Airbus Internship Interview Questions | Glassdoor.com.au

Airbus Internship Interview Questions

Interviews at Airbus

2.8

Internship Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Airbus in September 2013.

Interview

Phone interview with english test, intelligence test, personality test, personal interview (nothing out of the ordinary). Note: the personality test must be in accordance with the interview, because they will check that, so allways be honest.

Interview Questions

• Tell me about a situation when you faced a problem and you succeeded   Answer Question

Other Interview Reviews for Airbus

Internship Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at Airbus in May 2016.

Interview

The interview was brief and pleasant. The HR and engineer that interviewed was extremely welcoming and informative about the available position. The company was a fit for those who wants a hands on and real world experience of repairs and communication skills that is aircraft related.

Interview Questions

• What do you know about Airbus Defense & Space?   1 Answer

Internship Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Irvine, CA (US)

Application

The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Airbus (Irvine, CA (US)) in April 2010.

Interview

Planning of the interview was easy. Applied through college website. Mostly the Manager of Engineering described the position during the interview. Overall, a really good experience. Would recommend applying.

Internship Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Airbus.

Interview

One initial interview to evaluate academic progression and personality of the candidate, realized by the HR. Second interview based on internship subject, with more technical questions and realized by the internship tutor. Both interviews were done via telephone and they were around 15mins of duration each. Style of interview can vary depending on the subject of the internship.

Interview Questions

• Describe 3 positive aspects of your character and 1 negative aspect.   Answer Question

Internship Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Getafe (Spain)

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Airbus (Getafe (Spain)) in November 2015.

Interview

In general the experience was extremely unpleasant, forget about the concept that Airbus wants to give, forget about the similing workers and a nice work environment. You will notice that all this is just propaganda as soon as you cross the main gate. As a candidate they will trate you like cattle and you will feel as a miserable begging for a job in the enemy land.
    But letting alone the unpleasant atmosphere you will feel in this plant and the extremely rude personal you will find, lets talk about the process, it consisted in:

- Inteligence test: based on sequences of numbers and symbols, it took at about 15 minutes.
    - Data analysis test: you will be given a sequence and an order and you'll have to do something with the sequence acording with whath they want.
    - 2 personality tests: they were extremely difficult to answer because every question used to contradict what you had answered before.
    - A questionary about your studies and what you do in life
    - An interview: here is worst part of my experience. It started with some questions about your studies, your experience abroad and you language. The problem is that the interviewer starts to become more and more accurate with questions like. "How did you study that?", "Why did you spent so many years at university?", "Why should someone who spent that much time in doing something fit in Airbus ?" . So what you start to get more and more locked while he is pressing you. They will also ask questions like what doesn't your friends like about you or what are your main faults. A soon as he notice you are exhausted, the interview will come to an end.

After 4 hours of process with not even a break they will accompany you back to the door, and if you are lucky, some weeks later you will receive an email telling you that you are not the beneficiary o the 900 €/month grant you applied for.

Interview Questions

• What is your main fault?

What would your friends say about you?

How did you study that?

Why did you spent so many years at university?

Why should someone who spent that much time at the university fit in Airbus?   Answer Question

Internship Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Airbus.

Interview

Telephone interview, Then face to face interview. During the face to face interview i was required to do a presentation. Prepare for the interview in terms of technical questions , competency questions and behaviour questions.

Interview Questions

• Tell us about the company and yourself is always an ice breaker interview question   1 Answer

Internship Interview

Anonymous Employee in Beijing, Beijing (China)

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at Airbus (Beijing, Beijing (China)) in February 2012.

Interview

focused, more details and several steps, pre screening, phone calls and interviews with several managers; the resume was screened, as well as the eligibility to work into China as a foreigner and authorization from current university.

Internship Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Stade, Niedersachsen (Germany)

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Airbus (Stade, Niedersachsen (Germany)) in March 2016.

Interview

very simple formal meeting nothing complicated asked about database knowledge and ready to tackle the challenge to work on the company database and showed some slides of work to be carried out in next 6 months

Interview Questions

• Are you ready to work in our company   4 Answers

Internship Interview

Anonymous Employee in Toulouse (France)

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Airbus (Toulouse (France)) in December 2014.

Interview

Interview 1 - HR telephone interview. General assessment of candidate with "HR Type" Questions and enquiries about previous experience (Work/Academic)
    Interview 2 - Interview with Manager of function. More technical interview

Interview Questions

• Describe previous working experiences   1 Answer

Internship Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Bristol, England (UK)

Application

I applied online. The process took 3+ months. I interviewed at Airbus (Bristol, England (UK)) in January 2018.

Interview

Good interview, the interviewers had a lot of questions about myself, situations and what I know about the company. Competency-based questions followed by technical questions. I really enjoyed the interview at Airbus overall.

Interview Questions

Upload a CV to easily apply to jobs from anywhere. It's simple to set up.