Accenture Software Developer Interview Questions | Glassdoor.com.au

Accenture Software Developer Interview Questions

Interviews at Accenture

2.6

Software Developer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in San Antonio, TX (US)

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Accenture (San Antonio, TX (US)) in September 2012.

Interview

It was a mess.

I got a phone-call from a recruiter asking to set up a phone interview approximately a week beforehand. Two days later, I got a call asking to push the interview back a couple days. Fifteen minutes before the phone interview was scheduled to begin, I get a call asking to push the interview back to the next Monday. All-in-all very this just screams of disorganization.

On the day of the interview, I attempted to call the conference bridge and received a recording that stated "This number is not accepting calls at this time." When I tried to contact my recruiter, the number I was supplied with was disconnected!

Finally, I send an e-mail off in an attempt to contact the recruiter, and discover that they don't even have my phone number on file despite having called me twice before!

Eventually, the interviewer manages to call me and things seem to go well at first, and then the other shoe drops. He asks a simple question: What is polymorphism?

I give the textbook answer: Polymorphism is the ability of a method to do different things based upon what it is acting upon. Basically, it allows us to use a single interface and have many implementations of it.

His response? No.

From there the interviewer's attitude became extremely condescending and unhelpful. Add that to a thick accent that required me to ask for clarification a number of times and you get a perfect storm of an interview.

Interview Questions

• Mostly very simple questions about Java: What is Polymorphism, differences between Abstract Classes and Interfaces, etc.   Answer Question

Other Interview Reviews for Accenture

Software Developer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Columbus, OH (US)

Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at Accenture (Columbus, OH (US)) in August 2018.

Interview

First I met someone at a career fair, then I spoke with someone on the phone, then I went into the local office for about 1 and a half hours. It consisted of a case study, a behavioral interview, and a pair- programming exercise.

Software Developer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in San Diego, CA (US)

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took a week. I interviewed at Accenture (San Diego, CA (US)) in November 2017.

Interview

The interview started with an hour phone call asking some behavioral questions. Then, on-campus interview with a senior manager with more HR questions and really trying to see your past experience. Then, a situational question - an actual case that you have to consult.

Software Developer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Orlando, FL (US)

Application

I applied through a recruiter. I interviewed at Accenture (Orlando, FL (US)).

Interview

I was contacted by a recruiter of Accenture, passed screening interview, then they made an appointment for a technical interview.

At the technical interview i was interviewed by a guy talking with very strong indian accent. I'm literally could not understand a word he saying. I was trying very hard to catch at least some words and explain something what i know about it.
    Are they weren't able to assign somebody speak English ? Really ?

At the end of the process, the recruiter who contacted me, gave me some feedback, something like "they don't think you're a perfect fit for the position".
    What they were expecting from me ? Mind reading skills ?

I've never seen in my life such an unprofessional and disrespectful approach to hiring process.

Software Developer Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Accenture in December 2018.

Interview

I was contacted by two different recruiters to go over the recruitment process. The recruiters are extremely helpful and cordial. There were two rounds of interviews. The first one was technical and did not require any coding. I was asked a bunch of OOP and general programming questions, which anyone with more than an elementary level of understanding of programming should be able to answer easily. The second (closing) interview was with a senior manager and at that point you should have the job locked in unless they have any reason to doubt your ability to perform or fit into the culture. The entire process is extremely easy and simple, but is probably like this only for the lower level positions. I was given an offer but declined because they pay much lower than other companies.

Software Developer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Athens, GA (US)

Application

I applied online. The process took 4+ months. I interviewed at Accenture (Athens, GA (US)) in April 2018.

Interview

It took about 4 hours. I had to write about 4 tests ( one IQ, one Java, one SQL , one #C). The conversation with HR was about 1 hou. Too many questions.

Software Developer Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Accenture in April 2017.

Interview

It was 3 rounds. All the rounds were telephonic.
    1st round: HR( Asked questions about your skills and years of experience)
    2nd round: Technical
    3rd round: Technical and also some management Questions

The complete process took almost 4 weeks.

Software Developer Interview

Anonymous Employee in San Antonio, TX (US)

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 8+ months. I interviewed at Accenture (San Antonio, TX (US)) in November 2015.

Interview

Interview process took unreasonably long (friend who applied 3 months after me got hired before me). Had an initial on campus interview by an HR rep. Asked basic questions nothing too technical. 2nd round had 2 interviews, technical and behavioral. Technical was easy, they asked some of the regular technical questions that you can find by googling how to pass technical interviews (note even the hard questions either). Behavioral was like any other one.

Interview Questions

• What do you know about the company?
      Why do you want to work here?
      Code a sorting algorithm.
      Primitive data types?
      Polymorphous, inheritance.   Answer Question

Software Developer Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Accenture.

Interview

Started with a coding test. Very basic, not hard at all. Then a group discussion round and after that a one on one interview. Interview was based mostly on projects I had done and the relevance of them to the role. They asked which technology I was interested in working on and why.

Software Developer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Washington, DC (US)

Application

I applied through a recruiter. I interviewed at Accenture (Washington, DC (US)) in December 2015.

Interview

Process was pleasant. Talked directly with PMO and managers I would be directly working for. They wanted to know specifically on the technologies I would be needing to know for the job at hand.

Interview Questions

• Experience based interview. Asked a lot about past experience and if you have worked with any technology stacks they are using.   Answer Question