Accenture Technology Analyst Interview Questions | Glassdoor.com.au

Updated 4 Jun 2019

2.8

126 Candidate Interview ReviewsBack to all Interviews

Technology Analyst Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 4 weeks. I interviewed at Accenture.

Interview

The whole process consisted of three interviews. The first was a behavioral/resume based interview with a recruiter. The second was a conversational interview with a senior partner. The third interview was a case.

Interview Questions

Other Interview Reviews for Accenture

Technology Analyst Interview

Application

I applied through other source. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Accenture in October 2017.

Interview

I did my initial interview with Accenture at the Grace Hopper Career Fair. They asked me questions about my programming projects and some behavioral questions. No technical interview. Next round was the case interview and the confirming interview. The case interview was pretty easy--I just had to talk through strategies for solving a company's problem. The confirming interview was a few more behavioral questions, but was mostly the person trying to sell me on working for Accenture. I received an offer a few days later.

Interview Questions

• How would you like traveling/how would you handle the changing projects? (Make sure you're prepared to answer this confidently--there is lots of travel involved in this job)   Answer Question

Technology Analyst Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Accenture in September 2017.

Interview

Went to information session for on campus recruiting and applied through my University. Total time ~3 weeks, two rounds of interview. First is behavioral (45 min), second is behavioral and a case study (2 x 45min).

Interview Questions

• How would you implement a particular technology. Walk me through the process you would use.   Answer Question

Technology Analyst Interview

Anonymous Employee in San Francisco, CA (US)

Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at Accenture (San Francisco, CA (US)).

Interview

Two rounds of interviewing:
         First round - 45 minute behavioral interview
    If invited back for round two:
         Second round - 45 minute behavioral interview with an additional 45 minute case study

Both rounds of interviews were onsite.

Interview Questions

• Tell me about a time you failed to complete a project or task.   1 Answer

Technology Analyst Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Philadelphia, PA (US)

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Accenture (Philadelphia, PA (US)).

Interview

Was sent an email on a Tuesday asking if I could Interview on Friday in Philadelphia (I was in upstate New York). After I said OK, I had no contact at all with the HR rep who ignored all of my questions until Thursday evening which was just a copy-pasted message with inserted interview details (location, time, etc). On-site, I had three interviews which went in order of: behavioral, case interview, behavioral. Both behavioral interviews were over the phone (they called me on my cell number). After completing the interview, I did not hear anything from the company for another two months at which point they finally told me I did not get the position. The interviews themselves were actually quite fun and the people were great to speak with. However, the company's HR really needs some work and organization.

Technology Analyst Interview

Anonymous Employee in Washington, DC (US)

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 8 weeks. I interviewed at Accenture (Washington, DC (US)) in January 2017.

Interview

First round: Online interview with a video response. Typical interview questions about why I wanted to work there and what value I could add to the company.
    Second round: Phone Interview with a manager, dived more into my background and my grad school projects. He was super friendly, and it felt more like a conversation.
    Third round/Super day: Went to the Arlington office, got a brief company background, and had a case interview. The second interview was her going through every single line on my resume and discussing it with me in more detail.

The entire interview process was fairly long because it began at the beginning of winter break and I was traveling, however they were super flexible about scheduling everything.

Interview Questions

• What federal agency would you want to work with?   1 Answer

Technology Analyst Interview

Anonymous Employee in Ballston, VA (US)

Application

I applied through an employee referral. I interviewed at Accenture (Ballston, VA (US)) in January 2017.

Interview

Tripartite interview process. First round consisted of an online video interview, asking why you wanted to work for Accenture. Second round followed a few weeks later with a behavioral phone interview with a management-level employee. Final round, in-person interview shortly thereafter. One 30 minute case study and one 30 minute behavioral/resume review. Very straightforward and streamlined experience.

Technology Analyst Interview

Anonymous Employee in Florham Park, NJ (US)

Application

I applied online. The process took 4 weeks. I interviewed at Accenture (Florham Park, NJ (US)) in April 2017.

Interview

This interview process was pretty good. Applied and heard back a month later. Starts off with initial email confirming your date to come into the office. Once you get that date they tell you about a phone screening about roughly a week before. Once you do that the office is the "final round". Final round consists of 2 interviews with 2 managers. One is the case study, and the other is the closing interview. The case study is fairly straight forward, they send you a manual before on how to go about it so study it before you go and you should be fine. The closing interview is really chill and they basically see how you fit and what are you like speaking to people. Overall was a good process and wasn't hard interviews. REALLY excited to start mid July! (You pick your start date) also salary was okay I expected better but can't complain because the experience is going to be incredible!

Interview Questions

• How you enjoy team settings   1 Answer

Technology Analyst Interview

Anonymous Employee in New York, NY (US)

Application

I applied online. The process took 3+ months. I interviewed at Accenture (New York, NY (US)) in February 2017.

Interview

The application process consists of 2 parts: Phone Interview and Final Round interview. The Final Round Interview was split into two parts: Behavioral and Case Study. The handbook they provide equips you to do well.

Interview Questions

• What qualities do I possess that would help Accenture to continue to excel?   1 Answer

Technology Analyst Interview

Anonymous Employee in Washington, DC (US)

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Accenture (Washington, DC (US)) in February 2017.

Interview

The interview process consisted of 3 separate interviews, with each being used in an elimination fashion in terms of progression:

Interview 1: An hour phone call with an experienced manager working in the technical consulting practice. Mainly resume walkthrough, situational/Behavioral, and communicability assessment. The key to moving beyond this round is to be extremely confident in your experiences/responses and the tailoring of your skills to match those of a consult or client facing associate.

Interview 2: This was a case interview in which I was presented with a very standard case, in which a dairy company based in California was looking to improve revenues and implement new technology changes. The key to these case interview questions is to be structured, poise, and succinct in your solution. I prepared superfluously with online assistance (Case Interview 101, Victor Cheng's Case interview secrets, and Youtube resources), however the establishment of a defined case is not necessarily required. The interview was more of a conversation that led into a rushed case, which was rather forgiving in terms of the rigor of the case response assessment.

Interview 3: This was a confirmation interview with a technical consulting associate, in which was similar in structure to the first interview. If you make it to this point, just be confident and highlight some of your consulting skills - You basically have it secured!

Interview Questions

• Describe a time when..........................   1 Answer