Accenture Technology Analyst Interview Questions | Glassdoor.com.au

Accenture Technology Analyst Interview Questions

Interviews at Accenture

2.8

Technology Analyst Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Boston, MA (US)

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 6 weeks. I interviewed at Accenture (Boston, MA (US)).

Interview

I had a total of 4 interviews with Accenture.
The first one was a 15 min phone interview to see if I met the qualifications to attend their Women's Career Consortium. The flew me to Boston so that I can attend the 2-day event. The first day was like a conference where they had speakers.
The 2nd interview was a 45 min screening interview. The 3rd inteview was a case question, which I was not prepared for. The last one was the reassuring interview, which it was like another behavioral interview.
Overall, the Women's Career Consortium was a great experienced. The other girls that they invited were very qualified, and had A-type personality.

Interview Questions

Other Interview Reviews for Accenture

Technology Analyst Interview

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at Accenture.

Interview

Phone screen followed by two flights of over the internet screenings. Focused on both the technology aspects and consulting aspects of the internship. They supply a document on how to do well on their interviews. Very light on programming questions - were looking for passion and experience.

Interview Questions

• Given a scenario, how would you recommend rolling out an update to a product?   1 Answer

Technology Analyst Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Accenture.

Interview

The interview process involved 4 interviews. The first one was with a recruiter who asked me questions about my interest in the job and my work history, the second one was with a manager who took a deep-dive into my resume and asked about my skills, the third was a case study interview, and the last interview was a personality interview

Interview Questions

• Salary expectations, a question about a time in the workplace when I was given a task to complete with little context/information, what I feel my greatest achievement is   Answer Question

Technology Analyst Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Accenture in March 2019.

Interview

Actually applied last year and have just gotten my job offer so do not worry if they do not contact you right away!!

First round is a 60 min behavioral interview that only lasted 40 mins for me because he saved the last 20 mins for me to ask questions. Be prepared to answer normal interview questions and talk about your past experiences.

Was informed a week later for the 2nd+3rd round- case interview through video chat that lasted 60 mins. The interviewer I had was super laid back and we did the case and still had time leftover to talk about why I wanted to work at Accenture.

Then my 3rd round was booked immediately after my 2nd round for a 45-min call. Interview was somewhat odd, the guy did not seem too interested and just asked me straight up questions about my experiences (questions you would find if you Google searched "Questions to ask an interviewer"). Probably a unique last interview that made me feel like I wasn't going to get an offer, but I received a call a week later telling me I got an offer!

Interview Questions

• Tell me about your past experiences where you had difficulty on a project and had to overcome it
      Tell me about a time where you had to lead a project and what you did   Answer Question

Technology Analyst Interview

Interview

Great experience. They were very friendly with a great HR department that answered all my questions. There were a total of three interviews, but two of them were scheduled on the same day.

Technology Analyst Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Arlington, VA (US)

Application

The process took 2+ weeks. I interviewed at Accenture (Arlington, VA (US)) in January 2019.

Interview

This review is for Accenture Federal Services in Arlington

Started off with 2 phone interviews, one initial screening one behavioral. They both went excellent. When i finally got there, we were shown a brief marketing video and served lunch. Next was the case interview portion. This is where they rubbed me wrong.

I was applying for a non technical role, but they were expecting expert technical knowledge for an entry level position. I tried asking the interviewer for a bit of clarification since the question had a lot of detail, but little information on what they were looking for and he just looked annoyed. I tried to answer as best as I could but it wasn’t the answer he was looking for and he cut it short.

Next was a small talk with a manager just going over everything again and asking/answering questions. Everything about the company seemed ok, I’m not sure why that case interview question was used.

They promised reimbursement for travel costs, but I have not received it over a month later. When I email, no response.

Sucks because they did a good job persuading me. Luckily I was hired by Deloitte ~ 3 weeks later.

Interview Questions

• Long in depth case interview, but the basic idea was you have a global company in 20 different countries looking to consolidate their HR system. What is the best way to do this - and gave ~ 12 factors to look at. Things like employee training/satisfaction, checks and balances, cost, sunset of the previous system, access, etc.   1 Answer

Technology Analyst Interview

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Accenture in March 2018.

Interview

The interview was thorough and very straight forward. The main thing that was they really wanted to know how well you knew your information. If you were thorough in your knowledge, it went a long way in the process.

Technology Analyst Interview

Anonymous Employee in Auburn, AL (US)

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at Accenture (Auburn, AL (US)) in October 2018.

Interview

The interview process was pretty easy, and the HR personnel was by far the best I’ve interacted with. The hardest part of the interview process was the case interview, and it was really just about structuring your thinking and answers in a way that would be suitable if working with a client. They provide resources to practice for the case interview, but my turnaround time from the first round interview to the final round was so short (less than 24 hours) that I didn’t have much time to practice with what they gave.

Technology Analyst Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Accenture in October 2018.

Interview

There were two steps in the interview process in the same week. The first interview was a one on one behavioral interview. The second round consist of another behavioral interview and also a business case interview.

Technology Analyst Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at Accenture in October 2018.

Interview

On-campus 1st round interview. They had a 2nd round interview also on campus but I did not hear back from them for decisions. Pretty easy interview but I'm disappointed that they don't tell you their decision after interviews and also provide 0 feedback. I was lucky to receive better offers while waiting, but their recruiting process really needs to improve on communication. Hopefully the actual company isn't like this.

Interview Questions

• Walk through resume and ask standard behavioral questions. Easy case.   Answer Question