Accenture Software Developer Interview Questions | Glassdoor.com.au

Accenture Software Developer Interview Questions

Interviews at Accenture

2.6

Software Developer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Wilmington, DE (US)

Application

I applied through other source. The process took 5 days. I interviewed at Accenture (Wilmington, DE (US)) in April 2011.

Interview

Very comprehensive; personality test with both HR (who was very good), hiring manager and architect. Three separate and different interviews at different times; all were very helpful for getting to know employer and potential employee. All interviews were on site, so they were a good opportunity to get to know the work environment, people, atmosphere etc.

Interview Questions

• Have you ever coded stored procedures in a client server environment.   Answer Question

Other Interview Reviews for Accenture

Software Developer Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Accenture in January 2010.

Interview

I had a couple of phone interviews with a recruiter before signing up for an onboarding class. After the onboarding class, I was hired on to my first role even before my corporate orientation.

Interview Questions

• The onboarding class was the most difficult part of the hiring process. There were no guarantees of employment after successful completion.   Answer Question

Software Developer Interview

Interview

There were two rounds for clearing.The first one is a written test consisting of English, Quants and Logical Reasoning. There was an interview panel of 3 members and they took the interview of 4 students simultaneously.Pretty special right?

Software Developer Interview

Interview

Interview was pretty easy . Not much tricky. Basic HR questions asked and some technical questions too. Go through your basics to clear it. Java python DBMS were the main topics to be prepared for it.

Software Developer Interview

Application

I applied through a recruiter. I interviewed at Accenture.

Interview

The overall interview process is good.
    They would call you for the interview take some rounds according to your performance and then won't give you any offer.
    I got the confirmation of selection in all the rounds.
    I think they just collect employees in their pipeline without any requirement whatsoever.
    There must be some HR record benchmark or count which they would have to match.
    They waste our time doing this.
    Accenture is a very nice company. But this culture has hampered their reputation very badly.
    My friends have the same experience. Now when we get a call from Accenture we don't even take it seriously.

Software Developer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Gurgaon, Haryana (India)

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Accenture (Gurgaon, Haryana (India)) in November 2019.

Interview

They call you to Gurgaon just for a skype round. HR called me 4 times, and I repeated my self again and again. Please hire better HR, cause you are losing talent.

Software Developer Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Accenture.

Interview

My Interview has been scheduled by HR on date X in Pune. But the day before my interview HR sends me a mail saying the interview has been postponed to date Y. So I was preparing for the interview and again on the day before my interview I got another mail saying your scheduled interview has been canceled. It was never been expected from Accenture Pune, their management really sucks. They should pay some attention to proper management in India.

Software Developer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New Delhi (India)

Interview

One the worst interview process I have seen. HR People don't know how to talk with a candidate. They will release offer letters but showing purpose they just conduct interview walk-ins.

Software Developer Interview

Interview

It was a great experience to be there in the interview, I was pretty much-knowing everything that they asked me. The coding questions were easy. Mainly from data structures.

Interview Questions

• Data Structures and Algorithms   1 Answer

Software Developer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Bengaluru (India)

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. I interviewed at Accenture (Bengaluru (India)) in August 2019.

Interview

They call you in the afternoon then make you to wait till evening as if its their right. Very Irresponsible and careless attitude. The office is ver good but, would try again sometime.