Accenture Software Developer Interview Questions | Glassdoor.com.au

Accenture Software Developer Interview Questions

Interviews at Accenture

2.6

Software Developer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Bengaluru (India)

Application

I applied through a recruiter. I interviewed at Accenture (Bengaluru (India)).

Interview

I have been called for telephonic interview and interview was more about my resume, And whats the role i am interested and skill set and education.

And then had one more round of interview with a aconsultant and also an intervie with clinet.

Other Interview Reviews for Accenture

Software Developer Interview

Interview

They scheduled a F2F tech interview however I came to know after reaching their that I wont be having a technical interview as the correspponding team was not present that day.

Software Developer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Mumbai (India)

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took 3+ months. I interviewed at Accenture (Mumbai (India)) in June 2010.

Interview

Too lengthy, they make you wait hours in queue. Will put you on hold for months and then will finally refuse the application. If hired will spend most of the time on bench. If you have spent more than 3 months on bench you will be asked to go home with only email communication and i-card and if you got no project in 4 months will ask you to re-locate and if not ready then will ask you to stay at home for two more months with no salary and then will fire you with no experience certificate. They will never disclose there policiew which contain 18% of the variable pay in there paty structure and all you will get maximum out of it is 10% maximum after working more than expected hours.

Interview Questions

• depends on your skill set. the interviewer sees the questions from a portal and takes the interview.   Answer Question

Negotiation

very hard. it depends only on your skill.

Software Developer Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Accenture.

Interview

After CV screening you are invited for the on-site interview. This is general talk about your cv and what you do, after that you are asked to do the online tests. This involve logic gates.

Interview Questions

• there was no hard questions on interview , however online tests are hard.   Answer Question

Software Developer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Chennai (India)

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Accenture (Chennai (India)) in August 2011.

Interview

Hr called me for interview via naukri then conducted phone interview then face to face and final is HR round but they offerd very less salary

Less salary offered

Software Developer Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at Accenture.

Interview

It was 1 day process.1st we had an amcat test that was online and the candidates passed that test was selected for the face to face interview same day.They ask basic questions.

Software Developer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Chennai (India)

Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at Accenture (Chennai (India)) in September 2018.

Interview

Can you tell me a little about yourself? ...
        How did you hear about the position? ...
        What do you know about the company? ...
        Why do you want this job? ...
        Why should we hire you? ...
        What are your greatest professional strengths? ...
        What do you consider to be your weaknesses?

Software Developer Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Accenture.

Interview

Campus placement, group interview,subject knowledge required. i was asked about my fav subjec. I answered compiler design and dbms . i was asked questions related to those two subjects only

Software Developer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Bengaluru (India)

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Accenture (Bengaluru (India)) in July 2019.

Interview

in interview firstly they will ask to tell me about yourself after that online test in this test contains quantative aptitude and technical and also programs as c, c++

Software Developer Interview

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Accenture in January 2015.

Interview

I had applied for this through an employee referral and this made it easy to get an interview. The interviewers were very professional and it was a good experience overall.