Accenture Systems Integration Consultant Interview Questions | Glassdoor.com.au

Accenture Systems Integration Consultant Interview Questions

Interviews at Accenture

2.9

Systems Integration Consultant Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Atlanta, GA (US)

Application

I applied online. The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at Accenture (Atlanta, GA (US)) in June 2015.

Interview

Had three Interviews. The recruiting process is very professional. They treat candidates with respect. First Interview was with the Recruiter, second and third on the technical side. The technical interviewer asked domain questions. Not difficult if you are prepared and have relevant experience. Overall happy with the way they treat candidates during the interview

Interview Questions

• 1) Share your leadership experiences
    2) Describe a difficult situation that you handled.   Answer Question

Other Interview Reviews for Accenture

Systems Integration Consultant Interview

Anonymous Employee in Los Angeles, CA (US)

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Accenture (Los Angeles, CA (US)) in December 2011.

Interview

Was interviewed by four people of increasing seniority - background check was very thorough and extensive - I was sent a video camera for the third interview which did not work - the last face to face interview was with a very tired senior MD and was quite uncomfortable as he was rushed and needed to get the interview done ond over

Interview Questions

Negotiation

Quick - I needed a job as I had been unemployed for 6 months

Systems Integration Consultant Interview

Anonymous Employee in New York, NY (US)

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Accenture (New York, NY (US)).

Interview

Multiple interview process. 1) General skills interview with a third party interviewer. It's a check-the box interview. 2) HR Interview 3) Interview with managing director 4) Face to face interview with another managing director. I came in through a recruiter who did a lot of coaching

Interview Questions

• Q: How do you feel about travelling   1 Answer

Systems Integration Consultant Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in San Juan, PR (US)

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 3+ months. I interviewed at Accenture (San Juan, PR (US)) in December 2014.

Interview

University recrutment, 3 interviews
    The first interview was at university. Simple Resume questions.
    Second interview was also at university. Involved past experiences, project involvement, work related questions.
    Third interview was at DC Headquarters. They paid for flight and hotel and explained thoroughly the whole process. Two managers interviewed me, same questions from each of them. The experience was very fulfilling.

Interview Questions

• How do you convince a client of your abilitiy to fulfill his/her demands?   Answer Question

Systems Integration Consultant Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in San Francisco, CA (US)

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Accenture (San Francisco, CA (US)) in May 2013.

Interview

Applied online via my university's career site and then got a 30 min time slot for an interview at our career center, pretty much a resume walk through. Got an email the next day to come in for an hour long behavioral interview which was tough due to how detail-oriented it was. I would say think of very concrete examples in your experience that you can go in depth on to the interviewers because they will want to know more and more.

Interview Questions

• tell me about a time where you had to implement a system/program/etc that wasn't received well?   Answer Question

Systems Integration Consultant Interview

Application

I applied through a recruiter. I interviewed at Accenture.

Interview

The interviewer was rude and absolutely impolite. Clearly she did not want to be there. I think she had a bad day. I also think she was not an expert at the position and clearly did not want to have even a remote expectation.

Systems Integration Consultant Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 4 weeks. I interviewed at Accenture.

Interview

4 rounds of interview, very simple and nothing unusual. I was hired mostly because of my past experience in the domain that I was brought in for. 3 rounds were on phone and the last was in person with the interviewer on video cam remotely. Nice people in teh healthcare group. But it takes a while to network and really fit in .

Interview Questions

• Nothing unusual. Regular questions about behaviors in conflict situations. Very impersonal though. Gives you an inkling of the fact that you will be a nobody in a large organization such as this.   1 Answer

Negotiation

I was coming out of school with no competing offers. I just took what I got

Systems Integration Consultant Interview

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 6 weeks. I interviewed at Accenture in February 2014.

Interview

1st Interview: (Screening Phone call)
    Pick one extra curricular and talk about
    Why are you excited about technology?
    Explain two bullet points on my resume
    Why Accenture?
    What does Accenture do?

2nd Interview: (Behavioral, 4 questions, 1 hour)
    Situational but not really
    What is the biggest obstacle you overcame?
    When did you deal with conflict resolution?
    When is a time you dealt with a tough group?
    What did you do on a project to create a work plan?

3rd Interview (in office, 2 - 45 minute interviews with managing directors):
    Walk through resume
    Technical project you worked on
    Why Accenture
    Ask them a lot of questions (I was literally asked 4 questions during these two interviews combined and I asked the rest of the questions)

I interviewed on a Friday and received an offer by phone 10 days later with an electronic offer two days after that.

Had a week to respond.

Interview Questions

I am a grad student with relevant work experience and received an offer lower than friends who are undergrads with no work experience, for the same position in the same office.

Systems Integration Consultant Interview

Anonymous Employee in Seattle, WA (US)

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Accenture (Seattle, WA (US)) in February 2014.

Interview

Attended a college fair and was told to apply online. A few weeks later I was contacted for an interview on campus. Later that day I received an email for a second interview the following day. A few days later I was notified that I would be extended an offer.

Systems Integration Consultant Interview

Anonymous Employee in Atlanta, GA (US)

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Accenture (Atlanta, GA (US)) in November 2011.

Interview

The first interview was behavioral and lasted approximately 1.5 hours.

The second interview was a technical interview lasted approximately 45 minutes.

The final interview was face to face and it lasted approximately one hour. It was pleasant.

Interview Questions

• What were my expectations of a new employer.   1 Answer

Negotiation

No negotiation

Upload a CV to easily apply to jobs from anywhere. It's simple to set up.