go through another part of HR to get approval for the offer package. If you have strong opinions about your salary requirements, make a strong case before that package is created.

Senior Business Analyst Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY (US)

Application

The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Accenture (New York, NY (US)) in January 2011.

Interview

The first two interviews were quick and pretty straight forward. The final 1:1 interview was behaviorial based. It was intimidating and the interviewer seemed to be tired of the process.

Interview Questions

• Describe a time when you had to influence another employee.   Answer Question

Senior Business Analyst Interview

Interview

Got selected from college campus while pursuing MBA in finance. Had three rounds of interview- Group Discussion round and then two Personal Interview rounds. GD was the elimination round and both the personal interviews were mandatory.

Interview Questions

• Q. Tell me about Yourself?
      Q. Question were mostly resume specific.
      Q. Was also tested on financial knowledge   Answer Question

Senior Business Analyst Interview

Anonymous Employee in Little Rock, AR (US)

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Accenture (Little Rock, AR (US)) in June 2012.

Interview

I was first approached by Human Resources. I had a brief phone interview with a HR associate. Then I was scheduled for a face-to-face interview. In this interview I met the department manager as well as the project director. Within a week I was offered a job and began working after turning my 2 week notice. The process was smooth and a great experience. I was happy with the offer and position.

Interview Questions

• Why was I looking to change positions   1 Answer

Negotiation

I countered and received a larger rate.

Senior Business Analyst Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at Accenture in November 2013.

Interview

The first interview conducted was an on campus interview. It consisted of an interview with two separate people. There was another second round interview that was similar. Finally there was an office visit, where the last interview was conducted. The last interview was more casual and was conducted by one person from leadership. Overall, it was quite the lengthy process that required patience.

Interview Questions

• What is your greatest weakness.   2 Answers

Negotiation

I did not negotiate.

Senior Business Analyst Interview

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Accenture.

Interview

Phone interview in which they mainly wanted to know your soft skills and your level of experience in the requirements gathering process; there were 2 people in the room and 3 people on the phone

Interview Questions

• Have you ever worked with a difficult client before? How did you handle it?   1 Answer

Senior Business Analyst Interview

Anonymous Employee in Los Angeles, CA (US)

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Accenture (Los Angeles, CA (US)) in July 2015.

Interview

It was an internal phone interview for a role in another project. There were two interviewers. One was an Accenture personnel and the other one was a client personnel. Accenture personnel started by asking my prior experience. After that they explained the current role for which i was interviewed for. It was a technical business analyst role. They wanted me to design a new system which interacts with 2 other systems

Interview Questions

• After explaining the role which i was interviewed for, i was asked to explain what i understood from what they just explained   1 Answer

Upload a CV to easily apply to jobs from anywhere. It's simple to set up.