Accenture Team Lead Interview Questions | Glassdoor.com.au

Updated 9 Jun 2019

2.9

123 Candidate Interview ReviewsBack to all Interviews

Team Lead Interview

Anonymous Employee in Austin, TX (US)

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 4 weeks. I interviewed at Accenture (Austin, TX (US)) in March 2013.

Interview

I had 1 HR Round in the beginning then 2 rounds of Telephonic Technical Rounds and 1 HR round again and i round of skype round with the Executive.

Interview Questions

• Lot of Technical questions.   1 Answer

Other Interview Reviews for Accenture

Team Lead Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at Accenture in June 2012.

Interview

basic technology questions and job behavioral type questions. what was the challenges in your last job, how will you handle certain type of situations etc. what was the challenges in your last job, how will you handle certain type of situations etc. what was the challenges in your last job, how will you handle certain type of situations etc.

Interview Questions

• what was the challenges in your last job, how will you handle certain type of situations etc.   Answer Question

Team Lead Interview

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Accenture in June 2009.

Interview

First Round is Technical--> Pure Technical questions
    Second Round is Manager Round--> Mix of Technical and Attitude
    Third Round is with Onsite Manager--> More of Leadership quality questions
    Fourth Round is HR.--> Just for taking personal details

Interview Questions

• How do you handle a team with freshers to meet the tight dead lines?   1 Answer

Team Lead Interview

Interview

Techno functional - Supply Chain - Face to Face and Web based

Team Lead Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Accenture in March 2017.

Interview

2 separate recruiters called to set up calls. The first recruiter cancelled the day of the call and rescheduled for another day. She did not call as scheduled and did not follow up with me and did not return my call or email. Another recruiter emailed 2 weeks later to set up a time to interview, and that call was missed as well but she did follow it up about 15 minutes after the call was scheduled to reschedule. That call happened on time. The experience was not professional nor respectful of me or my time.

Interview Questions

• Asked how my experience would be used to excel in the new position.   1 Answer

Team Lead Interview

Anonymous Employee in Chicago, IL (US)

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Accenture (Chicago, IL (US)) in August 2017.

Interview

it was more about team management and issue handling skills along with technical expertise in integration and development projects. Also they had asked about the importance of disaster recovery process

Team Lead Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Accenture.

Interview

It is quite technical interview , you should be sure about all the questions regarding your domain and what you have written in your resume.
    You should be very precise and ask questions wherever you need clarification.

Interview Questions

• Explain a complex scenario for SAP EWM where you provided solution and added value.
      You should be very precise and ask questions wherever you need clarification.
      Other question asked was complete process of IDOC's . How to manage team resources.   Answer Question

Team Lead Interview

Anonymous Employee in Roorkee (India)

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Accenture (Roorkee (India)) in January 2011.

Interview

Interview Questions

• 3 round during campus hiring. 1 HR 2 Technical. Questions were Questions were focused on the MBA curriculum. I specialized in Marketing and Operations so most of the questions were based on that. A few case study type questions in between to assess on the consulting skills.   Answer Question

Team Lead Interview

Anonymous Employee in Gurgaon, Haryana (India)

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Accenture (Gurgaon, Haryana (India)) in April 2011.

Interview

3 Rounds were conducted over span of 3 weeks.
    1) telephonic interview : asked basic questions about core java etc.
    2) F2F technical interview : asked about core java , j2ee and hibernate and questions from my project.
    3) Managerial : asked about processes etc.

Team Lead Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Bengaluru (India)

Application

I applied online. The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at Accenture (Bengaluru (India)) in July 2015.

Interview

1. I have qualified all the round in Accenture 2 times i.e in the year 2013 and 2105. but no offer was released after completing of 4 rounds of selection process. i have attached the email communication for you reference.

2. Each time the whole interview process is taking around 2 months of time.

3. HR are not responding the email after completion of the round and documents submission.

4. I have raised a problem ticket on the Accenture portal. but no one is responding on that.

4. If you go though the glass-door site, then you can find lots of candidate had written about Accenture that, "Two months interview process, With No Offer" type comments.

Upload a CV to easily apply to jobs from anywhere. It's simple to set up.