Airbus Intern Interview Questions | Glassdoor.com.au

Airbus Intern Interview Questions

Interviews at Airbus

2.6

Intern Interview

Anonymous Employee in New York, NY (US)

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 3+ weeks. I interviewed at Airbus (New York, NY (US)) in March 2017.

Interview

Pretty regular questions, not very competitive. Asked a lot about my education, interests and outlook for the future. Human Resource lady was very friendly and tried to help me throughout the interview.

Interview Questions

Other Interview Reviews for Airbus

Intern Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Airbus in October 2016.

Interview

Simple 1-hour call, ask about past experiences and future expectations for my career. Directly referred to hr people.
    Easy process, no tests individual or in group required.
    In 1 month every documents was signed

Intern Interview

Anonymous Employee in Toulouse (France)

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Airbus (Toulouse (France)) in January 2017.

Interview

Two phone calls. One with HR other with the person that would be my manager (tutor).
    HR call was pretty standard, mostly checking if you have all requirements for working here. The one with the manager was whatever he wanted to ask to verify my knowledge. In my case he asked about all the projects I worked before looking to find the skills I needed for the internship position.

Intern Interview

Anonymous Employee in Hamburg (Germany)

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Airbus (Hamburg (Germany)).

Interview

Relaxed and a combination of technical and managerial. I got an interview call on phone and was invited on site for the final round. My interview was taken by only my manager.

Interview Questions

• There was nothing difficult asked or so but there were some tricky questions related to programming   1 Answer

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Sydney

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Airbus (Sydney) in October 2016.

Interview

An interview with two engineers and was later shown around the hangar. Interview consisted of behavioural and leadership questions. I was also asked to solve solid mechanics questions with both of them observing.

Interview Questions

• Algebraically find the stress at the top of this beam at a given location.   Answer Question

Intern Interview

Anonymous Employee in Hamburg (Germany)

Application

I applied online. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Airbus (Hamburg (Germany)) in November 2016.

Interview

1 interview with the hiring manager online. It lasted about 30 minutes and was pleasant. 1 interview with the hiring manager online. It lasted about 30 minutes and was pleasant. 1 interview with the hiring manager online. It lasted about 30 minutes and was pleasant. 1 interview with the hiring manager online. It lasted about 30 minutes and was pleasant.

Intern Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Airbus.

Interview

Vedio recording for the first phase of online application. Once the CV is shortlisted, its required to give an interview online and then if cleared, the further rounds could be on phone or face to face.

Intern Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Airbus in July 2018.

Interview

I applied online and got a response by email 1 month later. There was only one interview. It was by phone and was very relaxed. No difficult questions. They explained a lot about the position and the company.

Interview Questions

• If you could imagine your perfect colleague, what three strengths would he/she have?   Answer Question

Intern Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Madrid (Spain)

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Airbus (Madrid (Spain)) in September 2018.

Interview

The interview had a normal difficulty, they asked me the typical interview questions, but also questions such as "how would you deal with people who are rude at the workplace and try to offend you on purpose?", both managers were very kind to me, and it seemed on first instance like a nice place to work at.

Interview Questions

• How would you deal with people who are rude at the workplace and try to offend you on purpose?
      What's the thing in your volunteering experience that you feel the most proud of?   Answer Question

Intern Interview

Anonymous Employee in Getafe (Spain)

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Airbus (Getafe (Spain)) in March 2019.

Interview

Throughout the airbus website in carrers, you choose the location and department. Your CV is reviewed, you have a test which proves your math and logic skills with a final interview where several types of questions are asked

Interview Questions

Upload a CV to easily apply to jobs from anywhere. It's simple to set up.