Accenture Systems Integration Consultant Interview Questions | Glassdoor.com.au

Accenture Systems Integration Consultant Interview Questions

2.9

124 Candidate Interview ReviewsBack to all Interviews

Systems Integration Consultant Interview

Anonymous Employee in Washington, DC (US)

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 3+ months. I interviewed at Accenture (Washington, DC (US)).

Interview

On campus interview process in undergrad. One screening interview of 15 minutes via phone, one on campus call back with behavioral questions, on-site interview day with presentations and two interviews with senior executives (behavioral questions and general conversation)

Interview Questions

• Why do you want to work here?   Answer Question
  • Tell me about a time when you had a group project and things did not go well. What did you do?   Answer Question

Other Interview Reviews for Accenture

Systems Integration Consultant Interview

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at Accenture.

Interview

I was referred by a friend to Accenture so I got an email from HR pretty quickly telling me to fill out an application using a specified process. Then about 3 days later I received a call from a recruiter telling me about the position and the typical interview process. We set up an interview for a few days later.

1st interview: General get-to-know you interview. Asked about my resume mostly. Questions asked: What was the most significant extracurricular activity you did?...along those lines.

2nd interview: Situational/Behavioral interview. Typical situational interview questions:
    - Situation in which I had to build credibility, gain trust, or impress a new boss or new colleague or a new client
    - Tell me about the toughest problem that you had to solve
    - Walk me thru a situation in which you had to put together a timeline, organizational details
    - Describe to me what you see as a major personal accomplishment

3rd interview: scheduled for a future date! will come back to edit this entry

Interview Questions

• Situation in which I had to build credibility, gain trust, or impress a new boss or new colleague or a new client   Answer Question

Systems Integration Consultant Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at Accenture in October 2013.

Interview

Talked to them at campus career fair, their company representative liked my resume and experience. Applied at school career website and accenture company website.

1st round interview : i was interviewed by a manager for strictly 30min. Basically the interviewer said " Let's talk something about me , then something about you, then if you have any further questions its your chance to ask . "

It went pretty well after i showed the interviewer i did my homework and knew their company. Especially he smiled after i asked him " So you have worked in accenture for 13 years, as far as i know, thats about the time accenture set apart from Arthur Andersen, right ?"

2nd round interview : got the invitation, i will update after the interview.

Systems Integration Consultant Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Accenture.

Interview

I was contacted by Accenture after having applied to this position through my University. They scheduled first round interviews on campus, and I was called back the day of to schedule for my second round interview. The second interview was taken the day after.

Systems Integration Consultant Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 3+ months. I interviewed at Accenture.

Interview

The process started through University recruiting and consisted of 4 interviews on campus, and 2 interviews on site. I went to every Accenture Information Session, dinner, and campus events. I had great relationships with other Accenture consultants and felt as if I had a great network and good chance at getting an offer.

I had to wait 5 WEEKS (with no communication during this time) just go hear back from them. I heard back through an email that pretty much said "thanks but no thanks". With no other feedback or explanation. Very unprofessional and rude.

Interview Questions

• Describe a time when you failed, and how you overcame it.   Answer Question

Systems Integration Consultant Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Accenture.

Interview

Initially screening rounds on campus. Basic behavior question. Second round was somewhat technical, it was conducted via phone.

Interview Questions

• A difficult problem I encountered while working in a team and how did I resolve that?   Answer Question

Systems Integration Consultant Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took a week. I interviewed at Accenture.

Interview

Interviewed for the internship position at Accenture Federal through my campus career center. First round was basically as resume summary and asked you to go through resume and explain your experiences. Second round was 4 behavioral questions asking you to explain a situation when ____, and how you resolved it and what happened afterwards. Examples of questions include: tell me about a time when you got into a conflict with a team leader and how you were able to resolve that issue.

Interview Questions

• Tell me of a time when you had to handle a large amount of data and how you organized your approach.   Answer Question

Systems Integration Consultant Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Accenture in August 2013.

Interview

There are three steps. First is a 30min on campus interview at my career center where they are basically trying to get a feel of whether you fit in at accenture's culture. You learn a lot about Accenture and consulting during this time.
    The second part is 1 hr phone interview which is a situational interview. The third is an onsite interview.

Interview Questions

• Tell me about a time where you had to deal with conflict within your team?   Answer Question

Systems Integration Consultant Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at Accenture in November 2013.

Interview

on campus interview
    It is like the screening interview and talk about things on the resume.
    Be prepare to introduce yourself in an impressive way.

Systems Integration Consultant Interview

Interview

1 school campus interview
    1 phone call interview
    1 on site interview

Interview Questions

• how would you calculate the number of grains of sand in a big pile of sand.   Answer Question

Negotiation

no negotiation

Upload a CV to easily apply to jobs from anywhere. It's simple to set up.