Accenture Software Developer Interview Questions | Glassdoor.com.au

Accenture Software Developer Interview Questions

Interviews at Accenture

2.6

Software Developer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Hyderabad (India)

Application

I applied online. The process took 5+ months. I interviewed at Accenture (Hyderabad (India)) in September 2015.

Interview

submitted application for CICS opening in hyderabad
got a call 5 months after and scheduled an interview
Status got changed to face to face discussion is pending
still waiting for call or mail from the HR
I remember getting a call long back in the starting but couldn`t able to attend so it delayed up to 5 months.

Interview Questions

• If a new file/program/map is created how to handle this in cics   1 Answer

Other Interview Reviews for Accenture

Software Developer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Athens (Greece)

Application

I applied online. The process took 4 weeks. I interviewed at Accenture (Athens (Greece)) in March 2012.

Interview

The hiring process involved technical tests (available languages where Java, C/C++, SQL or .NET) and a cognitive test. Then, I had four distinct interviews (HR, Project Manager, Executive, CEO).

I believe the whole process was very satisfying and helped me understand what the company does and what is looking for in a candidate.

Software Developer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Chennai (India)

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Accenture (Chennai (India)) in September 2015.

Interview

First round was an online exam in which most of the students cleared .Then on nnext day their was a group interview which consist of 5 interviee and 2interviewer.Only basic questions were asked just to test your communication skills and confidence level .Most of the questions were asked from resume and your projects.So study your project to answer their questions.

Software Developer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Shirpur (India)

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Accenture (Shirpur (India)) in August 2011.

Interview

Three rounds
    Written aptitude (Level is good and includes language test also)
    Technical round (All that you mention in CV)
    HR interview (General questions about company and preferences)

Interview Questions

• Are you ready to work in any shift, place and technology?   1 Answer

Software Developer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Pune (India)

Application

I applied online. The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at Accenture (Pune (India)) in June 2015.

Interview

They arranged first round F2F in Pune office. They given me seat with land-line phone. The interviewer asked me questions regarding present roles and responsibilities. He asked few simple technology related questions. After 2 day HR called me for documents like pay slip, increment letters, offer letters and identity details. He called me again for few correction on other day. Now almost 2 months gone but no response from them. The status in system is showing pending for interview. I wrote mail twice to HR but no response. Very poor process.

Software Developer Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Accenture in September 2014.

Interview

The first round was aptitude containing verbal,quant and logical questions.It was easy.R.S Aggarwal is enough.Then there was a group interview of 5 people where they asked basic c,c++ questions as i belonged to ece.All they see is communication skills.It doesn't matter whether it is right or wrong just be confident.ALL THE BEST.

Software Developer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Chennai (India)

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Accenture (Chennai (India)) in September 2013.

Interview

i applied through my college.the process took two days and the results where out on the second day.the first process was written test,followed by one on one technical interview and next comes hr interview.

Interview Questions

• will you relocate to any region in india was an unexpected question.   Answer Question

Software Developer Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Accenture in October 2014.

Interview

ADM recrutiment: 2 rounds 1. Online test
                                                 2. Technical + HR interview in a single round

Interview Questions

• Nothing really, just keep calm and be in the know of the latest happenings in your respective branch   Answer Question

Software Developer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Pune (India)

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. I interviewed at Accenture (Pune (India)).

Interview

First Round of interview was telephonic .
    That will be technical .

Second round will be pseudo personnal interview.
    That will be combination of technical , skills , hr

They take their time to provide their result of you

Interview Questions

• Technical Interview will not be inDepth so if you know what you are doing then there will be none   Answer Question

Software Developer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Chennai (India)

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Accenture (Chennai (India)) in June 2011.

Interview

Interviewed in off campus location
    Had to submit documents and they allowed only peoples without any standing arrears.
    It happened on a single day both aptitude and interview.
    3 rounds of interview - Aptitude, Tech interview and HR interview.

Interview Questions

• It was quite easy.
      Basic questions like tell about yourself, some puzzles and explain project.
      HR round was also similar.   Answer Question