Airbus Interview Questions | Glassdoor.com.au

Airbus Interview Questions

Interviews at Airbus

2.9

Human Factors Specialist Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Toulouse (France)

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Airbus (Toulouse (France)) in March 2017.

Interview

1. Schriftlich über Portal
    2. Telefoninterview: Fachgespräch
    3. Telefoninterview: Personalgespräch
    4. Assessment-Tag in Toulouse (Interviews mit Fachabteilungsleitung, FachabteilungsMAs, PersonalMA)

Immer sehr freundlich und respektvoll von den Airbusmitarbeitern. Knackige Interviews die sehr sorgsam vorzubereiten waren.

Interview Questions

• Inwiefern meine Projektarbeit (an der Uni) wertvoll für die Projektarbeit bei Airbus sei?   Answer Question
    • Welche Gehaltsvorstellungen (im 2. Telefoninterview von Personalabteilung)   Answer Question

Graduate Engineer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Bristol, England (UK)

Application

I applied online. The process took 4+ months. I interviewed at Airbus (Bristol, England (UK)) in May 2016.

Interview

third time applied and got in. This was due to mistake in making a fancy curriculum. Make ur cv look simple with highlighting only your engineering experience. The filter system could not cope with fancy resumes

Graduate Digital Signal Processing Engineer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Portsmouth, South East England, England (UK)

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Airbus (Portsmouth, South East England, England (UK)) in March 2016.

Interview

- Group Exercise: 1 hour. Give a solution to transport aircarft parts between three cities. You have to decide the paths to meet time and cost.
    - Competency-based and Technical Interview: Reviewing your CV and a behavioural interview.
    - Business Scenario: 45 minutes to prepare it and later on, 10 minutes to do the presentation.

Internship Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Getafe (Spain)

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Airbus (Getafe (Spain)) in November 2015.

Interview

In general the experience was extremely unpleasant, forget about the concept that Airbus wants to give, forget about the similing workers and a nice work environment. You will notice that all this is just propaganda as soon as you cross the main gate. As a candidate they will trate you like cattle and you will feel as a miserable begging for a job in the enemy land.
    But letting alone the unpleasant atmosphere you will feel in this plant and the extremely rude personal you will find, lets talk about the process, it consisted in:

- Inteligence test: based on sequences of numbers and symbols, it took at about 15 minutes.
    - Data analysis test: you will be given a sequence and an order and you'll have to do something with the sequence acording with whath they want.
    - 2 personality tests: they were extremely difficult to answer because every question used to contradict what you had answered before.
    - A questionary about your studies and what you do in life
    - An interview: here is worst part of my experience. It started with some questions about your studies, your experience abroad and you language. The problem is that the interviewer starts to become more and more accurate with questions like. "How did you study that?", "Why did you spent so many years at university?", "Why should someone who spent that much time in doing something fit in Airbus ?" . So what you start to get more and more locked while he is pressing you. They will also ask questions like what doesn't your friends like about you or what are your main faults. A soon as he notice you are exhausted, the interview will come to an end.

After 4 hours of process with not even a break they will accompany you back to the door, and if you are lucky, some weeks later you will receive an email telling you that you are not the beneficiary o the 900 €/month grant you applied for.

Interview Questions

• What is your main fault?

What would your friends say about you?

How did you study that?

Why did you spent so many years at university?

Why should someone who spent that much time at the university fit in Airbus?   Answer Question

Trainee Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Madrid (Spain)

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Airbus (Madrid (Spain)) in May 2013.

Interview

One interview. Psicotechnic test, english test, personality test.

Solution Manager Interview

Anonymous Employee in New Delhi (India)

Application

I applied online. The process took 7+ months. I interviewed at Airbus (New Delhi (India)) in February 2009.

good

Negotiation

yes i negotiated

DEG Interview

Anonymous Employee in Bristol, England (UK)

Application

I applied online. The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at Airbus (Bristol, England (UK)) in January 2013.

Interview

They start with you talking through your CV. Then they ask competency questions, typical STAR questions for ALL of the competencies sent to you in email. So PREPARE them extremely well.

Second part of same interview is a surprise: usually they don't tell people about this one -

They start with what do do know in the news about Airbus (latest) and want you to talk about at least 3-4 things!

Then this is leading on to a technical question such as how would you cost the landing gear of an A320. In this I felt, they were looking for common sense answer and a specific word/phrase- as soon as you say it, they beam at you.

Over all, the interviewers were so supportive and prompted me along so much that I was almost embarrassed. The good thing was that I took my time to answer the questions. I scribbled the question as they asked on a bit of paper (they provide this). Then I asked for a minute to gather my thoughts and planned my answer logically (not taking too long, mind!) and then took them through the answer, talking as if I were explaining something to someone from my point of view. (So: confident and sure but not arrogant!)

You really need to be passionate about the Supply chain, logistics, and Procurement. Don't go for it if its just a job for you. They can tell if you do. Also REALLY brush up on your aerospace knowledge. I felt I was lacking, but the important thing was that I didn't blag. I was honest and spoke up if I didn't understand a question or a component etc.

I have never had a more reassuring panel interview me and I have had at least 10 in the past year! On the day you get to mingle with the interviewers so ask them intelligent questions, I am told it is all assessed but not sure. The company culture is brilliant, I found that many interviewers had joined in as DEGs themselves so they understand your situation as a nervous participant.

The group exercise is easy! just speak up and be supportive of the team- that is what they are noticing, i think.

Hope this helps.

Interview Questions

• How would you project manage a brand new plane release, what project management tools did you use? Take us through your daily routine as a PM.   Answer Question

Negotiation

No negotiations really, DEGs have a set salary.

Avionics Engineer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Filton, England (UK)

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Airbus (Filton, England (UK)) in July 2011.

Interview

The interview was pretty straight forward but they were in a hurry and were asking questions quickly. Firstly, they introduced themselves and then asked me to tell about myself. Then there were some technical questions regarding the specific job position and also experience.

Interview Questions

• Would you like to work for a managerial position or technical one?   Answer Question

Engineer Interview

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 5 days. I interviewed at Airbus in February 2018.

Interview

Just enter the door and sit down, facing to the interviewers anser some questions, and go out the door ,shut it carefully ,take a deep beathe,and go back home. that all.........

Financial Systems Analyst Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Herndon, VA (US)

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Airbus (Herndon, VA (US)) in February 2019.

Interview

First contacted by HR to schedule onsite interview. Interview was about 2 hours long - I was being interviewed by 3 different people each from a different level of seniority.

Interview Questions

• Different conditions in SQL? Tell me a little about yourself, what do you know about Airbus?   Answer Question

Upload a CV to easily apply to jobs from anywhere. It's simple to set up.