Accenture Technology Analyst Interview Questions | Glassdoor.com.au

Accenture Technology Analyst Interview Questions

Interviews at Accenture

2.8

Technology Analyst Interview

Anonymous Employee in Gainesville, FL (US)

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Accenture (Gainesville, FL (US)) in October 2017.

Interview

I applied through my university's career fair and had two on campus behavioral interviews and a case interview. All interviews lasted about 30 minutes and each interviewer was very friendly and easy to talk to. The questions were fairly straight forward and those you would expect in a typical behavioral interview. I was not asked too many technical questions, but mainly personality questions.

I was very nervous going into the case interview but my interviewer made me feel really comfortable and helped me throughout the entire interview.

Interview Questions

• What's your biggest strength/weakness? Are you comfortable traveling 100% of the time? What is an experience you had working with a group?   Answer Question

Other Interview Reviews for Accenture

Technology Analyst Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Los Angeles, CA (US)

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Accenture (Los Angeles, CA (US)) in November 2017.

Interview

Good conversation with the representative. Talked a lot about Accenture (the 5 businesses and their travel requirements) and discussed almost everything on my resume.

Overall had a good experience and felt very comfortable talking to the interviewer.

Interview Questions

• Do you know how big data is collected?   Answer Question
    • Name a time you experienced conflict and how did you resolve it/what did you learn from it   Answer Question

Technology Analyst Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Atlanta, GA (US)

Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at Accenture (Atlanta, GA (US)) in March 2017.

Interview

Two behavioral interviews and one case interview. The behavioral interview was very standard and went over things like why you want to join the company and where you see yourself in the future. The second case interview went over a sample company that wasnt doing well.

Interview Questions

• Why do you want to work at Accenture.   1 Answer

Technology Analyst Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Chicago, IL (US)

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Accenture (Chicago, IL (US)) in March 2017.

Interview

I applied for Technology Analyst position online. I was directly scheduled for onsite interviews at Chicago office. I had 3 rounds. Two of them were more behavioral type and one was a case study. I did well on them all.

However, I didn't hear anything for many weeks. The recruiter who got my interview scheduled wouldn't follow up. He would not pick up his phone, and take a long time to reply my emails. Every time he would only tell me that we're still at the same place, I will let you know if I hear anything. After many back and forth emails, I got a rejection email without any negative feedback. I had a bad experience.

Interview Questions

• Tell me about yourself?
      Why do you want to work here?   1 Answer

Technology Analyst Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Houston, TX (US)

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 3+ months. I interviewed at Accenture (Houston, TX (US)) in May 2017.

Interview

Worst experience so far. I did the phone Interview first and they told me to drive to Houston office for Case and Closing Interview. I was told that recruiting team would get back to me with the results within 2 weeks. No one got back to me. I emailed the recruiter and he told me asked me if i was interested in Minneapolis of Columbus Ohio area. I told him either location was fine. Then again they did not contact me for another 2 weeks. Finally another recruiter call me to say that i am no longer qualified or considered for the Analyst position that i applied and did the interview with and i have to settle with an Associate level position and have to go through another round of screenings. WOW. Never ever heard anything like that before from anybody.
    I told them don't worry about it anymore and thanked them for wasting my time and effort.

Interview Questions

• Give me one instance that you have resolved a conflict?   Answer Question

Technology Analyst Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at Accenture.

Interview

Phone, case, and behavioral interview. They ignore you if you don't get an offer. Believe what you read about Accenture. They are unprofessional and do not value their candidates' time. Recommended as a last resort.

Interview Questions

• What classes have you taken that show an interest in this role?   Answer Question

Technology Analyst Interview

Anonymous Employee in Arlington, VA (US)

Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at Accenture (Arlington, VA (US)) in April 2014.

Interview

The process was fairly quick, seemed difficult and long at first but they just want to get to know you as a person. I went through an in person interview, phone screen and then visited the office and met MDs or other people higher up in the company. The last interviews were easiest since it felt more conversational.

Interview Questions

• How do you handle stressful team situations?   1 Answer

Technology Analyst Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at Accenture in April 2017.

Interview

Phone Interview with technical and behavioral questions. Followed by an in-person interview. Very impersonal interview process. The recruiter never answered emails before, during, or after the process. Overall, was very disappointed in the interview process.

Interview Questions

• Explain a time when you made a bad decision and how you learned from it.   Answer Question

Technology Analyst Interview

Anonymous Employee in Chicago, IL (US)

Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at Accenture (Chicago, IL (US)) in April 2017.

Interview

1. Applied through school website
    2. Was asked to apply on their website- so applied on there website
    3. Scheduled a phone call: interviewer on the phone call was super nice and helpful. informed me that she would proceed me to the next in-person interviewer
    4. In-person interview: Behavioral and case study. Prepare for general questions: why consulting, why Accenture and learn about the company and what they do.
    5. Heard back with them a month later

Technology Analyst Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Stony Brook, NY (US)

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Accenture (Stony Brook, NY (US)) in April 2017.

Interview

I applied through university recruiting. First interview was a phone screen followed by two in person interviews. The first was a case and the second was a behavioral. All three interviews were with senior managers. Interviewers really want to see what type of person you are and how you think. It took about 3 weeks to get an answer when I was originally told it would be a few days . I was very disappointed when I did not get an offer. When I got feedback from the managers they told me I was supposed to be selected and did not know why I was not given an offer. HR was very unprofessional in how they handled my candidacy.

Interview Questions

• Tell me an example of how you work in a group setting.   1 Answer