Airbus Intern Interview Questions | Glassdoor.com.au

Updated 30 Jan 2019

2.6

19 Candidate Interview ReviewsBack to all Interviews

Intern Interview

Anonymous Employee in New York, NY (US)

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 3+ weeks. I interviewed at Airbus (New York, NY (US)) in March 2017.

Interview

Pretty regular questions, not very competitive. Asked a lot about my education, interests and outlook for the future. Human Resource lady was very friendly and tried to help me throughout the interview.

Interview Questions

Other Interview Reviews for Airbus

Intern Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Airbus.

Interview

Sent application, contacted after months asking for availability for the interview. The interview was 2 hours long and consisted of competency based questions and technical questions. Travel expenses are refunded.

Intern Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Toulouse (France)

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Airbus (Toulouse (France)).

Interview

Too tight and scripted interview. No room for creative/open questions or answers. Didn't feel like a conversation, more like a series of monologues. First the applicant talks about himself (5-10min), then the interviewer talks about the company and position (5-10min). Then applicant talks about how he fits in the position and company(5-10').
    Finally, a couple of technical questions about the topic of the internship.

Intern Interview

Anonymous Employee in Wolfsburg, Niedersachsen (Germany)

Application

I applied online. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Airbus (Wolfsburg, Niedersachsen (Germany)) in August 2016.

Interview

I got call directly from the manager with whom I am working now. I was not asked general questions like tell me about yourself or something as HR would ask you. It lasted about 25 minutes. He also gave me some insight about what would be my tasks and responsibilities as an intern.

Interview Questions

• Some technical questions regarding internship subject. Do I have a specific knowledge about the subject? Some basic question regarding my current and previous study and work experience.   Answer Question

Intern Interview

Anonymous Employee in Beijing, Beijing (China)

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at Airbus (Beijing, Beijing (China)) in March 2016.

Interview

first a quick phone interview with hr about basic information on your cv, then a week later you will be scheduled a face-to-face interview with your line managers. They asked more about your experience.

Intern Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Airbus in October 2016.

Interview

Simple 1-hour call, ask about past experiences and future expectations for my career. Directly referred to hr people.
    Easy process, no tests individual or in group required.
    In 1 month every documents was signed

Intern Interview

Anonymous Employee in Toulouse (France)

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Airbus (Toulouse (France)) in January 2017.

Interview

Two phone calls. One with HR other with the person that would be my manager (tutor).
    HR call was pretty standard, mostly checking if you have all requirements for working here. The one with the manager was whatever he wanted to ask to verify my knowledge. In my case he asked about all the projects I worked before looking to find the skills I needed for the internship position.

Intern Interview

Anonymous Employee in Hamburg (Germany)

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Airbus (Hamburg (Germany)).

Interview

Relaxed and a combination of technical and managerial. I got an interview call on phone and was invited on site for the final round. My interview was taken by only my manager.

Interview Questions

• There was nothing difficult asked or so but there were some tricky questions related to programming   1 Answer

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Sydney

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Airbus (Sydney) in October 2016.

Interview

An interview with two engineers and was later shown around the hangar. Interview consisted of behavioural and leadership questions. I was also asked to solve solid mechanics questions with both of them observing.

Interview Questions

• Algebraically find the stress at the top of this beam at a given location.   Answer Question

Intern Interview

Anonymous Employee in Hamburg (Germany)

Application

I applied online. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Airbus (Hamburg (Germany)) in November 2016.

Interview

1 interview with the hiring manager online. It lasted about 30 minutes and was pleasant. 1 interview with the hiring manager online. It lasted about 30 minutes and was pleasant. 1 interview with the hiring manager online. It lasted about 30 minutes and was pleasant. 1 interview with the hiring manager online. It lasted about 30 minutes and was pleasant.

Interview Questions

Upload a CV to easily apply to jobs from anywhere. It's simple to set up.