Accenture Technology Analyst Interview Questions | Glassdoor.com.au

Updated 4 Jun 2019

2.8

126 Candidate Interview ReviewsBack to all Interviews

Technology Analyst Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Houston, TX (US)

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 3+ months. I interviewed at Accenture (Houston, TX (US)) in May 2017.

Interview

Worst experience so far. I did the phone Interview first and they told me to drive to Houston office for Case and Closing Interview. I was told that recruiting team would get back to me with the results within 2 weeks. No one got back to me. I emailed the recruiter and he told me asked me if i was interested in Minneapolis of Columbus Ohio area. I told him either location was fine. Then again they did not contact me for another 2 weeks. Finally another recruiter call me to say that i am no longer qualified or considered for the Analyst position that i applied and did the interview with and i have to settle with an Associate level position and have to go through another round of screenings. WOW. Never ever heard anything like that before from anybody.
I told them don't worry about it anymore and thanked them for wasting my time and effort.

Interview Questions

• Give me one instance that you have resolved a conflict?   Answer Question

Other Interview Reviews for Accenture

Technology Analyst Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Stony Brook, NY (US)

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Accenture (Stony Brook, NY (US)) in April 2017.

Interview

I applied through university recruiting. First interview was a phone screen followed by two in person interviews. The first was a case and the second was a behavioral. All three interviews were with senior managers. Interviewers really want to see what type of person you are and how you think. It took about 3 weeks to get an answer when I was originally told it would be a few days . I was very disappointed when I did not get an offer. When I got feedback from the managers they told me I was supposed to be selected and did not know why I was not given an offer. HR was very unprofessional in how they handled my candidacy.

Interview Questions

• Tell me an example of how you work in a group setting.   1 Answer

Technology Analyst Interview

Anonymous Employee in Houston, TX (US)

Application

I applied online. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Accenture (Houston, TX (US)) in February 2017.

Interview

Very average interview process. Phone screen, phone interview, fly out to an office for behavioral component and case interview component and leave that same day. They were very helpful during the case interview and the behavioral part seemed like natural conversation.

Technology Analyst Interview

Anonymous Employee in Raleigh, NC (US)

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Accenture (Raleigh, NC (US)) in October 2017.

Interview

Campus recruiting, was a very fast and responsive process. I was able to schedule an interview through my University's career development center portal. General interview questions. Two behavioral interviews and one Case interview. All my interviews happened within a week and heard back about a decision the following week.

Interview Questions

• Tell me about a time when you held a leadership position?   1 Answer

Technology Analyst Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in San Jose, CA (US)

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took a week. I interviewed at Accenture (San Jose, CA (US)) in October 2017.

Interview

On campus face to face interview with some simple questions based on resume, some behavioral questions. Didn't know it requires relocation and frequent travel so didn't get to move forward.

Interview Questions

• What did you do exactly as a tech lead in your group project   Answer Question

Technology Analyst Interview

Anonymous Employee in Chicago, IL (US)

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Accenture (Chicago, IL (US)) in November 2017.

Interview

I got connected with Accenture through a current employee. The first call I had was just talking with the employee about the company and sharing my knowledge/skill set. The second round was a call with a manager. This interview was 40 minutes long and she just asked me questions about my previous experience. The final round was in the Chicago office. The interview was 2 parts. The first part was a case study and the second part was a standard interview that consisted of mostly behavioral questions.

Interview Questions

• Tell me about a situation where you were given no direction. How did you navigate this in order to add value?   1 Answer

Technology Analyst Interview

Anonymous Employee in East Lansing, MI (US)

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Accenture (East Lansing, MI (US)) in October 2017.

Interview

3 Rounds of interviews. First round was a screening interview to get a sense of what kind of person you are, and whether you would be a good fit for the company. Second and third interview were 45 minutes each, back to back interview. Second round was a case study interview that tested you on your analysis skills, and the third round was a confirmation interview where they determined your background, skills, and you had an opportunity to ask questions.

Technology Analyst Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Atlanta, GA (US)

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took a week. I interviewed at Accenture (Atlanta, GA (US)) in October 2017.

Interview

The interview process consists of 3 interviews. The first a behavioral interview, the second a case study interview, and last a closing interview. The behavioral interview they ask basic questions like tell me about yourself? Questions you'll get anywhere to understand the type of person you are. The case interview, I was given a case study related implementing a new software for a client. I was asked questions on different problems that could arise in the process. For example, an unresponsive coworker or understanding the client's wants for your software.

Technology Analyst Interview

Anonymous Employee in Gainesville, FL (US)

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Accenture (Gainesville, FL (US)) in October 2017.

Interview

I applied through my university's career fair and had two on campus behavioral interviews and a case interview. All interviews lasted about 30 minutes and each interviewer was very friendly and easy to talk to. The questions were fairly straight forward and those you would expect in a typical behavioral interview. I was not asked too many technical questions, but mainly personality questions.

I was very nervous going into the case interview but my interviewer made me feel really comfortable and helped me throughout the entire interview.

Interview Questions

• What's your biggest strength/weakness? Are you comfortable traveling 100% of the time? What is an experience you had working with a group?   Answer Question

Technology Analyst Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Los Angeles, CA (US)

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Accenture (Los Angeles, CA (US)) in November 2017.

Interview

Good conversation with the representative. Talked a lot about Accenture (the 5 businesses and their travel requirements) and discussed almost everything on my resume.

Overall had a good experience and felt very comfortable talking to the interviewer.

Interview Questions

• Do you know how big data is collected?   Answer Question
    • Name a time you experienced conflict and how did you resolve it/what did you learn from it   Answer Question