Accenture Technology Analyst Interview Questions | Glassdoor.com.au

Accenture Technology Analyst Interview Questions

Interviews at Accenture

2.8

Technology Analyst Interview

Anonymous Employee in Washington, DC (US)

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Accenture (Washington, DC (US)).

Interview

Phone screen and 3 rounds. General phone screen. First round after the phone screen was a behavioral phone interview. Next two rounds were condensed into one day (but that might not always be the case). Second round was a case interview. If you make it to this point, you’ll get a study packet. Review. Learn how to actually solve problems, and not necessarily just try to come up with a solution. Third round is another behavioral type interview in person.

Interview Questions

• What are some challenges you faced? (And other behavioral questions)   Answer Question

Other Interview Reviews for Accenture

Technology Analyst Interview

Anonymous Employee in Los Angeles, CA (US)

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Accenture (Los Angeles, CA (US)) in January 2018.

Interview

The process lasted a couple weeks. I interviewed through school and all interviews were on campus which was super nice! Total of 3 interviews with a mix of managers, MDs, and Consultant level workers.

Technology Analyst Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Accenture in March 2019.

Interview

Actually applied last year and have just gotten my job offer so do not worry if they do not contact you right away!!

First round is a 60 min behavioral interview that only lasted 40 mins for me because he saved the last 20 mins for me to ask questions. Be prepared to answer normal interview questions and talk about your past experiences.

Was informed a week later for the 2nd+3rd round- case interview through video chat that lasted 60 mins. The interviewer I had was super laid back and we did the case and still had time leftover to talk about why I wanted to work at Accenture.

Then my 3rd round was booked immediately after my 2nd round for a 45-min call. Interview was somewhat odd, the guy did not seem too interested and just asked me straight up questions about my experiences (questions you would find if you Google searched "Questions to ask an interviewer"). Probably a unique last interview that made me feel like I wasn't going to get an offer, but I received a call a week later telling me I got an offer!

Interview Questions

• Tell me about your past experiences where you had difficulty on a project and had to overcome it
      Tell me about a time where you had to lead a project and what you did   Answer Question

Technology Analyst Interview

Interview

Great experience. They were very friendly with a great HR department that answered all my questions. There were a total of three interviews, but two of them were scheduled on the same day.

Technology Analyst Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Kronberg im Taunus (Germany)

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Accenture (Kronberg im Taunus (Germany)) in November 2017.

Interview

Wir wurden in einer Gruppe zum Auswahltag eingeladen. Es wurde der gesamte Tag eingeplant. Bereits am Anfang wurde klar gemacht, dass keine Konkurrenzsituation herrscht, d.h. dass man bei Eignung alle oder keinen einstellen würde. Entsprechend kollegial und angenehm war die Zusammenarbeit.

Zuerst wurde das Unternehmen vorgestellt, dann eine kurze Vorstellung der Bewerber.

Anschließend ging es schon eine Gruppenarbeit, wo wir eine Fallstudie bearbeiten sollten und am Ende eine Präsentation gehalten werden musste. Insgesamt 60 Minuten Zeit inkl. "Vorfall" mitten in der Bearbeitung. Allerdings wurde hier nicht übertrieben, es blieb fair.

Danach ging es zu 2 jeweils halbstündigen Einzelgesprächen, wo die fachliche Qualifikation getestet wird. Es gibt jeweils eine case study, die in kurzer Zeit gelöst beantwortet werden muss.
    Währenddessen müssen alle, die nicht im Gespräch sind eine weitere Fallstudie auf Englisch bearbeiten, die in einer 5-Minuten-Präsentation enden soll.

Am Ende ziehen sich die Personaler in die Bewertung zurück und teilen am Ende dann die Entscheidung mit.

Es gab keine Fangfragen oder ähnliche Fallen.

Interview Questions

• Im 1. Einzelgespräch musste man Fragen bzgl. der SAP-Kenntnisse beantworten. (anhand einer Fallstudie)   Answer Question

Technology Analyst Interview

Anonymous Employee in San Francisco, CA (US)

Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at Accenture (San Francisco, CA (US)).

Interview

Two rounds of interviewing:
         First round - 45 minute behavioral interview
    If invited back for round two:
         Second round - 45 minute behavioral interview with an additional 45 minute case study

Both rounds of interviews were onsite.

Interview Questions

• Tell me about a time you failed to complete a project or task.   1 Answer

Technology Analyst Interview

Anonymous Employee in Chicago, IL (US)

Application

I applied online. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Accenture (Chicago, IL (US)) in March 2017.

Interview

First round was behavioral. Questions surrounding my resume and past experiences and typical behavioral questions. Second round was a case interview. Third round was a confirmation interview detailing the position and what the position might entail.

Technology Analyst Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Toronto, ON (Canada)

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Accenture (Toronto, ON (Canada)) in January 2015.

Interview

I applied online through the company website, and about 2 weeks later I was contacted for an interview. The first interview is a Digital interview, a new process where companies have pre-recorded questions and you record your answer over a webcam that they can review. There were 3 questions and you have 3 chances for each. Next was an in person interview at their head office downtown. After being successful with that there is a phone interview that is much more detailed and situational with someone from US. I didn't make it to the final round, but after the phone interview there is a final interview at their office downtown.

Interview Questions

• Why do you want to work for Accenture?
      What does an analyst do in your opinion?
      How does Accenture help its clients with technology?
      Other behavioural questions.   Answer Question

Technology Analyst Interview

Anonymous Employee in New York, NY (US)

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Accenture (New York, NY (US)) in May 2014.

Interview

1) Spent hours and hours looking for New York Recruiters for Accenture online.
    2) Found old job requisition (New York - Metro: did not realize it was outdated at the time).
    3) Was finally contacted by New York Recruiter for an interview for an entry level role.
    4) Had phone screening interview.
    5) Skipped 2nd round interview (had one prior before).
    6) 2 on-site interviews (heavily conversational - be prepared to really sell yourself or you WILL fail).
    7) Waited for final answer.
    8) Went through 2 more additional interviews due to the higher selective process for the specific group I was being interviewed for. First interview was a phone call. Second interview was a video conference (WEAR A SUIT EVEN FOR VIDEO INTERVIEWS). These interviews tested my technical aptitude and to see how strong my technical skills were which include software development, SDLC, software architecture and etc.
    9) Got offer.
    10) Currently preparing documents and planning to accept.

Interview Questions

• I worked on a financial securities trading algorithm. Was asked to go deeper into the architecture of the system.   1 Answer

Negotiation

I did not negotiate. The offer was very competitive.

Technology Analyst Interview

Anonymous Employee in Kuala Lumpur (Malaysia)

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Accenture (Kuala Lumpur (Malaysia)) in August 2013.

Interview

Stage #1 - Phone screening process where the HR executive calls you to enquire more details about your resume. However, the phone screening itself is detailed such as "Tell me more about yourself" (the point where u state your strengths, education, skills and not your family, pets and etc), "What are you looking for in Accenture" and etc. Make sure you are clear and confident when delivering your information (such as background experienced/knowledge) to them.

Stage #2 - There will be a behavioral test that you need to do online. Based on my experienced, try to answer the questions like you're working in a huge corporation rather than "honest as possible" because "what you think you should do/think" may not be desirable for the applied position in Accenture.

Stage #3 - Face to Face interview at the Garden MidValley North Tower. There will be 3 sessions which breaks down to case study + evaluation, teamwork assignments, and personal evaluation with one of Accenture's Manager/HR Executive.

- As for the case study, you'll need to glance through as quickly as possible, look for key points and write them down rather than reading the entire report. You have 20 minutes to identify the "technical challenges" that the company is facing. Write them down and include few key points for elaboration during the discussion stage. Dun waste time for irrelevant information. Next, there will be a 1-to-1 discussion with the HR/Manager about the case study. At this stage of time, you'll need to look back at the notes you've written earlier and elaborate them. The interviewer will challenge your idea, twist and turn so be steady and confident.

- You'll have to work in teams probably 2 teams if there are 6 candidates on that day. 2 interviewers will be watching you. My topic was about promoting recycling campaign in the nation for the next 2 months. At this stage, you'll have to work together. Question the other candidate if his/her idea seems irrelevant/not executable but with respect. I strongly suggest you to put all the ideas on the white board. USE IT!!! Else, it'll be difficult for your interview to understand your idea without mapping it on the board.

- Personal evaluation with Accenture Manager. Time for you to ask questions!!! No questions will convey an indirect message that you're not interested. Example: "What are the 3 characteristics that makes a good consultant?"

Interview Questions

• So how well do you think you did throughout these 3 stages of interview   1 Answer
    • What you think you could have done better? This is related to the three interview stage   Answer Question
    • Why Accenture?   1 Answer

Negotiation

No negotiation in regardless of first class honours

Upload a CV to easily apply to jobs from anywhere. It's simple to set up.