Accenture Software Developer Interview Questions | Glassdoor.com.au

Accenture Software Developer Interview Questions

Interviews at Accenture

2.6

Software Developer Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Accenture in September 2014.

Interview

The first round was aptitude containing verbal,quant and logical questions.It was easy.R.S Aggarwal is enough.Then there was a group interview of 5 people where they asked basic c,c++ questions as i belonged to ece.All they see is communication skills.It doesn't matter whether it is right or wrong just be confident.ALL THE BEST.

Interview Questions

Other Interview Reviews for Accenture

Software Developer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Chennai (India)

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Accenture (Chennai (India)) in September 2013.

Interview

i applied through my college.the process took two days and the results where out on the second day.the first process was written test,followed by one on one technical interview and next comes hr interview.

Interview Questions

• will you relocate to any region in india was an unexpected question.   Answer Question

Software Developer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Pune (India)

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. I interviewed at Accenture (Pune (India)).

Interview

First Round of interview was telephonic .
    That will be technical .

Second round will be pseudo personnal interview.
    That will be combination of technical , skills , hr

They take their time to provide their result of you

Interview Questions

• Technical Interview will not be inDepth so if you know what you are doing then there will be none   Answer Question

Software Developer Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Accenture in October 2014.

Interview

ADM recrutiment: 2 rounds 1. Online test
                                                 2. Technical + HR interview in a single round

Interview Questions

• Nothing really, just keep calm and be in the know of the latest happenings in your respective branch   Answer Question

Software Developer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Chennai (India)

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Accenture (Chennai (India)) in June 2011.

Interview

Interviewed in off campus location
    Had to submit documents and they allowed only peoples without any standing arrears.
    It happened on a single day both aptitude and interview.
    3 rounds of interview - Aptitude, Tech interview and HR interview.

Interview Questions

• It was quite easy.
      Basic questions like tell about yourself, some puzzles and explain project.
      HR round was also similar.   Answer Question

Software Developer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Manila, Manila (Philippines)

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at Accenture (Manila, Manila (Philippines)) in May 2014.

Interview

There would be a technical exam and followed by an HR exam if ever you passed the technical exam. The HR interview follows the same set of questions: Tell us something about yourself, achievements, and others.

Interview Questions

• Tell us a time where you experienced difficulties and how did you manage them?   Answer Question

Software Developer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Newcastle upon Tyne, England (UK)

Application

I applied online. The process took 4 weeks. I interviewed at Accenture (Newcastle upon Tyne, England (UK)) in February 2015.

Interview

Applied online and was contacted within 2 weeks asking to take part in a telephone interview the following week. This was more asking a few different situations ive been in and got around them and also queries on my experience.

This was then followed 2 weeks later by an invite to a face to face interview the following week.

Attended and was interviewed by 3 people. One a manager, another who works on the similar role and another who was an expert in the area of business along as known knowledge of the HR benefits.

I was asked questions firstly about what i knew about the company so its vital like any interview to do your homework and know a couple of case studies. Springing up a few facts and figures went down brilliantly and was then asked more about my experience and knowledge.

I was contacted the next day and offered the position which I accepted.

Interview Questions

• What do you know about the Accenture?   1 Answer
    • Do you know of any previous Case Studies Accenture's worked with?   1 Answer

Software Developer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Istanbul (Turkey)

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Accenture (Istanbul (Turkey)) in April 2015.

Interview

I applied through a job advertisement. They contacted me within 2 weeks. They said they wanted to send me a little programming question that needs to be solved within 1 hour after it is sent. They asked me for a convenient date and time to send the question. The program could be implemented with any language i want.

Interview Questions

• A small program that takes a String as an input, and makes some changes on it. There was nothing tricky, you only need to be fast since the time is limited. They also wanted test code for the program.   Answer Question

Software Developer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Dublin, Co. Dublin (Ireland)

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Accenture (Dublin, Co. Dublin (Ireland)) in March 2015.

Interview

Contacted by phone. Got an invitation to onsite interview. When came to their office discovered that guy who was supposed to interview me got sick and nobody called me. That's why was interviewed only by HR and senior management, both asked only questions about my CV. In few days received a call from a team lead, who also asked questions about my CV. Didn't hear any technical questions from them. After that they disappeared. I chased HR person to give me some update or explanation, but they just ignored my letters.

Interview Questions

• Questions about experience, why Accenture, why do you want to leave.   Answer Question

Software Developer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Vellore (India)

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Accenture (Vellore (India)) in August 2013.

Interview

through campus recruitment. Direct interviews

Interview Questions

• questions on projects in the resume and sql programming questions.   1 Answer

Negotiation

it was fixed. so no negotiation