Airbus Human Resources Interview Questions | Glassdoor.com.au

Airbus Human Resources Interview Questions

Interviews at Airbus

2.6

Anonymous Employee in Madrid (Spain)

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Airbus (Madrid (Spain)) in March 2017.

Interview

First I had a phone screening, then I was invited to the offices to take a personality test, an intelligence test and a behavioral interview that lasted nearly an hour. Overall that day I was there all morning. Then I had another phone interview with my managers and then I was invited again for a final interview with my managers

Interview Questions

• Behavioral questions such as:
    -how would your friends describe you?
    -would you do something illegal if it was to help someone?
    -who knows you better?
    -describe a situation in which you were proud of your actions   Answer Question

Other Interview Reviews for Airbus

Anonymous Employee in Madrid (Spain)

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Airbus (Madrid (Spain)) in June 2014.

Interview

First step: telephone interview to check willingness and motivation for the role, they also checked my language skills. Then I was invited on site to do a personality and logic test. Then 2 back to back interviews with Recruiter and Manager.

Interview Questions

• a lot of competency based questions (tell me a time you worked well in a team \ tell me a time you exceed your performance   Answer Question

Anonymous Employee in Madrid (Spain)

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at Airbus (Madrid (Spain)) in July 2017.

Interview

generally laid bac, two rounds, first a bit tough because the process went on for four hours and started at 8 in the morning so it was quite draining but overall good to have such an intense experience

Human Resources Interview

Anonymous Employee in Bristol, England (UK)

Application

I applied online. The process took 4+ months. I interviewed at Airbus (Bristol, England (UK)) in March 2017.

Interview

1. Online application including CV and cover letter
    2. Assessment centre which comprised of:
    - Group activity,
    - Lunch with interviewers,
    - Interview - first part was questions around your knowledge and motivation for working for Airbus, the second was competency based around the 4 Airbus behaviours - teamwork, customer focus, develop myself and others, drive improvement and innovation.
    - Opportunity to talk to current HR interns

Human Resources Interview

Anonymous Employee in Portsmouth, North West England, England (UK)

Application

I applied online. The process took 4+ months. I interviewed at Airbus (Portsmouth, North West England, England (UK)) in January 2017.

Interview

It started with a brief talk about myself, my experiences and anything interesting that I have done. Once I was introduced to the people in the office, I sat down and was asked a series of questions on competencies and was then talked through the process of the internship and asked any questions I had.

Upload a CV to easily apply to jobs from anywhere. It's simple to set up.