Accenture Technology Analyst Interview Questions | Glassdoor.com.au

Updated 4 Jun 2019

2.8

126 Candidate Interview ReviewsBack to all Interviews

Technology Analyst Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Raleigh, NC (US)

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Accenture (Raleigh, NC (US)) in October 2018.

Interview

There were 2 rounds of interviews. The 1st round is behavioral with typical behavior questions. 2nd round interviews are the next day and includes a confirmational interview, which is very similar to a behavioral interview but focuses on fit of company culture, and a case interview. They sent materials including how to prepare for a case interview in advance.

Interview Questions

Other Interview Reviews for Accenture

Technology Analyst Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Accenture in October 2018.

Interview

Accenture came to my school and had a series of 3 on campus interviews.
    The first was just a behavioral: "Tell me about a time..." type of questions
    Second and third were back to back the next day.
    One was a case study that wasn't too difficult but I suggest practicing a 3-4 times beforehand.
    The other was a "confirmation interview". This was to test how much you knew about Accenture and see how interested you were in them.

Overall I enjoyed the interview process. My lead recruiter was incredibly nice and helpful and everyone I spoke with during the interview process I enjoyed talking to.

Technology Analyst Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Cincinnati, OH (US)

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at Accenture (Cincinnati, OH (US)) in September 2018.

Interview

I applied in September and got invited for the first round interview, which was basically a screening interview. The last two was a confirming and a case interview. A week later, they notified me about my status. Overall, the interview process was ok, but the recruiters who I communicated with were unorganized and rushed through things. I honestly would not recommend Accenture because they don't value their candidates and seem to play politics for the most part. They also seem like they use and burn their employees out since they're such a large company.

Technology Analyst Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY (US)

Application

I applied online. The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at Accenture (New York, NY (US)) in December 2018.

Interview

First, HR sends me an email and we had a good talk. She was 2 hours late for her call. Her initial is JAW. Then she set me up for a phone interview with a director. That was basic behavioral questions and discussion about consulting life. The interview went very well. I took the interview during my final weeks and had to work very hard to prepare for this and my exams. Its been almost two months and I still do not know the results. I tried my best to reach the recruiter and she ignored all my texts and emails. There is no appreciation of my time and effort. So dont waste your time with this company.

Interview Questions

• Are you willing to travel 80%?   1 Answer

Technology Analyst Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Atlanta, GA (US)

Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at Accenture (Atlanta, GA (US)) in March 2017.

Interview

Two behavioral interviews and one case interview. The behavioral interview was very standard and went over things like why you want to join the company and where you see yourself in the future. The second case interview went over a sample company that wasnt doing well.

Interview Questions

• Why do you want to work at Accenture.   1 Answer

Technology Analyst Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Chicago, IL (US)

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Accenture (Chicago, IL (US)) in March 2017.

Interview

I applied for Technology Analyst position online. I was directly scheduled for onsite interviews at Chicago office. I had 3 rounds. Two of them were more behavioral type and one was a case study. I did well on them all.

However, I didn't hear anything for many weeks. The recruiter who got my interview scheduled wouldn't follow up. He would not pick up his phone, and take a long time to reply my emails. Every time he would only tell me that we're still at the same place, I will let you know if I hear anything. After many back and forth emails, I got a rejection email without any negative feedback. I had a bad experience.

Interview Questions

• Tell me about yourself?
      Why do you want to work here?   1 Answer

Technology Analyst Interview

Anonymous Employee in Arlington, VA (US)

Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at Accenture (Arlington, VA (US)) in April 2014.

Interview

The process was fairly quick, seemed difficult and long at first but they just want to get to know you as a person. I went through an in person interview, phone screen and then visited the office and met MDs or other people higher up in the company. The last interviews were easiest since it felt more conversational.

Interview Questions

• How do you handle stressful team situations?   1 Answer

Technology Analyst Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at Accenture in April 2017.

Interview

Phone Interview with technical and behavioral questions. Followed by an in-person interview. Very impersonal interview process. The recruiter never answered emails before, during, or after the process. Overall, was very disappointed in the interview process.

Interview Questions

• Explain a time when you made a bad decision and how you learned from it.   Answer Question

Technology Analyst Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at Accenture.

Interview

Phone, case, and behavioral interview. They ignore you if you don't get an offer. Believe what you read about Accenture. They are unprofessional and do not value their candidates' time. Recommended as a last resort.

Interview Questions

• What classes have you taken that show an interest in this role?   Answer Question

Technology Analyst Interview

Anonymous Employee in Chicago, IL (US)

Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at Accenture (Chicago, IL (US)) in April 2017.

Interview

1. Applied through school website
    2. Was asked to apply on their website- so applied on there website
    3. Scheduled a phone call: interviewer on the phone call was super nice and helpful. informed me that she would proceed me to the next in-person interviewer
    4. In-person interview: Behavioral and case study. Prepare for general questions: why consulting, why Accenture and learn about the company and what they do.
    5. Heard back with them a month later