Accenture Team Lead Interview Questions | Glassdoor.com.au

Accenture Team Lead Interview Questions

Interviews at Accenture

2.9

Team Lead Interview

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Accenture in June 2009.

Interview

First Round is Technical--> Pure Technical questions
Second Round is Manager Round--> Mix of Technical and Attitude
Third Round is with Onsite Manager--> More of Leadership quality questions
Fourth Round is HR.--> Just for taking personal details

Interview Questions

• How do you handle a team with freshers to meet the tight dead lines?   1 Answer

Other Interview Reviews for Accenture

Team Lead Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Accenture.

Interview

It is quite technical interview , you should be sure about all the questions regarding your domain and what you have written in your resume.
    You should be very precise and ask questions wherever you need clarification.

Interview Questions

• Explain a complex scenario for SAP EWM where you provided solution and added value.
      You should be very precise and ask questions wherever you need clarification.
      Other question asked was complete process of IDOC's . How to manage team resources.   Answer Question

Team Lead Interview

Anonymous Employee in Austin, TX (US)

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 4 weeks. I interviewed at Accenture (Austin, TX (US)) in March 2013.

Interview

I had 1 HR Round in the beginning then 2 rounds of Telephonic Technical Rounds and 1 HR round again and i round of skype round with the Executive.

Interview Questions

• Lot of Technical questions.   1 Answer

Team Lead Interview

Interview

Techno functional - Supply Chain - Face to Face and Web based

Team Lead Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at Accenture in June 2012.

Interview

basic technology questions and job behavioral type questions. what was the challenges in your last job, how will you handle certain type of situations etc. what was the challenges in your last job, how will you handle certain type of situations etc. what was the challenges in your last job, how will you handle certain type of situations etc.

Interview Questions

• what was the challenges in your last job, how will you handle certain type of situations etc.   Answer Question

Team Lead Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Accenture in March 2017.

Interview

2 separate recruiters called to set up calls. The first recruiter cancelled the day of the call and rescheduled for another day. She did not call as scheduled and did not follow up with me and did not return my call or email. Another recruiter emailed 2 weeks later to set up a time to interview, and that call was missed as well but she did follow it up about 15 minutes after the call was scheduled to reschedule. That call happened on time. The experience was not professional nor respectful of me or my time.

Interview Questions

• Asked how my experience would be used to excel in the new position.   1 Answer

Team Lead Interview

Anonymous Employee in Chicago, IL (US)

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Accenture (Chicago, IL (US)) in August 2017.

Interview

it was more about team management and issue handling skills along with technical expertise in integration and development projects. Also they had asked about the importance of disaster recovery process

Team Lead Interview

Anonymous Employee in Mumbai (India)

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Accenture (Mumbai (India)) in December 2011.

Interview

Initially it's a management skill checking round to check your domain knowledge followed by formal HR round.

Negotiation

I was tried to negotiate on compensation but HR replied that they have fixed slab.

Team Lead Interview

Interview

No formal process. One of my classmate and me gave interview on the same day for same technology. He got offer letter in a week's time and me in a months time. This has happened to many.

Negotiation

Hard to negotiate. HR's Attititude is like "Take it - or - leave it"

Team Lead Interview

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 4+ months. I interviewed at Accenture.

Interview

Long and drawn out. Not much to say here but it took a very very very long time. Presentations and all sorts of activities to complete. No more to add here but have to do 50 words

Interview Questions

Upload a CV to easily apply to jobs from anywhere. It's simple to set up.