Accenture Team Lead Interview Questions | Glassdoor.com.au

Accenture Team Lead Interview Questions

Interviews at Accenture

2.9

Team Lead Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Accenture.

Interview

It is quite technical interview , you should be sure about all the questions regarding your domain and what you have written in your resume.
You should be very precise and ask questions wherever you need clarification.

Interview Questions

• Explain a complex scenario for SAP EWM where you provided solution and added value.
    You should be very precise and ask questions wherever you need clarification.
    Other question asked was complete process of IDOC's . How to manage team resources.   Answer Question

Other Interview Reviews for Accenture

Team Lead Interview

Anonymous Employee in Chicago, IL (US)

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Accenture (Chicago, IL (US)) in August 2017.

Interview

it was more about team management and issue handling skills along with technical expertise in integration and development projects. Also they had asked about the importance of disaster recovery process

Team Lead Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Accenture in March 2017.

Interview

2 separate recruiters called to set up calls. The first recruiter cancelled the day of the call and rescheduled for another day. She did not call as scheduled and did not follow up with me and did not return my call or email. Another recruiter emailed 2 weeks later to set up a time to interview, and that call was missed as well but she did follow it up about 15 minutes after the call was scheduled to reschedule. That call happened on time. The experience was not professional nor respectful of me or my time.

Interview Questions

• Asked how my experience would be used to excel in the new position.   1 Answer

Team Lead Interview

Anonymous Employee in Austin, TX (US)

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took a week. I interviewed at Accenture (Austin, TX (US)) in February 2017.

Interview

phone call and then onsite, also very disorganized. Person interviewing did not know there was an interview scheduled and I had to wait a long time. They did not have my resume as well.

Interview Questions

• can you work in different schedules?   1 Answer

Team Lead Interview

Interview

Techno functional - Supply Chain - Face to Face and Web based

Team Lead Interview

Anonymous Employee in Austin, TX (US)

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 4 weeks. I interviewed at Accenture (Austin, TX (US)) in March 2013.

Interview

I had 1 HR Round in the beginning then 2 rounds of Telephonic Technical Rounds and 1 HR round again and i round of skype round with the Executive.

Interview Questions

• Lot of Technical questions.   1 Answer

Team Lead Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at Accenture in June 2012.

Interview

basic technology questions and job behavioral type questions. what was the challenges in your last job, how will you handle certain type of situations etc. what was the challenges in your last job, how will you handle certain type of situations etc. what was the challenges in your last job, how will you handle certain type of situations etc.

Interview Questions

• what was the challenges in your last job, how will you handle certain type of situations etc.   Answer Question

Team Lead Interview

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Accenture in June 2009.

Interview

First Round is Technical--> Pure Technical questions
    Second Round is Manager Round--> Mix of Technical and Attitude
    Third Round is with Onsite Manager--> More of Leadership quality questions
    Fourth Round is HR.--> Just for taking personal details

Interview Questions

• How do you handle a team with freshers to meet the tight dead lines?   1 Answer

Team Lead Interview

Interview

Overall good with fast processing ( depends on requirement). Sometimes continuous followup is needed.

Mostly questions were asked based on what you mention in resume. But be prepared for out of resume questions.

Team Lead Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Pune (India)

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at Accenture (Pune (India)).

Interview

When I got the call from the recruitment team, they said only two rounds 1st- Online ,2nd- Technical,3rd- HR (all on very same day taking just 3-4 hours). Already shared the details for the expected compensation & holding offer letter amount saying that will only come for the interview of you are ok with the expected compensation and they said YES.

But In Reality -> 3-rounds of technical interview and 1- HR round ,
    later 1- round with the Talent Coach(after document verification, now to get the offer letter)

1st- technical Online Test - Passed
    2nd- Technical Interview - Passed and the recruitment team asked me to wait for the HR round. I was just lucky enough on that day to get a panel scheduled for my technical round of interview as 90% of the candidates were sent back saying that the panel is not available for the interview.
    I waited for 3 hours just to get HR round done but at the end after so much fight saying that I am waiting since long they held my HR round that too on my mobile (useless of waiting at there office since they do not provide cabins also to discuss but anyhow I managed). I even asked her that my expected compensation is must , she said yeah that’s ok ( I felt she is fine with my expectations).
    After 1 month getting a call from them “you will have final technical round like techno managerial round and then we will release the offer letter within 3-4 days”. I went for the interview and waited there for 4-5 hours and was being sent back without having the interview saying that “sorry!! Panel is not available today”.
    Later again after 10 days they called me asking if early joining is possible, I said YES then they again scheduled my final round saying that the panel is scheduled for you at 9am sharply so please be available on time as once selected offer letter will be generated in next 3-4 days. I reached at 8.45 after doing the all the formalities, recruitment team over there said “No panel is scheduled as we do it on adhoc basis”. I waited for 3-4 hours again and finally gave my final technical interview.

After submitting all the docs and getting it verified from their Verification team that takes 15 days minimum , talent coach contacts me asking about my expectations . I informed her everything and she responded sorry can’t give you this much .. “xyz” is the only amount that we can offer you at your level. Although I was interviewed for a SSE position so I gave my expected compensation accordingly but I got selected for TL position and still she said sorry couldn’t give you this much(which was just the half of what I mentioned).
    As she tried negotiating me talking about the position for which she was taking me so When I told her about the position that I was being told but I meeting hired for higher position and still My expectations are same . And this is what I have already discussed with HR also, then the talent coach disconnected the call saying that “will get back to you in sometime” , she never called me back and mentioned the status for my profile as ONHOLD- compensation mismatch.
    So finally I ended up with -
    3- technical rounds
    2- HR discussions
    Wasted 2 months (dec -Jan )
    Clearing all of them but without any offer letter saying “COMPENSATION MISMATCH”
    I don’t believe such a giant like Accenture can behave so unprofessionally, as If they were not able to fulfil my expectations then they could have informed at very earlier stages, I could have spent this time in something valuable.

Interview Questions

Upload a CV to easily apply to jobs from anywhere. It's simple to set up.