Accenture Software Developer Interview Questions | Glassdoor.com.au

Accenture Software Developer Interview Questions

Interviews at Accenture

2.6

Software Developer Interview

Anonymous Employee in New Delhi (India)

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Accenture (New Delhi (India)).

Interview

I applied through campus placement process It was smooth n steady. As their CTC was not very alluring, the process was easy to crack. Out of 200 students 60 were selected. They came as mass recruiter.

Interview Questions

• for software developer engineer-
    1. GD round- 10 people at a time, general topic were given
    2. Aptitude test-AMCAT Test: maths, LR and verbal sections.
    3. HR round- was in a group of five. Easy to crack.
    Then they shortlisted the students.   1 Answer

Other Interview Reviews for Accenture

Software Developer Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at Accenture in June 2015.

Interview

Interview process at Accenture sucks.I had been interviewed,selected and asked submit all the documents and then status on hold........they again called me after 3months and same Candidature In progress.Please be clear about the requirements and take interview.

Interview Questions

• Basic .net question,asp.net life cycle,sql injection,session,delegate.   Answer Question

Software Developer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in London, England (UK)

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Accenture (London, England (UK)) in February 2016.

Interview

I applied through email and received a interview within 2 weeks. The interview was at their office in London, there was a follow up interview with some higher ups from Accenture as Formicary has just been bought by them, my first interview was technical and the second was more of a 'culture fit' interview.

Interview Questions

• How Java stack/heap worked, what happens when you run a Java program? How does garbage collection work in Java? Design the architecture of a simple web application. Design a database schema given an example (I have a list of employees and I want to store their projects and clients they worked with).   Answer Question

Software Developer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Kolkata (India)

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Accenture (Kolkata (India)) in December 2015.

Interview

I applied through online portal. The process took 2+ days. I interviewed at Accenture (Noida) in December 2015.
    Technical interview (through skype) then HR round.
    First round was aptitude test and the next round was coding round. It was a paper/pen based round consisting of 5 questions . Then students were called to reach their office for the final interviews which were 2 Tech + 1 hr

Interview Questions

• Basic Java concepts : Enum, Singleton, Comparable and comparator   Answer Question

Software Developer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Noida (India)

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. I interviewed at Accenture (Noida (India)) in August 2014.

Interview

Offcampus drive through Elitmus. Knowledge of Basic SQL, C, Cpp Classes.
    Aptitude preparation from m4maths.com
    Selected on basis of technical knowledge and have 2-3 mintes speech prepared on 'About You' for HR Round.
    Try to highlight your personality traits

Interview Questions

• Ques related to Basic C pointers array strings   1 Answer

Software Developer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Manila, Manila (Philippines)

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at Accenture (Manila, Manila (Philippines)) in May 2014.

Interview

There would be a technical exam and followed by an HR exam if ever you passed the technical exam. The HR interview follows the same set of questions: Tell us something about yourself, achievements, and others.

Interview Questions

• Tell us a time where you experienced difficulties and how did you manage them?   Answer Question

Software Developer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Newcastle upon Tyne, England (UK)

Application

I applied online. The process took 4 weeks. I interviewed at Accenture (Newcastle upon Tyne, England (UK)) in February 2015.

Interview

Applied online and was contacted within 2 weeks asking to take part in a telephone interview the following week. This was more asking a few different situations ive been in and got around them and also queries on my experience.

This was then followed 2 weeks later by an invite to a face to face interview the following week.

Attended and was interviewed by 3 people. One a manager, another who works on the similar role and another who was an expert in the area of business along as known knowledge of the HR benefits.

I was asked questions firstly about what i knew about the company so its vital like any interview to do your homework and know a couple of case studies. Springing up a few facts and figures went down brilliantly and was then asked more about my experience and knowledge.

I was contacted the next day and offered the position which I accepted.

Interview Questions

• What do you know about the Accenture?   1 Answer
    • Do you know of any previous Case Studies Accenture's worked with?   1 Answer

Software Developer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Dublin, Co. Dublin (Ireland)

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Accenture (Dublin, Co. Dublin (Ireland)) in March 2015.

Interview

Contacted by phone. Got an invitation to onsite interview. When came to their office discovered that guy who was supposed to interview me got sick and nobody called me. That's why was interviewed only by HR and senior management, both asked only questions about my CV. In few days received a call from a team lead, who also asked questions about my CV. Didn't hear any technical questions from them. After that they disappeared. I chased HR person to give me some update or explanation, but they just ignored my letters.

Interview Questions

• Questions about experience, why Accenture, why do you want to leave.   Answer Question

Software Developer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Istanbul (Turkey)

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Accenture (Istanbul (Turkey)) in April 2015.

Interview

I applied through a job advertisement. They contacted me within 2 weeks. They said they wanted to send me a little programming question that needs to be solved within 1 hour after it is sent. They asked me for a convenient date and time to send the question. The program could be implemented with any language i want.

Interview Questions

• A small program that takes a String as an input, and makes some changes on it. There was nothing tricky, you only need to be fast since the time is limited. They also wanted test code for the program.   Answer Question

Software Developer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Hyderabad (India)

Application

I applied online. The process took 5+ months. I interviewed at Accenture (Hyderabad (India)) in September 2015.

Interview

submitted application for CICS opening in hyderabad
    got a call 5 months after and scheduled an interview
    Status got changed to face to face discussion is pending
    still waiting for call or mail from the HR
    I remember getting a call long back in the starting but couldn`t able to attend so it delayed up to 5 months.

Interview Questions

• If a new file/program/map is created how to handle this in cics   1 Answer