Aerotek Interview Questions | Glassdoor.com.au

Interviews at Aerotek

1,527 Interview Reviews

2.6

Lab Technician Interview

Interview

Looked for positions suited to me, an entry-level post graduate student.

Straight forward and very helpful, giving plenty of tips on how to proceed in my job hunt.
    The interview itself was more about my skills and experiences, and seeing if I was a right match for the company in mind.

Interview Questions

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Aerotek.

Interview

There was no formal interview. A recruiter calls you if you meet the basic qualifications. You’re offered a job after he/she has processed information about you e.g. recent resume, availability, etc

Interview Questions

• Why did you choose a job in the medical field? (Something along those lines)   Answer Question

Vendor Analyst Interview

Interview

Aerotek reached out to me for a Vendor Analyst opening at Quicken Loans. Interview was very straightforward, mainly to see if experience is relevant to the job opening. After going over past experience and expressing interest, the job was described in great detail along with the steps to the background and onboarding process. Background check was the lengthiest part of the process but recruiters at Aerotek made sure to keep me updated. Whole process took about 3-4 weeks from initial interview to start date.

Title and Registration Specialist Interview

Anonymous Employee in Chicago, IL (US)

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Aerotek (Chicago, IL (US)) in August 2020.

Interview

Great, easy and responsive. Interview was well explained, friendly and position was offered. Aerotek was definitely a great company to help with finding a job and responsiveness. I was kept up to date even through emails.

Interview Questions

• What did you do in your previous employer?   1 Answer

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Aerotek.

Interview

Multi step process with a couple of phone screens, an interview with the director, interviews with multiple sales managers and a half day shadow. All of the people I interviewed with were friendly and helpful.

Temporary Employee Interview

Interview

Applied online for a temp. production position, received call from recruiter, had phone interview, asked basic interview questions, went for a drug test and had a background check done, process was about a week, and was hired on

Quality Inspector Interview

Anonymous Employee in San Jose, CA (US)

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Aerotek (San Jose, CA (US)) in June 2020.

Interview

It was awkward as the recruiter wanted to know if I would culturally fit in the workplace. I was thinking of how anyone could make a decision based off of a face time chat, and not knowing or asking questions based off of culture and not a skill set.

Interview Questions

• I cant recall as they all seemed awkward, and I had to suppress my feelings on the questions being asked.   1 Answer

Product Marketing Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Los Angeles, CA (US)

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at Aerotek (Los Angeles, CA (US)) in June 2020.

Interview

They contacted me through email. We scheduled a Zoom call.
    I talked with a recruiter. We had some background questions, degree, current position. Why I was looking for an opportunity etc.

Interview Questions

• Background questions. Studies professional experience. Normal stuff   1 Answer

Labor Interview

Anonymous Employee in Albany, NY (US)

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at Aerotek (Albany, NY (US)) in May 2020.

Interview

I applied online. I received a phone call for a phone screening the same day I applied. I was asked questions about my job experience and what knowledge I had on the job. I was then offered a job.

Recruiter Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Aerotek.

Interview

Phone interview with Internal Recruiter then in-person interview with a half-day shadow to follow. Will interview with several account managers and will shadow several recruiters on the half day shadow to measure aptitude and culture fit with the team.

Interview Questions

• Tell me about yourself? What's the most adversity you have overcome, etc.   Answer Question

Upload a CV to easily apply to jobs from anywhere. It's simple to set up.