Accenture Technology Consultant Interview Questions | Glassdoor.com.au

Updated 24 May 2019

3.1

64 Candidate Interview ReviewsBack to all Interviews

Technology Consultant Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Santa Clara, CA (US)

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Accenture (Santa Clara, CA (US)) in January 2015.

Interview

I went through 3 rounds of interviews. The first and second rounds were at my school on campus. I was recruited through my school and they took all of the final round interviewees out to a nice dinner with people from my school who worked at Accenture. It was a good place to ask questions about the culture. I was able to meet a lot of different people throughout the interview process who worked at Accenture, which gave me a good idea what the different types of people who work there are like. They all seemed great in different ways!

Interview Questions

• Mostly behavioral questions and questions about my problem solving skills   1 Answer

Other Interview Reviews for Accenture

Technology Consultant Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Accenture in October 2014.

Interview

I went through university recruiting. Applied on Callisto, the UC Berkeley job portal, and was asked to come in for an on-campus interview that was one on one. Then, I was selected for the next round. The next round was supposed to be an in-office interview, however the staff was not in the office and it got changed into a phone interview. The phone interview was a bit lengthy, a full hour, with very large behavior case questions.

Interview Questions

• Presented cases about behavioral examples in the workplace   1 Answer

Technology Consultant Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Chicago, IL (US)

Application

I applied online. The process took 4 weeks. I interviewed at Accenture (Chicago, IL (US)) in September 2012.

Interview

I just completed my three-step process for Accenture interview. I will give some details that might help someone in my shoes. I applied at the Accenture website and was contacted by a recruiter in Chicago. She emailed me and asked from my transcripts, as this was an entry-level position. She schedule me for a first round interview with her.

1st round – 20 min interview and mainly talked about my resume. One of the questions she asked was about my extracurricular activities as a student and what was my role in it. Also, What type of research I had done about Accenture. She emailed and confirmed the second round interview the same day (within couple of hours).

2nd round- this is a situation round and they want us to describe specific situations. It mainly had 4 situational questions with multiple follow-up questions for each situation. Each of the situational questions are divided in areas such as teamwork, difficult problem, conflict in a team and meet deadlines. My recommendation is to read all the questions on glass door and write down the answers for it. It really helped me prepare for it. In 3-4 business days I got the confirmation that I have passed this round and would need to fly down to Chicago for an in-person interview.

3rd round – First hour is a lunch and learn session with senior consultants giving insights into the company. It covered areas such as company history, core values, benefits, clients, career counselors, mentors, training, etc. After that I had two 1X1 round interview with senior manager. The first manager I talked to was not very friendly and asked me a lot of questions. I mainly talked about my projects, teamwork, meeting deadlines, etc. Pretty much I gave the same answers I did in my second round. The questions were very similar to second round. The second manager I interviewed with was very friendly and it was so much of fun. He pretty much asked the same questions about the areas I mentioned earlier. Both of them gave me around 15 min to ask questions to them. Make sure these questions are well thought out and should revolve round technology consulting and the company.

Another important tip – The questions on this site under Accenture interview questions are very similar to what they ask in the interview, so make sure you write down the answers for each one of them.

Overall, the interview experience was excellent. I wish other companies follow their lead on how to conduct interviews. They are very professional in dealing with their candidates.

I have not received a job offer yet but eagerly waiting for a response! Hopefully it’s a positive one!

Interview Questions

• Tell me a time you worked in a team?
      Did anyone have a conflict?   Answer Question

Technology Consultant Interview

Anonymous Employee in Chicago, IL (US)

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Accenture (Chicago, IL (US)).

Interview

Extensive and you need to be prepared for the worst case scenario.

Interview Questions

• Describe a situation and problem solving questions related to your field of work.   Answer Question

Technology Consultant Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY (US)

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Accenture (New York, NY (US)) in May 2010.

Interview

Very straightforward, though very plastic, pre-packaged and insincere at times. Leaves a bad taste in your mouth.

Interview Questions

• Tell us why you want to work at Accenture.   1 Answer

Better job offer; not sure I'd fit in with the culture

Technology Consultant Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at Accenture.

Interview

I have heard that there are three interviews, all of which are pretty relaxed. They will question your character and life experience with groups and such more so than anything else. No real coding questions or anything involving what you will be doing; all personality questions. Since there are 3 interviews, they will be able to ask a variety of behavioral questions, since they focus solely on that aspect.

Interview Questions

• Is there a time where you saved someone money or time?   1 Answer

Technology Consultant Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at Accenture in October 2012.

Interview

Resume dropped online through school system. Had first round (phone resume screening) immediately followed by a second round (also phone). Haven't heard back from the recruiter ever since.

Technology Consultant Interview

Anonymous Employee in New York, NY (US)

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at Accenture (New York, NY (US)) in May 2009.

Interview

Recruited by a Senior Manager. 7 interviews over 5 days including 1 SE, offer came early following week. Offer was firm, but signing bonus was very nice.

Interview Questions

• Where would you look if I asked you to find a bezoar?   1 Answer

Technology Consultant Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Berkeley, CA (US)

Application

The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Accenture (Berkeley, CA (US)) in March 2010.

Interview

I first met the company at a recruiting fair, where they took my resume and told me to apply online through the recruiting website. After doing this, I was contacted for an on-campus interview, which was entirely behavioral and lasted roughly 30 minutes. The person was more concerned with my community service than with my work experience. After that, I had a situational phone interview, which consisted of me discussing problems that I have faced recently and how I have overcome them.

Interview Questions

• Discuss something recently unrelated to school or work where you felt that you have been given too much to do and how you have handled it.   Answer Question

Technology Consultant Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Philadelphia, PA (US)

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at Accenture (Philadelphia, PA (US)) in November 2011.

Interview

Overall the experience was pretty good. The interviewers in Philadelphia were nice.

Interview Questions

• Name a time when you faced adversity and how you worked around it.   Answer Question

Upload a CV to easily apply to jobs from anywhere. It's simple to set up.