Airbus Internship Interview Questions | Glassdoor.com.au

Airbus Internship Interview Questions

Interviews at Airbus

2.7

Internship Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at Airbus in May 2016.

Interview

The interview was brief and pleasant. The HR and engineer that interviewed was extremely welcoming and informative about the available position. The company was a fit for those who wants a hands on and real world experience of repairs and communication skills that is aircraft related.

Interview Questions

• What do you know about Airbus Defense & Space?   1 Answer

Other Interview Reviews for Airbus

Internship Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Airbus in September 2013.

Interview

Phone interview with english test, intelligence test, personality test, personal interview (nothing out of the ordinary). Note: the personality test must be in accordance with the interview, because they will check that, so allways be honest.

Interview Questions

• Tell me about a situation when you faced a problem and you succeeded   Answer Question

Internship Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Irvine, CA (US)

Application

The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Airbus (Irvine, CA (US)) in April 2010.

Interview

Planning of the interview was easy. Applied through college website. Mostly the Manager of Engineering described the position during the interview. Overall, a really good experience. Would recommend applying.

Internship Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Stade, Niedersachsen (Germany)

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Airbus (Stade, Niedersachsen (Germany)) in March 2016.

Interview

very simple formal meeting nothing complicated asked about database knowledge and ready to tackle the challenge to work on the company database and showed some slides of work to be carried out in next 6 months

Interview Questions

• Are you ready to work in our company   4 Answers

Internship Interview

Anonymous Employee in Toulouse (France)

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Airbus (Toulouse (France)) in December 2014.

Interview

Interview 1 - HR telephone interview. General assessment of candidate with "HR Type" Questions and enquiries about previous experience (Work/Academic)
    Interview 2 - Interview with Manager of function. More technical interview

Interview Questions

• Describe previous working experiences   1 Answer

Internship Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Airbus.

Interview

Test followed by competency questions. test was based on general engineerng basics and how they can be applied to airbus. was quite straightforward which most people will pass. interview was held my 2 senior engineers, 1 listened and 1 conducted the interview

Internship Interview

Anonymous Employee in Beijing, Beijing (China)

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at Airbus (Beijing, Beijing (China)) in February 2012.

Interview

focused, more details and several steps, pre screening, phone calls and interviews with several managers; the resume was screened, as well as the eligibility to work into China as a foreigner and authorization from current university.

Internship Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Bristol, England (UK)

Application

I applied online. The process took 3+ months. I interviewed at Airbus (Bristol, England (UK)) in January 2018.

Interview

Good interview, the interviewers had a lot of questions about myself, situations and what I know about the company. Competency-based questions followed by technical questions. I really enjoyed the interview at Airbus overall.

Internship Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at Airbus in January 2018.

Interview

Applied online and received an invitation to a face to face interview. The invitation included tips and pointers such as to research Airbus and the aviation industry, but questions such as these were not actually asked in this particular interview. There was a big emphasis on past projects and my portfolio, amongst some technical and standard behavioural models. The interviewers were very nice and accommodating and travel expenses were refunded.

Interview Questions

• Discuss a time where you were part of a team that worked really well together   Answer Question

Internship Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Madrid (Spain)

Application

The process took 2+ weeks. I interviewed at Airbus (Madrid (Spain)).

Interview

After a phone call, I did an online interview with rrhh. It was a 45 min interview commenting my CV and making some easy questions, regarding to experiences leading groups and team playing.

Interview Questions

• Have you ever had a problem with one person of your work team?   Answer Question

Upload a CV to easily apply to jobs from anywhere. It's simple to set up.