Accenture Software Developer Interview Questions | Glassdoor.com.au

Accenture Software Developer Interview Questions

Interviews at Accenture

2.6

Software Developer Interview

Application

I applied through an employee referral. I interviewed at Accenture.

Interview

Good process.Slightly long but once it is in place everything flows smoothly. There are 3-5 rounds depending on the position you apply for. Fairly simple yet basic questions. The skills interview is the main round which one should prepare for thoroughly. The background check too is extensive.

Interview Questions

Other Interview Reviews for Accenture

Software Developer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Hyderabad (India)

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Accenture (Hyderabad (India)) in December 2018.

Interview

The Interview process starts with a Written Exam after completing. Who clear the test them next round will be as technical round directly face to face round. And finally the result will be announced after 7 days through message and mail. End of the day we left from the college.

Software Developer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Mumbai (India)

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Accenture (Mumbai (India)) in November 2018.

Interview

1>1 aptitude round : sectional cut off
    2>interview round (it was a group interview ,in group of 5):panel consists of 2 members
    3>over all interview was about personality test and not much knowledge based
    4>interviewer was chill and were mainly checking your language and confidence

Interview Questions

• tell me about yourself whats not in resume
      what was your be project
      which programming language you know   Answer Question

Software Developer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Manipal (India)

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 8+ months. I interviewed at Accenture (Manipal (India)) in October 2018.

Interview

The HR interview and the technical interview took place together. A panel of 4 interviewed 5 students. The interview was organised by my university. First there was an IQ test of 45 min. All low gpa students like me get recruited into Accenture.

Interview Questions

• Languages that I am proficient with and if I have a certification   1 Answer

Software Developer Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at Accenture.

Interview

It was the easiest I have attended so far . I’ve applied through college . I had an online test , and two hr rounds . I got selected . But it took so long to get the offer .

Software Developer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Mumbai (India)

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Accenture (Mumbai (India)) in September 2018.

Interview

First there was aptitude test and then shortlisted students were called for interview. CoCubes was the third party to conduct the tests. live kt is not allowed.

Interview Questions

• Tell us about your final year project   1 Answer

Software Developer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Pune (India)

Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at Accenture (Pune (India)) in September 2018.

Interview

Prior the interview groups of 5 people were formed. Two interviewers were sitting inside the room, we entered n greeted them. Also your attire matters a lot. Presentation has lots of points marked on it. Overall experience was good.

Software Developer Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Accenture in September 2018.

Interview

first will be online aptitude test after that selected students from first round will move for the second round.the second round will be a group interview.there basic questions based on your field of interest may be asked . selected students from this will move to personal one on one interview. It is basically for testing your attitude.

Interview Questions

• A boat is traveling in *** speed in downstream.the speed of river is ***.what is the speed of boat in still water.   Answer Question

Software Developer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Chennai (India)

Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at Accenture (Chennai (India)) in September 2018.

Interview

Can you tell me a little about yourself? ...
        How did you hear about the position? ...
        What do you know about the company? ...
        Why do you want this job? ...
        Why should we hire you? ...
        What are your greatest professional strengths? ...
        What do you consider to be your weaknesses?

Software Developer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Paderborn (Germany)

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Accenture (Paderborn (Germany)).

Interview

I was invited for an telephonic interview. The call started and the line was constantly breaking and I was not able to hear the interviewer properly. I told him that there was a problem with the connected. He just dropped the line with saying anything and never any another call ever again nor any email. Rudest behavior so far.