Accenture Software Developer Interview Questions | Glassdoor.com.au

Accenture Software Developer Interview Questions

Interviews at Accenture

2.6

Software Developer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Orlando, FL (US)

Application

I applied through a recruiter. I interviewed at Accenture (Orlando, FL (US)).

Interview

I was contacted by a recruiter of Accenture, passed screening interview, then they made an appointment for a technical interview.

At the technical interview i was interviewed by a guy talking with very strong indian accent. I'm literally could not understand a word he saying. I was trying very hard to catch at least some words and explain something what i know about it.
Are they weren't able to assign somebody speak English ? Really ?

At the end of the process, the recruiter who contacted me, gave me some feedback, something like "they don't think you're a perfect fit for the position".
What they were expecting from me ? Mind reading skills ?

I've never seen in my life such an unprofessional and disrespectful approach to hiring process.

Interview Questions

Other Interview Reviews for Accenture

Software Developer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Mumbai (India)

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took 3+ months. I interviewed at Accenture (Mumbai (India)) in June 2010.

Interview

Too lengthy, they make you wait hours in queue. Will put you on hold for months and then will finally refuse the application. If hired will spend most of the time on bench. If you have spent more than 3 months on bench you will be asked to go home with only email communication and i-card and if you got no project in 4 months will ask you to re-locate and if not ready then will ask you to stay at home for two more months with no salary and then will fire you with no experience certificate. They will never disclose there policiew which contain 18% of the variable pay in there paty structure and all you will get maximum out of it is 10% maximum after working more than expected hours.

Interview Questions

• depends on your skill set. the interviewer sees the questions from a portal and takes the interview.   Answer Question

Negotiation

very hard. it depends only on your skill.

Software Developer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Hyderabad (India)

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Accenture (Hyderabad (India)) in December 2018.

Interview

The Interview process starts with a Written Exam after completing. Who clear the test them next round will be as technical round directly face to face round. And finally the result will be announced after 7 days through message and mail. End of the day we left from the college.

Software Developer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Athens, GA (US)

Application

I applied online. The process took 4+ months. I interviewed at Accenture (Athens, GA (US)) in April 2018.

Interview

It took about 4 hours. I had to write about 4 tests ( one IQ, one Java, one SQL , one #C). The conversation with HR was about 1 hou. Too many questions.

Software Developer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Columbus, OH (US)

Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at Accenture (Columbus, OH (US)) in August 2018.

Interview

First I met someone at a career fair, then I spoke with someone on the phone, then I went into the local office for about 1 and a half hours. It consisted of a case study, a behavioral interview, and a pair- programming exercise.

Software Developer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Mumbai (India)

Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at Accenture (Mumbai (India)) in December 2017.

Interview

There were five rounds of selection process.
    technical test
    aptitude test
    technical interview
    HR interview
    f2f interview
    only the shortlisted candidates were allowed for further rounds for selection and finally, the offer was made to selected students.

Software Developer Interview

Anonymous Employee in New Delhi (India)

Application

I applied through an employee referral. I interviewed at Accenture (New Delhi (India)) in January 2017.

Interview

It is a long process which takes 6 months for the complete process and based on the availabity of panel. So be patient and try to complete the hiring process .

Software Developer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Hyderabad (India)

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Accenture (Hyderabad (India)) in September 2014.

Interview

It started with online IQ and Skill Assessment , conducted through AMCAT.
    Qualifiers goes through second round of assessment, that requires good knowledge on current technologies.
    Upon passing second assessment, candidates goes through panel interviews, where he/she will be assessed oral communication, personality, technical skills and currently highlighted technologies.
    This is the last phase, once they clear interview rounds, HR communicates the details of offer letters and joining information.

Interview Questions

• (General question ) Which mobile OS are you currently using and why ? (Mine is Windows Mobile)   Answer Question

Software Developer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Chicago, IL (US)

Application

I applied online. The process took 2+ weeks. I interviewed at Accenture (Chicago, IL (US)) in May 2015.

Interview

I cleared all rounds and my background check was cleared. Then, HR called me and informed me that we no longer have a vacancy for the position. I left a job offer from another company for this position and they didn't even gave any assurance for consideration in any other position. Really, very depressed by the kind of attitude company maintains with new hires.

Software Developer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Wilmington, DE (US)

Application

I applied through other source. The process took 5 days. I interviewed at Accenture (Wilmington, DE (US)) in April 2011.

Interview

Very comprehensive; personality test with both HR (who was very good), hiring manager and architect. Three separate and different interviews at different times; all were very helpful for getting to know employer and potential employee. All interviews were on site, so they were a good opportunity to get to know the work environment, people, atmosphere etc.

Interview Questions

• Have you ever coded stored procedures in a client server environment.   Answer Question

Upload a CV to easily apply to jobs from anywhere. It's simple to set up.