Accenture Technology Analyst Interview Questions | Glassdoor.com.au

Updated 4 Jun 2019

2.8

126 Candidate Interview ReviewsBack to all Interviews

Technology Analyst Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Boston, MA (US)

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 6 weeks. I interviewed at Accenture (Boston, MA (US)).

Interview

I had a total of 4 interviews with Accenture.
The first one was a 15 min phone interview to see if I met the qualifications to attend their Women's Career Consortium. The flew me to Boston so that I can attend the 2-day event. The first day was like a conference where they had speakers.
The 2nd interview was a 45 min screening interview. The 3rd inteview was a case question, which I was not prepared for. The last one was the reassuring interview, which it was like another behavioral interview.
Overall, the Women's Career Consortium was a great experienced. The other girls that they invited were very qualified, and had A-type personality.

Interview Questions

Other Interview Reviews for Accenture

Technology Analyst Interview

Anonymous Employee in Santa Clara, CA (US)

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 4 weeks. I interviewed at Accenture (Santa Clara, CA (US)) in October 2017.

Interview

I applied through my university online portal and got an email request for a round 1 interview. A week after the round 1, I got an email for a round 2 that was a behavioral interview and a case interview.

Technology Analyst Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Accenture in October 2018.

Interview

There were two steps in the interview process in the same week. The first interview was a one on one behavioral interview. The second round consist of another behavioral interview and also a business case interview.

Technology Analyst Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in San Jose, CA (US)

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took a week. I interviewed at Accenture (San Jose, CA (US)) in September 2018.

Interview

I applied to Accenture after attending an infosession at my university. I received a response to schedule a date for an interview within a week. The interviewer was very nice, and I thought the interview went very well based on his reactions. However, I did not proceed to the second round, which was a bit of a surprise. I received notification of my status the next Monday.

Interview Questions

• Recall a time where you used technology to solve a problem at work or school.   Answer Question

Technology Analyst Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Accenture.

Interview

Met at career fair, two sets of interviews. 1st round was behavioral, 2nd round was another behavioral followed by a case interview. Overall fairly short process, and they didn't ask about your technical ability so much as your communication and analytical skills.

Interview Questions

• Tell us about a time where you've failed, and how did you handle it?   Answer Question

Technology Analyst Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 5 weeks. I interviewed at Accenture in November 2018.

Interview

I applied right before going to my university career fair where I spoke with Accenture recruiters. I was contacted about 3 weeks later and I had 3 interviews all in one week. The first was a phone interview where she asked basic behavioral questions. The second was a skype case study and the final interview was a casual phone confirmation interview.

They take forever to contact you, but they rush the interview process. I did not have much time to thoroughly prepare for all interviews. 2 minutes after my case study interview ended, I was immediately called for my confirmation interview, back to back. They emailed me 2 and a half weeks after my last interview to tell me they moved on with other candidates.

Interview Questions

• Case Study:

It was a mergers and acquisitions scenario. The client was an industry leader in luxury handbags. To expand its portfolio and target younger audiences, the client has decided to buy a 3-year-old luxury footwear and apparel company.

The strategic acquisition will help the company capture more of the luxury goods market share. The vision of the merged company is to take advantage of combining the old with the new.

Accenture has been asked to help with the merger of its core business processes and IT systems. They must quickly combine their IT systems and processes for finance, human capital management, and marketing to cut operational costs and increase income so stakeholders will see the financial benefit of the merger as quickly as possible. Employees from both companies are nervous about the acquisition, as the company cultures are very different and the timeline to merge is tight. They would like to complete the merger within 2 years.

When Accenture arrives, the two are still working as separate companies, with only a few key decisions made on how to run as a new joint company. There isn't a leadership team or merger program established that will shape how the companies can make the merger complete within the timeline.

Key Question:
      What are the key issues this acquisition is facing and what are your recommended next steps to the client on how to proceed with a successful merger?   Answer Question

Technology Analyst Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Accenture in November 2018.

Interview

on campus recruiting, applied online and was scheduled for an interview within 2 days. had a second round interview that involved case and behavioral interview. got an offer within a week and a half.

Interview Questions

• Identify the problems within the case and make assumptions about some financial numbers and other criteria.   Answer Question

Technology Analyst Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in San Jose, CA (US)

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Accenture (San Jose, CA (US)) in October 2018.

Interview

Pretty standard. Questions about the company, projects on your resume with a bit of emphasis on team projects and how you handle certain situations. Volunteer experiences and if you are okay with traveling for quite a bit.

Interview Questions

• Problems you've faced working in a team and how you solved it.   Answer Question
    • How you solve problems when stuck. Do you try to find the solution yourself first before asking for help.   Answer Question

Technology Analyst Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at Accenture in October 2018.

Interview

On-campus 1st round interview. They had a 2nd round interview also on campus but I did not hear back from them for decisions. Pretty easy interview but I'm disappointed that they don't tell you their decision after interviews and also provide 0 feedback. I was lucky to receive better offers while waiting, but their recruiting process really needs to improve on communication. Hopefully the actual company isn't like this.

Interview Questions

• Walk through resume and ask standard behavioral questions. Easy case.   Answer Question

Technology Analyst Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Raleigh, NC (US)

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Accenture (Raleigh, NC (US)) in October 2018.

Interview

There were 2 rounds of interviews. The 1st round is behavioral with typical behavior questions. 2nd round interviews are the next day and includes a confirmational interview, which is very similar to a behavioral interview but focuses on fit of company culture, and a case interview. They sent materials including how to prepare for a case interview in advance.